10 Serbs kill Black American student

This Black American student was killed by 10 Serbs on a Greek island:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/08/a-22-year-old-american-tourist-was-beaten-to-death-in-bar-fight-in-greece-authorities-say/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/f0I9I
youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive it
archive.is/f0I9I

Awesome

>OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE WOMYNS AT, WHERE DA WHITE COUNTRIES AT

Good, stay out of Europe fucking niggers. You already have America and Canada. Fuck off

fucking based

>Balkans

That part of Europe where the whites shimpout very very easly.

Also we are full.

Thanks Serbs!!!!

>10 vs 1 is nigger tier
ftfy
niggers always wait until they outnumber their opponents then jump them from behind. i'm glad a pavement ape got a taste of his own medicine.

>how many Serbs does it take to put down a feral animal?

Will they be getting their medals within the month or the following one?

Why the fuck did we bomb them? Serbs used to be our good allies. They rescued our downed pilots in WW2 for fuck's sake. I read reports that entire villages went out of their way to greet the American airmen who crashed over Yugoslavia, giving them clothing, shelter and food.

no
its just a prank
no wait its for a youtube channel
its just a prank bro

what can i say,
no safety nets (welfare, etc)
no soft cunts
hell i am a soft cunt in my group but even i bench 150 kilos

He got serbed.

>WW2
Sounds like they have since rightfully learned better than to support the Jewish sympathizers.

Serbs are based. Albanians are worse than Jews and Ameriniggers deserve nothing less than death. Yugoslavian borders and Mexican Empire borders are the legitimate borders so get out of our land subhuman scum.

The Sup Forums thread needs your American and Serbian insight:

Mfw Eastern Europe truly is the savior of the shite race

Noise

Er du også jyde?

Good

They are just tourists not immigrants?

This is like that kid that went to North Korea. Why travel to shit parts of the world? Literally way better places he could have went.

My condolences to his family and friends.
Shame on the people in this thread, remember, just because black people are dumber and more violent in the aggregate does not mean every individual matches that description.
For all we know he literally was a good boy who dindu nuffin and we must assume as much until proven otherwise, lest we devolve into savagery.

Balkans are cheap and have good beaches, not even comparable to North Korea

He got into a fight because he was a violent nigger, and was probably hitting on someone's girlfriend. Good riddance.

I very strongly doubt he started a fight against 10 people unless he was blind stinking drunk. If he was blind stinking drunk we can't judge his entire life by that moment, else we'd all be niggers you shit skin hue hue faggot.

>If he was blind stinking drunk we can't judge his entire life by that moment
If you drink alcohol you are by definition subhuman, no matter what.

Hes brazilian so hes just compensating for being a shitskin in denial

REMOVE WATERMELON

geez, you must be p lonely in your country

Serbs are fucking bro-tier.

....and nothing of value was lost.

lol the nigger got SLAV'D

proves that yuros are as much nigger as the niggers they criticize

REMOVE KANGZ

Good shit. Bet he gave a white girl a lot of grief for being racist for not fucking him within thirty seconds of meeting to try shame her into bed and some based slavs stepped in

>greek
>white
Pick one and only one.

Fucking lol wen't to one of the linked tweets and on of the Serbs typed in Serbian ''RIP Nigger D:''

Greeks are white you jealous american mongrel subhuman

>killing someone based of his skin color is based

You people are evil subhumans who lack any and all empathy. You're just as bad as the savage niggers you rail against.

lol, didn't something like this just happen in greece

>Be a black man
>Be especially polygamous due to your genes
>thots like your accent and uniqueness
>serb men look at you and be like, "is he spreading aids to our women"
>considering the off chance he is an aids nigger throws them into a rage

Disease is a serious thing, any non-brainwashed person should want to kill a nigger fucking their women. The serbs, as the niggers say, "kept it real".

Greeks are whiter than Ameriniggers.

They have no place in our white nations. It's war, we can't feel any sympathy.

remove fried chicken

wait, are you that half Greek half slovak from Sup Forums???

holy fuck you look so arab

So what's gonna happen to his clothing business.. will pol be ok without his contribution to the world?

Guess he won't be raving anymore about how whitebois can't fight.

It's almost like arabs spent 400 years raping them making them non-white.

C...cute

>10 on 1
>a fight
I always knew Germans were filthy cowards.. but come on

im 100% Greek

Definitely whiter than most Muricans and Canadians.

It was 10 on 1.

You are such a fucking worm, Hans.

Slavs are just niggers with white skin and we just gave them a taste of their own medicine.

lol

So? Blacks always jump non blacks on at least a 6 to 1 ratio. Welcome to the Balkans, bitch.

Slavs are niggers are we really surprised they act the same as niggers? Replace slave with niggers and you'll see they are not so different at all.

There's a good reason why Hitler wanted to exterminate them.

youtube.com/watch?v=gljcvSK5YgU

Aren't you basically the #2 rape capital of europe, cabbagefag?

albright and clinton.

plus they shot at hillary.

How did the fight start? Was this a "hate crime" or did someone misbehave and get a good kicking?

As usual you'd wish there was as much coverage in the WP when blacks chimp out on someone.

My only worry is that all the men involved got arrested, and will be punished for doing the US a favor, that worthless nigger got a free tax payer ride through life, if only he died sooner.

dem majestic saguaros

"And canada"?

Hope you're joking. I've probably seen maybe 100 niggers here my whole life

And you will be soon in the same position. We are all on the same boat.

Ooga booga bix nood

How do we contact our congressmen to try to push a "free trips to greece for niggers" agenda?

essentially this.
Germany was already raped with shit-tier slav genes, now you're getting somalian genes. Fucking Pakistan will be whiter than Germany in 30 years.

>niggers
>american

White people aren't supposed to act like niggers in any circumatance. We are above that. But you wouldn't know since you are a nigger yourself.

>mexishit
>empire

mexican education.

And Pakistan will be whiter than you in 20 at this rate.

damn comments on that article are pure cancer

The boat that your country created. All Germans need to be executed imho. It's clear you can't exist as a nation and people without attempting to destroy Europe every now and again.

The main thing about empires is ruling over foreign ethnicities. Maybe they were an empire when spaniards were ruling... things seem to have changed.

wtf is that pic,it's a mixture of death and buety

Kek!

Bless those boys. Doing ÓÐINN's work.

Ok, goy, keep putting yourself at a disadvantage because of some foolish concept of honour and morality.

It's fucking WaPo what do you expect?

Also anyone here unironically celebrating should kys. The kid was a tourist.

Okay, denbts forgiven.

Its funny cause recent studies have shown serbs are the nigger friendliest country in europe

Also >10 on 1
Idk, pretty faggotish if you ask me

Thank you serbia

You are so pathetic and cowardly. You see a black get jumped by 10 slavs and you snidely sit back and say
>guess he won't be saying whites can't fight now!

There is nothing noble about you. Every man ITT can sense it.

oh well...

good job.

You forgot the echos.

>10 Serbs kill Black American student
I'm sure he did nothing at all to provoke them. Niggers are such peaceful, intelligent people.

This.
Otto Von Bismarck started WW1 with his meddling which lead to Hitler starting WW2 and Merkel will start WW3 when enough countries leave the EU.
Germany is a cancer on the West.

Feel free to go around raping black and Arab women and killing innocent shitskins, Hans. I dare you. Hopefully you'll get raped in prison after you do it, you white nigger.

Thank you Serbia
You are our greatest ally

I saw the headline and thought it was odd that such an event would take place between people from relatively civilized cultures.

Turns out it was a nigger.

that looks so blatantly wrong

No, I've dropped the weight of nobility long ago. Pragmatism is much better. Btw, are you perchance a minor? You are as cringeworthy as one.