MUH 83 GENDERS

Is it too late for women?

Other urls found in this thread:

vidaweb.org/body-of-a-poem-an-essay-about-being-a-non-male-non-female-person-in-the-literary-world-written-in-the-form-of-a-dream/
vidaweb.org/the-2015-vida-count/#Infographics:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's funny about this is that if you don't know any on these meme genders you won't be able to sign up correctly. This company is imposing an inconvenience just to appease a small group of people

>WOMEN in literary arts

I am fucking triggered a bit tbqh f.a.m. not even jqing

A small group? Literally zero people have these genders.
Shit if you put aids in there there would be much more actually.

>gender
>Samoan
Wait wut? How is that a gender? Also da fuq is coercively assigned a gender mean?

Why aren't we generating more genders for them?

Who comes up with this bullshit?

I think it means that you were assigned a gender against your will (because you were an infant) and because of that you've lived in that gender your whole life but now wish your parents and doctor would have just let you decide for yourself at some point.

tl;dr it means you're crazy, just like every other answer

>Mahu (Native Hawaiian)
lolwut how is this a gender?

Academics and social justice activists who have literally nothing else to worry about on the face of the earth so they need to make shit up to obsess over.

Where is brony, and furgendererd /mlp/ and /trash/ are people too.

you have to manually type male/female

You're fucking male or female!

Mahu/fafafine/Hirja are traditional names that different cultures came up with to call faggots and eunuchs.

Now the social justice community has resurrected them so that faggots and trannies from that part of the world have yet another identity to add to the social justice oppression hierarchy.

"Transmisogyny constrained (TMC)"

The others you can kinda figure out, but holy fuck. What even is this?

Also, why do they include some races as options? ei: Native Hawaiian, Native American, Samoan, South Asian.

This is like a reverse snowflake test

Decline to state.

haha because don't you know that male and female don't really exist -- those are just oppressive heteronormative social constructs

all the other ones are the REAL genders!

Or
A gender identity not listed...:
>I don't have time for this shit.

>tfw write in bogdanoff gender

Hence my comment why aren't we generating more genders for them

Alright gotcha. Now explain what a transmisogyny is?

TMC means that you're really a tranny in your head, but because of misogyny you have to keep it quiet.

In other words, you have a job which requires you to be a normal person and/or you don't want your family to stop speaking to you because you're fucking batshit.

Übermensch
Fuhrerbinary
Untermensh

Just some gender ideas

isnt the culture specific "gender preferences" cultural appropriation? not shitposting, actual question.

>Fuhrerbinary
kek

We're reaching levels of mental illness that shouldn't be possible. I need more beer for this

Trans+

Trans plus what exactly.

Good heavens

Isn't Samoan a race?
We had a couple of them on our football team back in high school and they were huge

>No Attack Helicopter
WHAT TRANSPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT WROTE THIS LIST ANYWAY?

I wish I would need to answer this so I could state to be an Apache Attack Helicopter

Seems like people got tired of making up genres of music and now get their kicks being pedantic with gender.

see-->

>Trans+

I meant "small group" as the people who advocate for shit like this. idk who would be autistic enough to identify by these things.

Where's the link to gill out this survey OP, or is there a catch?

Trans Positive. Pretty sure it has to do with aids.

Where's attack helicopter?

No idea; Christina Hoff Sommers posted it to twitter originally; I think it's for one of their conferences.

But here's a gem from their website just to confirm how fucking retarded they are:

"Body of a Poem: AN ESSAY ABOUT BEING A NON MALE NON FEMALE PERSON IN THE LITERARY WORLD WRITTEN IN THE FORM OF A DREAM"

Seriously it would almost have to be parody at this point, but it's not.

Forgot the link:
vidaweb.org/body-of-a-poem-an-essay-about-being-a-non-male-non-female-person-in-the-literary-world-written-in-the-form-of-a-dream/

>a turn off

I am in pieces

Fugg, how do I get
Kikefluid
Transgoyimine
Negroecuck

On the list

As a transgendered person. My gender is male. My sex is female. I don't find it hard.

>mahu (native hawaiian)
>trans+
>two spirit
>demi-
>fa'afafine

Then logically there must be a
> turn on
And an inbetween
> a standby
And something more extreme on either end

I want to do the count, too. Where can I sign up?

I thought it was like a more powerful version like the R8 V10+

>white people

I just looked into it; it's a survey only of people in the literary profession; you have to be invited to take the survey.

The funny thing is they publish all the data from previous years and literally nobody identifies as any of these genders. It's all male/female.

Here are the infographics for 2015:

vidaweb.org/the-2015-vida-count/#Infographics: The 2015 VIDA Count

No, you're a female with mental issues.

That's so problematic.

>invite only

Elitist faggots. I could write better shit than that crap I just read by that moss angel faggot.

We need to purge this shit from the earth. I'm not even far right but honestly it's gone too far.

time to make up some new genders lads

Yep, I do in fact believe that being transgendered is a mental illness. My brain works more masculine than it should. How ever I present masculine. So I prefer to use male pronouns and to take steps so that people see me as male. How ever if you came up with a pill that had made me feel okay as a female I would have taken it.

>no Rhinoceros

I swear they are just trolling at this point

How do you know you brain works more masculine than it should? What do you have for comparison?

You're being abused by the academic and medical communities for political purposes. Pretending to be a man is no more sane than pretending to be an aardvark.

kek

In MRI studies transgendered individuals brain structures were more likely to mimic that of the gender that they identified with.

Most of the people in the community I fit into want nothing to do with me. Everyone hates a trans conservative.

Have you had this mri test.
Have you ever tried cock and received a quality dicking, your vag would probably thank you for it

It's a term in Samoan for an alt. gender

Bad dragons, right?

>You can check more than one

>Fa'afafine
Is this for identifying as an elfin prince?

That's meaningless.

Your brain structures will respond to whatever you're conditioned to.

If a woman thinks she's a man and is told for five or ten years that it's perfectly okay to think that way and it's reinforced by society and no attempt is made to break that conditioning, then yeah those neurological pathways are going to develop in almost the same way men's do.

Try looking at the neurological structures of all those so-called 'transgender children', who haven't yet been socially conditioned. I'm willing to wager the MRI is quite inconclusive.

You know what IS conclusive though? Chromosomes and genetics.

how far will we fall into madness before it ends

Because I don't have time for this shit.

I manually entered in "normal"

you absolutely need to provide links to these studies you refer to when making such a claim

This
Tri- and Quad-gendered
Trans/Inter-species
Trans-African
Daiperkin
Trans-Furkin
Fursona-Fluid (Dragon/Wolf/Sonic hybrid)
Trans-anime
Hentai-amorous
Trap-curious

no Apache Attack Helicopter or Mayonnaise options either
>TRIGGERED

I don't get it, why would you care that people see you as male? I'm masculine as fuck but I don't think I'm male due to having XX chromosomes. But then again maybe I only don't care because I'm so masculine and it's normal to care whatever gender people take you as.

Everyday we stray further from God.jpg

Oh shit a real trans-black. Get that guy a welfare check, ASAP.

>coercively assigned a gender at birth
kek
honestly guys just sit and laugh
this shit is never going to survive

Why are some cultural identities mixed up in here?

Gobbledygook newspeak