Thots Are Creating a Super Bacteria

>Oral sex is creating unstoppable bacteria
>Gonorrhea is constantly evolving due to no condom use and becoming extremely strong
>Experts say situation is "fairly grim"
>Have already been cases in Spain, France & Japan of incurable STDs.
>Gonorrhea will now have to be vaccinated instead of using antibiotics
>Thots are sucking so much dick, they're putting humanity on the brink of obliteration.

bbc.com/news/health-40520125

Its the flood irl mate

It's not thots, it's homos

Its both of them having sex with somolis and arabs

>thot
Why do you speak like a nigger?

True, but 75% of both homos and females show no signs of gonorrhea, as opposed to 10% of straight males.

THE CURE IS EASY ...DON'T FUCK WHITE WHORES

I'd like to obliterate the girl in OP's pic if you kow what Im saying.

>mfw I was able to be promiscuous before this was a problem
>had sex/3rd base with 30+ chicks in HS/college

Now I have to find a pure virgin to marry to avoid the wrath of God.

Sauce on stats please

Its your black genitals that the gonnorea is jumping off of, hotep

user, god is going to smite you for your sins.

Read the article, burger.

roasties having the last laugh

>before it was a problem
You conditioned those young impressionable women into thinking what you were doing was ok.
You'll not escape the wrath of God.

NORMIES BTFO

>had sex with a woman
How did you end up on Sup Forums?

it's the niggers that spread AIDS jamal, fuck off

This

this
>mfw some gopnik told me about all the 14 year olds he deflowered in elementary school like it was some achievement
fuckers gonna all burn

>Its both of them having sex with somolis and arabs

Not really. Let's not joke around, the situation is grim. It's western culture allowing degenerate shit like "sexual liberation", it's all the Chads and Staceys fucking each others to oblivion and once Stacey ages, she settles down with a beta and passes Chad's disease onto him.

We need to go back to abstinence, stay focused you nigger.

Not to mention the effects of the over-consumption of birth control pills

If it's gotten to that point wouldn't violence against them be warranted for the sake of preserving the human race?

Thank you potato nig. I often want my info spoon fed for convenience and as a result, I get ahead of myself when people post without links.

This. We need to bring back words like hussy, strumpet, trollop and the ever popular whore.

who cares gonorhea is basically a nigger disease
coalburners deserve it
no fuckin loss if faggots get it too

dont fuck niggers faggots and whores and you wont have a problem

Good, let the degenerates become the diseased animals they were meant to be. Even nature hates degeneracy and i hope these tinder whores start dropping like flies. Praise Gonnorhea chan!

Fucking Chad. Is there anywhere I can go where I don't have to deal with you?

>Experts say situation is "fairly grim"
Easily avoided by not being a whore of either gender. The way I look at it, the more horrific STDs there are out there, the better. It's God's way of reminding libtards and faggots that he does not approve of them.

She would look so much better with her natural hair color and actual real eyebrows.

>mfw maggots crawl out her cooch

You don't deserve the pure virgin and I sincerely hope you never find one. You should burn along side them as you were part of the problem.

>benis goes on outside
>other version is itself but collapsed on itself and mirrored up inside your body
>imma pick the second one

I vote in favor of using the term whore.

>sexually promiscuous whores are contracting incurable diseases
>having the last laugh

Just like aids, I can only thank God for it.

But henry, think of the children..

Chad doesn't have diseases you faggot. He came from a strong upbringing and grew up playing sports with Niggers but never mixes with sheboons for obvious reasons. Stacy seldom fucks Niggers either, since she can get Chads.

This interbreeding of almost exclusively Chads and Stacies keeps the gene pool prime and keeps them more std free than fat girls who only get attention from Niggers and average girls who buy into the the Jewish hip hop propaganda tunes. Obviously there are outliers but in general people who are 10's have standards.

But sexual liberation kweeeen!

Clearly it's the kike at work. First he makes oral sex mainstream, now he's even making the act of licking a partners asshole mainstream. Disgusting stuff.

That's the new form of female empowerment unfortunately. She doesn't care what most men think. Or at least a self respecting man with some level of standards.

>started having less and less sex over the years

RIGHT ON TIME

Can you not read at a 2nd grade level?

I dont understand the visible symptoms things. Is it cover for the throat rate? Women are women and get lumped with the gay males? Why does method of transmission matter when we all mix our activities? I dont buy this big black cock of fake news. Ignores truvada. Like people are so stupid. A dick you can see if it has it. Anal. Oral. Doesnt matter. But vaginas are the same. If your thoughts are of boobies or of those vaginas you receive immunity

Yeah, she's probably fucked a few niggers at this point. I've been through nigger-infested neighborhoods and black women seem to love dying their hair weird-ass colors like the slut in the OP. I guess this is attractive to nigger males for some reason.

How the fuck do people even get this shit? Gonorrhea has visible symptoms. Like if a bitches mouth or pussy looks or smells unclean, my dick is not going near it.

THIS. WHEN YOU TELL A WOMAN THAT IT LOOKS WRONG, SHE TELLS YOU THAT SHE USES IT TO SCREEN OUT MEN LIKE 'YOU'.

Quick lads, best stop getting all this felatio!

Visible symptoms include a puss-like green discharge from the penis or vagina. Can also experience pain and blood while urinating. Like homo's, 75% of women do not show symptoms, so don't get treated, and thus pass it on. You're more likely to get a STD from anal sex (somewhere you're dick shouldn't be) than vaginal.

THIS. its fuckin summer in here

easy solution: become a volcel like any pure warrior would

It's no doubt affecting the niggers more than anybody. It's a punishment from God against niggers and whores, and I thank Him for it. Just like aids.

wait so if i get head from a thot can i get this shit?

But the category is woman. Women have vaginas. And straight men use them whether or not they have it. But those males always show symptoms and gay males don't? Women can have either method but if they got from gays those were bi's. All this shit is retarded I fear nothing but God. If I get incurable snot dick then who cares. Pluck out your eye if it do evil, etc

It doesn't say they have no symptoms, just no easily recognizable ones. They can still be carriers.

You sound like you're into that "gifting" shit.

Nah. Maybe ill be a little bo peep with everything now. Im doing pretty well in all ways. Sucks but we can thank a lot of things. I aint gon get all introspective about it, and paranoid

Western society is collapsing because we have turned away from God.

90% of straight males show signs of gonorrhea? The fuck are you talking about?

Who cares faggot

looks we need to bring back witch burnings.

Can't wait for roasties to get BTFO once and for all

You stupid kids deserve this. You know why? Cause you don't wrap your junk

I've been with 50+ women and I've never had an STI. Know why? Cos I used a condom, and I only fucked people I actually like.

Seriously, wear a condom. Practice at home if you need to. Be safe, it's better than pissing razorblades.

So, in a few generations, the only people left on the planet will be chaste and/or uptight people.

These are the bat shit insane stats being peddled in the news cycle lately and everybody loses their minds, have no clue what's going on. Does it not have petroleum based protective coatings on it? Are you not taking truvada? Stop ejaculating maybe and collect the ass cancer and hope for the best. If you do bust a nut it will be in a fema approved sperm coffin

Fire cleanses everything

If he does find a pure virgin he'll make her insides burn with whatever it is he has.

>enable sluts en masse and cause the entire fucking problem in the first place
>run off with a pure qt and escape any consequenes
The whole 'survival of the fittest brah' dudebro argument is bullshit, because in a true survival of the fittest environment it would be perfectly find to gang up with a few other fucking betas and kill chadscum like you.
As it is you've got a system of civilisation that was designed around pair bonding protecting you while you form tribal harems.

Other way around.

Nah. Nothing but head spinning with this anyways. No logic here whatsoever. Ugh. Sucking on balloons how fun

Genital herpes spreads even with condoms

You basically are guaranteed to have the virus at this point even if it remains asymptomatic. If it does show up one day when you're sick or unlucky? Sorry senpai.

It's only a matter of time before Antibiotic-resistant syphilis comes up.

When that's the case, back to the 19th Century we go...

every other year they make up some bull shit about a bacteria or virus being coming a epidemic so the who and cdc can get more money. it's easy to do because common people don't know how vaccines or antibiotics work on a biochemical level. And we can always out pace the problems; this isn't the fucking dark ages.

concubine is the women equivalent of cuck

>its gays blaming it on women episode

At least, for a short while, we were SUPER progressive, tolerant, stunning and brave!
Totally worth it

>if untreated Gonorrhea makes women infertile
Pottery.

I don't think you understand... I don't have genital herpes, I have never had contact with anyone who has.

I selectively screened my partners, and I practiced safe sex. I am disease free.

If you want to remain disease free, you should wear a jimmy hat, it's not difficult.

This outcome is really common among primates. If an alpha gets too ahead of himself and starts cucking all the beta chimps they end up freaking out, killing the alpha and gang-raping all the female chimps.

yeah Ebola and Cholera were just fake false flags!
haha you guys are so stupid thinking contagious viral strains are dangerous! Its all for money!

fuck off, retard. The first world actually does deserve to get this shit imported from the 3rd world just so retards like you get killed by it.

Fucking LMAO thanks user for the laugh
my gf now browses Sup Forums all because she went through my phone and found that I was all good besides this ....... Whatever you call this place

post yfw society has begun protecting the alphas and the sluts leaving the betas to suffer and there's nothing we can readily do about it.

>I selectively screened my partners

We tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.

ITS NOT FROM SUCKING DICK ITS FROM EATING MICRO-SHIT.

When you go ass to mouth or ass to pussy you get fucked up.

t.medfag.

>doesnt include the Classic; harlot

The post-antibiotic era is going to suck major ass, but at least it's easing our pain by offing all the thots right out of the gate.

natures solution to humanity... one could say stalin, mao and hitler were as close to naturalist as you could get
>check mate hippies

>ass to pussy

How does that work?

now we're asking the real questions

He is talking about taking the dick and putting it in the ass then mouth

So... what does "incurable gonorrhea" do? What's the end stage? Like, does your dick rot off? Do you just have pus coming out of your dick for the rest of your life? Or does it just last for a month or two and then your own body clears it? What?

If something doesn't change soon, even minor surgery will be impossible in 5-10 years. Infection will become relevant again, cuts and bruises could kill infants and the elderly.

Better not compromise your immune system

/thread

>"In the US, resistance [to an antibiotic] came from men having sex with men because of pharyngeal infection," she added.
Every time, it's the homos responsible for this.

Can someone please explain to me what the benefit is of their behavior being promoted as a "lifestyle choice"?

P.S. No need, the pharma industry is making bux off of them

> →
To remove the symptoms you use antibiotics. If antibiotics don't work, you'll have to live with that shit + complications that arise from it

It eventually destroys your reproductive tract and makes you sterile.

Fine by me tho, only normies and people who have regular sex are going to get it, so I'm just going to sit here and watch the world burn :^]

>If antibiotics don't work, you'll have to live with that shit + complications that arise from it
Reading comprehension, nigger! That's exactly what I wanted clarification on you stupid shit.

what's this from

>Oral sex
>Have already been cases of incurable STDs.

DRINK BLEACH