We really need to discuss this

Their are people who actively try to disrupt and divide the community and peoples of /Pol. The same bait threads and ideological divisive threads are posted each day(They are good to an extent, but these are clearly pandering to certain anons and divisive in nature). Many Anons bite the line and post, feeding the spam. Duplicate threads are posted copiously(the mods have stepped up to end this) and the conversation continues as if we aren't being actively spammed. How do we stop this Pol? What should we do?

Carry on because this is the way it has always been?

Have an exclusive society with obscure memes that only insiders will kno- oh wait.

Yeah, the bait would be so obvious if the whole chan didn't get saturated by newfags and shills

When there are too many share blue,comkie/antifa or minority posters you have to post a nigger hate thread to ruin their day.

Bump.
Did you make a thread on the_donald? We need to organize here to fight the trolls

Please no. Take it to voat or something.

Please keep reddit at reddit. Sup Forums is getting too much outside influence

Why? the_don boys could clean this mess up in no time.

Look, it's almost August, they'll be down to 35 million dollars. They will eventually run out of money.
And we'll still be here, shitposting until the end of time.

this aint your safespace faggot

kick the shills out!

kek wills it!

back you go

Stop trying to ruin internet diversity by encouraging site-mixing.

Anyone made a reddit thread yet?

Just post more Eternal Anglo threads

Most of those threads are just baiting morons who take this place too seriously like you

>Most of those threads
fuck off frog

Be honest, how many of the supposed "shill" threads that get posted here do you think are actually being made by shills? It's almost entirely random Sup Forumsacks trolling and baiting each other at this point. Maybe there was legit shilling going on during the election, but at this point I highly doubt there's much of an influence campaign going on here.

Voats sole purpose is containment. And it's dying.

fuck off shareblue

Based pedes! Epic win epic win!

Gonna need more than a Discord screencap to prove unequivocally that ShareBlue is making "Trump BTFO" threads to brainwash a primarily pro-Trump board that Trump is bad.

>actively promoting civic nationalism

You shills are so retarded, whites only.

It's CNN and Sharblue, dude. They're trying to turn us Trumpers into liberals. I almost left 4 Chan but then I found the Trump generals so theres that. Lol.

There was a raid yesterday with the obvious goal of trying to make it seem like we somehow don't like our reddit colony because "le 4chins hates reddit meme"

Where'd you get the Screeshots from. Someone defected?

>They're trying to turn us Trumpers into liberals

Like you need the help

bump

nothing really we can do if we can't stop idiots from replying to the bait. The chumming is out of control though and at certain times a day/night the catalog is pushing 70%+ fucking slide threads

stop thinking that Brock is some mastermind running this huge scheme, he's literally the biggest fuck up in politics and everything he does is a joke. Look at the 2016 election, correct the record did infinitely more harm than good just by existing

I've seen those Discord caps posted here since the day after Trump's Syria strike. They've never been verified but hardcore Trump fans like to use them as "proof" that anti-Trump threads are actually psyops.

So you think people are just larping as Shareblue and co?

This thread is being molested by shareblue. Literally no one would bring up Reddit or kek or the Donald organically within the first 29 replies.

Study your enemy. Know your enemy.

Lurk Sup Forums during the middle of the night, central or eastern time. Look for threads with like 300+, one post by this reply generic responses. All posters are american or memeflags. No replies in the thread, and none of the posts are more than 5-6 words.

9/10 those threads get turned into the regular generals we see daily. EWO, Pizzagate, Seth Rich etc. It's creepy as fuck. Don't take my word for it, see it yourself.

filter filter filter filter filter

They do not. It's possible 1/100 shill-like replies are larper/troll/hardcore natsoc people. But that is it.

Right now, it's a divide and conquer strategy.--that, and sliding.

Pretty much yes. Not to say that legit shills don't exist, but the obvious "Trump BTFO" and BLACKED threads are definitely larps.

I'm confused. Are you saying those Seth Rich and Pizzagate threads could potentially be psyops?

It's frustrating trying to filter through legit posts and the trash. There needs to be a way to end it.

How weak minded do you think Pol is? Pol is not a collection of niggers and imbeciles, Why don't you fuck off back to eddit

Go back to shittit newfag.
It's fucking obvious as fuck.

I have no idea what the fuck to make of them. And ive got nothing to hide or prove. See them yourself dude.

Bump, fuck shareblue. Two genders, pisslam sucks and Jews did 9/11

He is right though.
YOU sound like the newfag here.
There used to be WAY more Democrats and Liberals posting here.

t. oldest of fags

Pol wasn't as mainstream as today. It has never been like this. Maybe some differing opinions but not this spam.

I think you are allowing your political bias to influence how you analyze the posts on this site.
Sometimes people just have different opinions.

Look at Lolbertarians vs NatSoc vs Trump Nation infighting.
What is the difference between that and a Liberal arguing about stuff?

>Are you saying those Seth Rich and Pizzagate threads could potentially be psyops?
some of them are the most common ones, if you watch you'll see the exact same fucking posts verbatim including replies over and over

Look at catalog right now. I see 6 black penises. All variants of "White bois can't compete". This is spam, not even politics half the time.

Seth Rich and Pizzagate are bunk.
As anyone who spent 10 minutes looking at it would know how spurious their accusations are.
I have a feeling it was just some dude who came up with it, if establishment people were behind it they wouldn't be making such huge claims.

>/Pol
>Pol

Is this a shariablue falseflag? Is this to make it seem like the ones complaining about shariablue are retarded newfags? Anyway, kill yourself you fucking newfag.

>Uses Pol
> Is called newfag

It could be anything. No one has any way of knowing who or why they are posting them.
OR its just people trolling you.
Seems to be working.
OR its right wing people from here posting it to rile up the board against it, and create "WE ARE GETTING RAIDED" threads like this.
Also seems to be working.

I'm calling you a newfag because you are writing Pol instead of Sup Forums you retarded newfag holy shit kill yourself

How can they divide us when we already hate each other and are at each others throats to begin with?

I see your point. Not gonna put the blame for this on one group.

>Is this to make it seem like the ones complaining about shariablue are retarded newfags?
People complaining about shareblue ARE retarded newfags.
If you've been using this site since before the election you would know this is business as usual. Hard to understand why people think they can define it.

no they are not completely bunk but they've been co-opted into wild goose chases with /x tier bullshit

Tbh I don't see any proof of the shareblue nonsense. Except Discord screenshots which could be faked.

I'd say the shitposting is higher since the primaries but of course shill shitposting isn't something new.

>Pol
Nice try reddit

That's what yo get for an almost unmoderated board.

This shit wouldn't happen on pic related.

LOL
>mention Jews on ANY board there
>get fucking banned
go back to your shithole

Seriously user. Don't mention/allude to the other chan.

Wat?

Idc anymore.

>not going to the darkweb chans.
It's almost as if you larpers are as dumb as the libtards.

btw I'll have 12-14 slices of pizza with no sausage and a white sauce.

But why?

Aren't those darknet chans a lot better and more free and shit?

?

You can talk about aliens, 9/11 inside job, bigfoot, etc. You talk about pgate or SR, you are shut down. I live in occupied territory of Reddit. Banned words, censorship, and bots. Going of the reservation Sunday 4 a.m. Chanfags welcome to come rape my favorite website.
(spacing)/////////////////////////(spacing)
Has anybody ever asked for a raid?

>/pol

>pizzagate isn't real.
don't ring up the pizzaria and order 5 slices with extra sausage.

>Chanfags

/polacks ?
(spacing)///////////\\///////////(spacing)
What do you fags like to be called ?

I typed /pol. Instead of Sup Forums.

I mainly post on t_d but I come here for fire memes usually. I have noticed a lot of of brigading and downvoting, as of late. But we keep the shilling to a minimum with our deport feature and strict rules against concern trolling. Doubt share blue is wasting their limited resources here now, but probably blew their load during the election.

Yep

You came here from a reddit post?

not all trolls are sb. the blacked poster is just a random brainwashed shill from leftypol.

Goddam motherfucker, it's Sup Forumsacks. What the fuck is wrong with you?

I came here from being pretty lonely and wanting to hate niggers in good company desu

>they already hate each other
so your strategy is to D&C? uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwut

the shill pulled jimmie rustling duty tonight.

I just want to hear some F/G line

bump

>prove unequivocally that ShareBlue
simply google shareblue or correct the record you nigger commie

I don't have sex with first cousins. F/G line isn't even music and they pander to nigs big league

Go Listen to Haggard then faggot, or quit hiding behind that flag and use your real one, bitch

Sup Forumsacks.
Got
it. Now

what is it I'm supposed to know about spacing ?

Pretty funny, actually

I would unironically fight that. would probably lose, but whatever. you'd come for me next you degenerate psycho

What about the guy who promotes The Humanity Party and makes an ass of himself when he's ignored? And no I'm not him.

More like DAC hot rod. This is the only real flag. Did the US flag ever inspire a Dylan roof type? Ya I didn't think so

I guess some shit site called reddit puts spaces automatically between lines or something and so people feel compelled do do it here too.

Song of the south, ain't nobody going back again. Use your real flag dude.

If you come help us betas liberate Reddit, we will go back there and leave you Sup Forumsacks alone again. Wanna MAGA with us?

Found a reddit post on this.
Guess wasn't playing around.

Sounds fun, but I've been IP banned. Best of luck though... for real