You haven't forgotten his name have you Sup Forums?

You haven't forgotten his name have you Sup Forums?

Press F to pay respects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co
morningjournal.com/general-news/20170214/cuyahoga-county-prosecutor-dozens-of-child-sex-assault-cases-were-ignored
drugs.com/carisoprodol.html
healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kent-ozkum-27tq9
whitmorefarm.com/staff
archive.is/PUkOU
archive.is/LSPVE
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
archive.is/JKGJL#selection-1489.0-1489.100
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
archive.is/kr1iN
heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/
helenaglass.net/tag/pastorum-group/
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/new-firm-focus-the-pastorum-group
archive.is/MLOr4
archive.is/Aol7n
archive.is/kIFtS
archive.is/0iD7Z
archive.is/FzTHK
archive.is/xYxyx
in.pinterest.com/bradbauman/
twitter.com/bradbaumn
linkedin.com/in/sethrich1
docs.house.gov/meetings/IF/IF17/20130919/101321/HHRG-113-IF17-Bio-KleebJ-20130919.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb
huffingtonpost.com/lane-hudson/draft-kleeb-in-nebraska-a_b_74236.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/J3yb9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normie friendly Seth Rich rundowns. Share them around, make neutral normies aware of the truth.

Molyneux:
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
One America News:
youtu.be/OomLn6gut7E
youtu.be/FAA9Gy2SXdg
youtu.be/lJtwrz1qmgU
Julian Assange:
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
youtu.be/49ENrXsG8Co

f

It was confirmed fake now stop talking about Seth Rich

F

AYY HOL UP SENPAI I GOTCHU

HIS NAME WAS SETH CONRAD RICH. WILL DUMP SOME PASTA FOR BREAD RISING.

>muh Seth

Wow se sure cracked the case guys! It didn't turn into fucking nothing, I swear!

I save everything. Pasta:

CLEVELAND - Assistant prosecutors in Cleveland “ignored” about 70 rape and sexual assault cases involving juvenile suspects and victims and failed to determine if criminal charges should be filed, the new Cuyahoga County prosecutor said Tuesday.

Prosecutor Michael O’Malley said additional sexual assault complaints involving juveniles are expected to be found in the coming weeks as his office continues reviewing more than 1,900 cases marked inactive in a computer system used by prosecutors.

“There was a conscious decision (by prosecutors) to make some of these cases inactive,” O’Malley said. “It’s outrageous.”

morningjournal.com/general-news/20170214/cuyahoga-county-prosecutor-dozens-of-child-sex-assault-cases-were-ignored

Carisjames the hash tag is a secret code used by the elites to hide in plain sight their pedo behavior.

Carisoprodol is a drug used as a minor anesthetic for muscle and bone pain.
>drugs.com/carisoprodol.html
It is also used as a date rape drug for younger children. From what I've gathered it makes it easier to penetrate toddlers by relaxing the muscles and eliminating pain.

Bomet Bing Bong has a lot of ties to doctors and a strange site known as Whitmore Farm. One of the most damming being the connection of Bomet Bing Bong owner and Dr. Kent Ozkum who just so happens to specialize in you guessed it anesthesia.
>healthgrades.com/physician/dr-kent-ozkum-27tq9

Not only that but he works at Whitmore Farm doing what? You guessed it sedating pigs.
>whitmorefarm.com/staff
Just seems a little convenient that the mob uses pigs to dispose of bodies and that it's probably one of the most efficient ways to dispose of a human body as pigs eat every part

Disorganized pasta, but all you have is time.

Get working, faggots.

Pasta:
Lawsuit Johnson vs Edison Media: key witness was Seth Rich

around 1:30am - Left Lou's because it's closing time.
1:21 - 1:33 - Received call from a friend
2:05 - 3:34 - Called GF (GF was in Michigan?)
Call dropped for a bit, then he called her again
~3:34 - ~4:17 - Continued speaking with GF
~ 4:17am - Ended call with GF
4:19am - Shot (patrolling police heard gunshot?). Found by police shortly after and taken to hospital.
5:57am - Pronounced dead
I got this from archive.is/PUkOU and archive.is/LSPVE

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
Final writing "All my life I wanted to be in a position that I can make a difference"
On July 10, 2016, a young patriot who worked for the DNC as the manager of their servers and email support was shot twice in the back while walking home late at night. The murder was quickly ruled a robbery, despite the obvious signs of struggle such as bruising on his hands, knees, and face, and despite the victim still having his wallet, his watch, and every other valuable. On July 14, 2016, WikiLeaks published the first batch of DNC emails. Soon after, director of WikiLeaks, Julian Assange, came out on Dutch tv and suggested that the murder of Seth Rich was in fact not accidental, in a bid to get everyone to appreciate the cost of information, and freedom. Afterwards, Julian Assange personally offered a $20k reward for any information leading to Seth Rich's killer.
From the Fox article:
"FBI forensic report of Seth Rich's computer reveals he made contact with Wikileaks through *Gavin MacFadyen*, a now-deceased American investigative reporter and director of WikiLeaks who was living in London at the time."

archive.is/JKGJL#selection-1489.0-1489.100
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

They are sinking the thread so maybe last one:
What incentive would those in power have to tell the police to stand down? Maybe it's that the Mayor of DC is in the Open Society Foundation pockets, George Soros funded. Gotta find more on Peter Newshem, the Chief of Police in DC too.
archive.is/kr1iN

From the Pastorum Group website:

" The Pastorum Group is a full-service, progressive, values-first communications and political strategy firm working with candidates, causes and coalitions to create meaningful social change. We specialize in *crisis operations*, strategic planning, *digital engagement*, rapid response, *media relations* and coalition building. Our deep experience and ties within the *progressive* community and movement give us the leverage to move your campaigns forward through grassroots and systemic strategies. We envision a country and world governed by principles of *social* and *economic* justice - and have a plan to achieve it."

But who is Brad Bauman?
heavy.com/news/2017/05/brad-bauman-seth-rich-dnc-family-democrat-pastorum-group-wikileaks/

And what is the Congressional Progressive Caucus?
helenaglass.net/tag/pastorum-group/

An actual interview from the creators of Pastorum Group
campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/new-firm-focus-the-pastorum-group

I have your number slime. I will ride the spear.

Keep working, Turkeys. Do not be swine before the pearls.

Pastorum Posting:

his social media profiles, he is linked to the "National jewish democratic council"
which shows pics of bill Clinton, his Pinterest profile shows an image of him
shaking hands with Bill Clinton.

He is related to the Openforumfoundation, that if you ask me that sounds way too similar
to the open soundation of Soros, (pic related), I am archiving the data and here are the links
to everything I have explained:

Archive of his relationship with the openforumfundation
archive.is/MLOr4

thepastorumgroup.com Facebook page posts
archive.is/Aol7n

His personal FAcebook page:
archive.is/kIFtS

About Facebook:
archive.is/0iD7Z

Linkedin Facebook page:
archive.is/FzTHK

Pinterest board:
archive.is/xYxyx

in.pinterest.com/bradbauman/
www linkedin com/in/bradbauman
Directly linked to the pastorum group which links to heather
podesta, tony's ex wife, shes also linked to the dc police
twitter.com/bradbaumn

JOSH COHEN, PASTORUM COFOUNDER, WORKED FOR THE SEIU, FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS.
REMEMBER PODESTA TALKING ABOUT BEING " very good with them (SEIU) right now".
Pastorum Group has another principal named Tory Brown who previously worked with Media Matters, David Brock's internet quality assurance Cadre.

bump

I certainly have not, sir. His name was Seth Rich, and he was murdered by the DNC

dnc audit for 2013 due by around 15 nov 2014. not signed off by braverman?

ngp van - nate scott trevlean worked in clinton wh. 92 - ngp doror data- van voter data. catalyst harald ikys- seiu guys stern, soros, creamer
ngp - donors - database around super donors. most important driving factor. organs happened in 99 kosovo. un
van - door knockers

2007: Seth Rich works on Ben Nelson campaign for Senate as assistant field coordinator linkedin.com/in/sethrich1
2004-2007: Jane Fleming is Executive Director for Young Democrats of America docs.house.gov/meetings/IF/IF17/20130919/101321/HHRG-113-IF17-Bio-KleebJ-20130919.pdf
2006: Scott Kleeb is running for Nebraska's 3rd Congr. Seat, beaten by Republicans due to GWBush visit in the district and robo-calls en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb
2007: Scott Kleeb marries Jane Fleming Kleeb en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb
2007: Scott is "grassroots" Candidate, should run against Nelson huffingtonpost.com/lane-hudson/draft-kleeb-in-nebraska-a_b_74236.html
2008: Scott doesn't run for Ben Nelson's seat but takes Chuck Hagel's vacated nomination en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Kleeb
2008: Seth Rich works for Scott Kleeb for Senate
2008: Hillary Loses Bid For President
2009: Scott Kleeb launches Energy Pioneer Solutions
2010: Keystone Pipeline inspired Jane Kleeb (an environmentalist) to found Bold Nebraska in protest
2010: Clinton Global Initiative gives 2 million to Energy Pioneer Solutions at the behest of Bill Clinton

Mark Weiner.
Julie 'Energizer' McMahon,
Jane Eckert an art gallery owner,
Democratic National Committee Treasurer Andrew Tobias
and former Democratic congressional candidate Scott Kleeb,
— share ownership of Energy Pioneer Solutions.
Seth reported to scott who reports to molly mccauley then up to Julie 'Energizer' McMahon
who dealt with dla piper peter comey, james brother who did isulation deals

march 2012 started at gqr - political operative

>unarchived shill

>huffingtonpost com/lane-hudson/draft-kleeb-in-nebraska-a_b_74236.html
archive.is/J3yb9

march 15 2013 guccifer1 lazar hacked bush etc and blumenthal - [email protected] private server and domain. he doesnt publish much but lets the world know
Hilary gets pagliano to move the server from chapaqua to new jersey centre. go to denver to move active server to use

2014 guccifer1. in prison

__________2015____________
june dnc investigation

Sept 20 Jake Brewer Died. killed during 160-mile Bike Ride. hit by a oncoming motorist. near Mount Airy, Md
>media contact Brad Bauman or Natalie Butz
> since the summer was a top Obama adviser at the White House’s Office of Science and Technology Policy
>his wife Mary Katharine Ham and Guy Benson wrote the book:
'End of Discussion: How the Left's Outrage Industry Shuts Down Debate, Manipulates Voters, and Makes America Less Free (and Fun).'

sept XX Adrian Hawkins of the FBI called the DNC to
inform them “At least one computer system belonging to
the D.N.C. had been compromised by hackers federal
investigators had named ‘the Dukes,’ a cyberespionage
team linked to the Russian government.” transfered to chicago

Hillary left state dept gave 50k emails over. paul combetta uses bleachbit to destroy other emails.
emails we have wernt leaked from server. email s through state dept -congress-foia
huma was sending emails to home. could have been selling info?

nyt announces email accoun 2 days then server. then 2 days later govener calls dem candidate not running for state senate seat
mcabe becomes candidta virginia check from mcauliffe. becomes head of fbi writes cheque 675k from mcaullife
675k same week podesta thinks braverman is leaker
-massive amount of survielance brought in?

dec 16 motive oct and dec 2015 breach . engineers put in software patch for 40 mins.
allowed access to read each others data. josh utretzki. dems grassed to deny them the data.
bernie fires josh. false flag? hillary camp recommended josh
breach occurs. seth boss amy dacey/seiu- hardline clinton . overreacts to utrestki and fires him. seth sees false flag.?
during the backup needed permissions across all data. flags changed so you could get in. flaw pointed out 8 years before. hills people knew about the exploit

__________2016_____________

wapo says russia hacked gop operatives
march 21 2016 last emails from podesta - march 22nd may 25th someone works out how to breach server delivered end of may to assange.? dws first.
april 18 Death of John Jones - Train
april 2X (Schultz, Dacey, Brown and Michael Sussman)
decide to hire CrowdStrike. Why?
Why do they not call in the FBI?
may 3 indianna primary sanders won. clinton got 46 delegates . may it was clear they had stacked the deck. sanders finished
may 5 CrowdStrike was called in
may 11 Death of Michael Ratner - Cancer
may 12 WSJ reveals Clinton charity giving millions to Scott Kleeb (SR's former employer)>sometime after- Shawn Henry, director of services, a former executive
assistant director at the FBI. went into the DNC and examined the system
for at least the next two weeks
bernie had to use ngp van to get accest to the voter data rent ngp van data . break rules forfiet data
server donor voter data ngp van system is seperate to private email
no leaks from bernie camp why didnt they hack him?
may 25 last email of dnc server nevada neck and neck.
chair throwing break ins.
may 25 - 30 dnc leak?
June NY primary
june 7 count in cali. hillary declared nominee.
june 10 all DNC employees were instructed to leave their laptops in the office…For the next two days
june 12 Assange Hillary leaks - "More to come"
June 14 dnc says theyve been hacked. Washington Post reported

June 15 "Bears in the Midst"- crowdstrike says it was russians in may - one DNC insider explained to the New York Times, the company was able to make a definite attribution within a day.
>"some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis,”
>“Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none, extensive ‘living-off-the-land’ techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter.”
>With no doubt, CrowdStrike told its DNC clients—the Russian government did it.
June 16/17th The narrative of russia/Guccifer hacking the DNC servers is established in the mainstream media by Vice.
obama and intel agencys says russia used guccifer? no reason to think he had emails. cozy and fancy wernt phishing techniqe
june 18? guccifer 2 popped up, publishes Trump playbook and donor data "Fuck CrowdStrike!!!!!!!!!"
dnc archive of records data files. NO emails. OR spreadsheets based on ngp database.. customer relations. this was a summary. xcell fies
> How did the documents get from Flood apparently creating them to the "hacker" within 30 minutes AND how, when Guccifer claimed he had been kicked out
of the DNC's systems as of June 12 according to the conversation on 2X June with Vice, Lorenzo Franceschi-Bicchierai?
June 20th Guccifer 2.0 twitter account made. His first thing released was a DNC report damaging to Trump.
June 2X Vice interviews Guccifer
>somewhere mid june The D.N.C. executives and their lawyer had their first formal meeting
with senior F.B.I. officials 9 months after being called. july1-5 deppdive to find date where thumbdrives went. who made them.
action is forced by thumb drive side. other side has to explain why they have ngp van data 2 -3 weeks before candidate declared
June 3x further dnc leak?
July 4 wikileaks publishes DWS/Hillary emails aquired via FOIA.
july 5 comey meeting. comes out to defend position

That is a great pic OP

july 6 Creamer meets with capone at WH. private? Seth offered job at clinton foundation in Brooklyn. The girlfriend was in D.C. This was causing friction.
“He was having some problems with his girlfriend,” Capone said. “Mostly about moving away and seeing if they could survive it. He was upset.
july 7 State Department reopens email server investigation
data moves ngp van? clinton foundation hq.
beurau chief sends diplomats to state dept to reveal seth breach/death?
>russia will say monitoring jolah who comunicates with creamer or someone. "anytime we need something go to arkesas"
july 8 molly mccauley dies. stabbed
russian diplomats expelled. ?monitoring jolah?who knows. computers blackberrys stolen from longworth?
july 9
july 10 seth rich dies
JUL 12: Sanders caves and endorses Hillary
July 22 Wikileaks releases around 20,000 emails related to the DNC. last emails dated in may
@dnc.org - the server different technique to guccifer.
>Guccifer claims that WikiLeaks "Publish #DNCHack docs I'd given them".
>july mook and podesta meeting
JUL 25: Joe Montano 47 dies. was the DNC chairman just before dws, aide to Sen. Kaine calling him a "proud, patriotic American"
Julian Assange hints at dnc inside
JUL 26: DebbieWS Resigns.
mark weiner dies - was also involved with Energy pioneer solutions. has been friends with the clintons since 1976. may have attempted to sway Rhode Island
july 27 Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails
july 29 kelsey mulka tweet "im with her"
AUG 02: Shawn Lucas dies & "Heads Roll at DNC" 3 fired
aug 9 assange interview we dont sit on material. starts talking about seth rich. reafirming no finding. following the case. no reason to bring him up. offers reward. denys russia
Aug 25 Guccifer claims Seth was his leaker. he originaly claimed to be the DNC hacker who'd sent the data to WikiLeaks.
Sept 12th Guccifer 2.0 reveals non-Russian speaking capabilities
sept 15-7 Eric Braverman goes missing?

What happened to our mysterious user? He gave us details and told us where to look.

Why hasn't POL made anymore progress?

sept 23 Craig Murray says he received a "clandestine handoff" Wash DC

October 7 The Podesta emails begin to leak, which included emails to and from Hillary Clinton and associates. says he got told two days after. intel sanbagging that they didnt know

oct 10 kurt eichenwald. saying it had been released on sputnik. trump reads verbatum wiki mails

October 17 Wikileaks announced a 'state party' had severed Julian Assange's internet connection at the Ecuadorian embassy.

oct 22: Death of Gavin MacFayden

December 22 CrowdStrike release report on the Use of Fancy Bear in Ukraine

_________2017____________

march 1 burkman approached by anonymous source

march 12 schafer binney told hannity nsa 8 officers responsible monitoring dnc

may 15 says evidence on Seth Rich’s laptop suggests that he was in contact with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

guccifer hacks dcc before may 25. nevis consultant in florida. setup dropbox. voter data ngpvan database odd?

___________________________Kim Dot__________________________________
2017 may 20 "I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved"—(@KimDotcom)

Turning back the clock:

2014 Dec 1 I'm not a pirate.I'm not a fugitive.I'm not a flight risk.I'm your Internet Freedom fighter AND Hillary's worst nightmare in 2016!

2015 may 15 "I’m aware of some of the things that are going to be roadblocks for her.”.
may 16 "hillary is raising a mountain of cash for her presidential bid. I think it might turn into ash"
july 12 "will hackers own the U.S presidential election and prevent Hillary Clinton? #wikileaks"

Andrew Therriault - Director Of Data Science @ DNC Services Corporation and Democratic National Committee

June 1 “DNC data folks: Hillarys accusations are fucking bullshit, and I hope you understand the good you did despite that nonsense,”
“Private mode be damned, this is too important,” he added. “I’m not willing to let my people be thrown under the bus without a fight.”

Andrew worked at DNC and Greenberg Quinlan Rose with Seth
the day he said he was leaving is the date of the last leaked email.may/march 25 chair throwing vegas. union intimidation break ins. early june week before guccifer.
julian says he has info
he said that although seth had recently been working as a programmer, that "wasn't his background",
and another co-worker said Rich was very upset when he heard that hackers associated with Russian intelligence services
had broken into the DNC computers and could be interfering with the election.
Andrew moved to a 6 figure job in Boston in may 2016

Tom Bonier "Clinton literally inherited some of the most talented/dedicated staffers I've seen, who moved from the DNC to Brooklyn after June."

Michael Cass-Anthony, another young staffer at GQR.
"Rich dove into a voter-expansion project aimed at making it easier for people to find their polling places. He felt like he’d arrived in the “big leagues,”

fbi doc surfaces through joe biggs . julian states -[deliberately] do you think he knows?

guccifer2 footprints used the founder of the soviet secret police. He used a russian vpn

July 21 Irv Beiman posts that voter conspiracy pasta. He used to work on the Bernie Sanders campaign

Justin Cooper worked for a company called Decision Sciences. He was scrubbed from their site during the email controversy.

Matt Tait, a former GCHQ analyst and founder of Capital Alpha Security who blogs under the influential Twitter handle @pwnallthethings,
found document leaked by Guccifer 2.0. he discovered that it had been edited by Felix Edmundovich—a.k.a. Felix Dzerzhinsky, founder of the Cheka.
CrowdStrike went into frenetic PR mode. The company released a series of cyber-attribution reports
Dmitri Alperovitch was one of the minor online voices supporting the idea that the 2008 cyber attacks against Georgia were some kind of Russian plot.

Back then, he was in charge of intelligence analysis at Secure Computing Corporation, a cybersecurity company that also made censorship tools
used by countries like Saudi Arabia. He's now running his own big shop. Google was a major investor in CrowdStrike

According to Joel Rich, Seth Rich also made a call to another friend that lasted around 12 minutes, this friend also remains anonymous.
joel is a Senior Software Engineer at Northrop Grumman.

Rich's girlfriend Kelsey Mulka works at the Institute for International Education ... IIE is involved in administering Fulbright program ... and has ties to the Clinton Foundation

on the condition of anonymity for fear of being targeted by cyberbullies a person who was close to Rich said
He was so upset- "Oh, my God. We have a foreign entity trying to get involved in our elections?’" -That made him so angry.

He wasn’t the biggest drinker. not it trained?

>obama refers to leak not hack in last press conference

Richard sulley "anyone need a roomate in august, asking for a friend" - Andrew "i have some former staff heading to brooklyn, email me?"
There was no lookout issued by Metro DC Police, which is Standard Operating Procedure..

Cathy Lanier, Washington D.C. Police Chief resigned 30 days after Seth Rich's Murder. She now makes 7 figures with NFL
the Assistant Police Chief of Metro DC Police resigned a month before Seth Rich's Murder citing Corruption as his reasons

podesta - tom donelan - creamer conduit??
dnc chair mcauliffe cuchinelli comercials?
harald ikes catalyst multidimension of data base.
brazille and dws threw election

he didnt accept job 3 days before. news didnt show the email. why would he start writing at all?

"fierce fighter"
"one of the most dedicated people ive met his day to day work. thats what got him up in the morning. i hope his legacy will serve as an exaple to others who might step in to take his place"

Dr Christine Trankiem - medstar, ambulance no. 17 dcf ems

VIGIL IN DC ON MONDAY

Location for this will be announced on twitter tomorrow.

who? if they did make progress its obvious different people are holding evidence. .
Bump

bump