Serious question Sup Forums if all races were the same as some people like to imagine would you mind living in a...

Serious question Sup Forums if all races were the same as some people like to imagine would you mind living in a multiracial society? If the average black IQ was 100 and the crime rate was the same, you would have a problem with living in a more and more multiracial country?

I don't think people say all races are the same, they just say they should be treated the same.

Yes.

no, i would eat that white girls BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPs, I wouldn't even go within 50 feet of a negress.

I'd have zero problems. However, that's not the case.

that's a nice ass. name?

thats a BIG if.....id be willing to try, but idk. Enough with hypotheticals.....

Probably. Skin color itself is a very small part of race though. If blacks were just whites with black skin and fuzzy hair then I don't see why people would have a problem with them.

But the reality is that they're biologically and culturally different. As are all the races.

Fuck i hate catholics, kikes and jews

This is a problem too. Nigchicks with few exceptions are fucking gross. Honest nigs agree.

Fuck your post, all i care about is going balls deep into that phat white ass

honestly I feel like things were going in the right direction as far as black people integrating into this mexican/white society we have, but now it's all gone to shit and they're back to their old ways

they can either get on board or not its honestly on them

I would not have a problem with that, seeing as I came to white nationalism through logic, and not emotion. In fact, it was because of my emotions that I was reluctant to become a white nationalist in the first place.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Masha Domai

Their genetic predisposition to violence would still be problematic, or maybe more so.

>If the average black IQ was 100 and the crime rate was the same

Read OP again.

No, I absolutely would not care about living with people of whatever color/faith/beliefs if we all got along harmoniously in a safe world.

I guess the difference is racists realize this isn't possible while liberals think it can be forced

Nice ass

I want Europe for the Europeans, China for Chines ect, and the new world to be the great experiment.

Tell me with a straight face you wouldn't motorboat them titties

Yeah, as someone who dates a black girl I can tell you they're not all ugly.
My girl has an amazing ass and the cutest voice ever, but I can't get over the race-mixing thing, I'm torn anons.

is there a full set? i wanna lic that ass

keep her as a gf/wife just never have kids with her. Preferably have a white sidechick that you have a white child with.

only if these populations don't mix (or very little)
genetic and phenotypic diversity is good

I wouldn't motorboat those titties. I'm not attracted to black people at all. I can look at her and recognize that she is attractive, but I feel nothing sexual towards her.

I've got 2 white babies already (yeah I know under replacement, but I'm 22 give me a bit of time.

I never thought about doing it this way though, good thoughts bro.

except for every where else is not multi racial societies except the west, stop trying to force us to be blended in, while you have your place to go back to a ethno state

"File Deleted"

If you think about it, isn't it preferable for you to pass your white genes to her and her offspring, seeing as that if you did not, she would probably have a ton of little niglets with Tyrone anyway?