Rate my idea that could seriously be the next big thing:

Rate my idea that could seriously be the next big thing:

Tentatively titled Ami:

A social network app that helps local people get involved with each other in their community, by effortlessly connecting like-minded users together by using a variety of features:

Hangout: A central feature that'd be used broadly from users wanting to play local sports, to finding a church buddy, to college kids needing a study-buddy, to romantic singles, to people searching for a new friend, to musicians needing to connect, amongst others. This will occur from separate users selecting specific categories that'd connect each other.

Local user-driven economy: Users can make real currency by setting up their own services, to something as simple as sharing something and charging for it - perhaps video games, books & movies, to yard equipment, to temporary rooms, etc. Requesting service for free will be used by anybody wanting specific help in something - from car issues to yard-care, etc.

Groups: Creating groups will allow users to stay connected with like minded people, allowing users to engage in larger scale hangouts, or engaging in discussion through chatting and questions. Joining groups can be done openly or invite-only.

Events: A feature that will display local events for any particular desired category, allowing users to find local activities to connect with. These will be created & broadcasted by groups, local services, and individual users. Adding a bulk of events to your calendar & sharing events with fellow users will be amongst the main draw.

*A real life currency tipping system will be available as well which can be taken advantage of by users sending money for a service from the aforementioned economy feature, to donating to a start up charity, to tipping artists and anyone in between.

annoying to read because of the stupid fucking reddit spacing.

Sup Forums

Sounds like a great place for pede's. Stupid fucking idea. Go neck yourself

gtfo

Can you make it or is it just an idea?

I'm searching for an app developer(s) to basically co-found a company with me and make this

There's no reason why this wouldn't be a multi billion dollar idea

>There's no reason why this wouldn't be a multi billion dollar idea
Nobody gives a shit about ideas. They're worthless. Make something happen, or don't.

You're right, I had an idea for a hotel on mars and I'm sure billions of dollars could come of this, funding pls

isn't this just facebook?

If youre unironically serious about this and came to Sup Forums for actual help...

You're more retarded than I thought. First for thinkong youd get a serious response. Second, bringing this biz question to pol.

Tl;dr >>>/gas/

First comment is always the best comment.

So...you give this guy the idea, he does all the work and then he gets....like 20%?

It's a good idea if it isn't cucked like some other apps...*cough*candid*cough*

>tipping
Yea no fuck you. Build it into an app and we won't ever get rid of it.

wow good job,
They already have hangout apps for similar interest. Almost no one uses them.
Eventually all the apps will likely integrate into one interface.
A super advanced google or Apple account.

You might be the next Steve Jobs tho, you should start a kickstarter.

we literally have a thread on this now, its called simbi. Its shit.

Not a terrible idea. Learn Swift and make a prototype, then come back.

you just learned how venture capital powers silicon valley
spoiler: 80% of the venture capital firms are fake companies owned and operated by the Federal Reserve, they use these fronts to loan out free money created from thin air so they can own the rights to all new tech developments right out of the gates

>A social network app
>make real currency by setting up their own services