HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL MEXICAN BOI?

HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL MEXICAN BOI?

oh i dont care, what about you?

Really not the place to misspell a word like success

>self proclaimed honorary white

>Honorary white
Yeah right, asshole.

Haha let the guys dream man, the enemy of my enemy is not my enemy

>sucess

Ya done goofed, spic.

B-but

As an Mexico born Mexican from 2 Mexican parents

I hate being Mexican, it is awful

EL CHICANO: DURANTE SU
NIÑEZ... ES OBLIGADO A TRABAJAR
PARA..LOS... VERDADEROS YANQUIS
``EL CHICANO ``CORTA`` EL. PASTO`` Y HACE TRABAJOS
AGRARIOS!!..el chicANO NO SE BAÑA , NO ESTUDIA ,
NO VA A LA ESCUELA , AL COLEGIO NO VA A LA UNIVERSIDAD ES UN SER IGNORATE TORPE,
CERRADO , BRUTO , ESTUPIDO , SOEZ , REPUGNANTE

-QUE ES CHICANO EN ``LATÌN ???

*``AZTECA SALTA MURUS``

¿ COMO RECONOCER A UN ChicANO ES LA COSA MÁS FACIL, AQUI CITAMOS SUS PRINCIPALES CARACTERISTICAS:

0- SON PANDILLEROS, CRIMINALES, HARAGANES, TATUADOS...DORMILONES
1- SON MARRONES, COLOR CACA, TIRANDO PARA COBRIZOS, PARECEN MIERDA
2- SON ENANOS, 1M50 A 1M60, PARECEN DUENDES MEXICAS
3- SON PATAS CORTAS O PATA CHUECA , VERDADEROS ENGENDROS DEL VALLE DE MEXICO
4- NO TIENEN COPAS, NI MUNDIALES NI AMERICAS
5- NO TIENEN PAÍS, PARECEN GUSANOS MOJADOS
6- TIENEN LA TREMENDA NARIZ, DE LORO, O BUITRE
7- SON BIGOTUDOS, YA LOS ESPAÑOLES LOS LLAMABAN ASI
8- SON DROGADICTOS Y FUMAN MARIHUANA
9- TIENEN UN SOMBRERO
10- TIENEN LA CARA REDONDA E HINCHADA , ESTOS CARA DE AZTECA

:^)

>billingual

Am i the only spic that has a fetish for white women? Color contrast is the hottest shit ever.

i love conquering spanish women with my indigenous cock

>ywn be a self hating faggot
Feels fucking good man

How does it feel that both Mexicans and Americans don't fucking like you?

>honorary white

Yeah, they're so fucking great for our country they managed to surpass niggers in rape %

>How does it feel that both Mexicans and Americans don't fucking like you?
i dont really care since the southwest is populated with people of my same ethnicity

Having the same ethnicity doesn't matter, all you chicanos are fucking scum and deserve to fucking die, your parents immigrate over there and start acting like the lowest of the low in mexico, fuck off and die

your anger only fuels the reconquista wite boi

>illegal spics trying to justify their existence in America by calling themselves "chicanos"

enjoy your chicano pseudo culture degeneracy

> "Superior" burger education
Come on man, the jews, smart asians and rich whites go to the schools that are truly first world class, you and the niggers go to shit schools that follow the pace of the most retarded kid in the class (prob. a chicano or nigger)

> Superior first world healthcare
In the US? sure if you got money, if you are a low skilled Chicano you get even shittier healthcare than here.

>Superior first world salary
You got me there man, although a bigger salary doesn't equal a better quality of life, not that most Americans don't have a better one, they mostly do, but chicanos? not so much.

> Dual citizenship
Cool, but you already live in America, you need mexican citizenship for what exactly?

> Bilingual
Most chicanos I've known can't speak spanish without sounding retarded (not that they don't speak it correctly but something in the accent makes it sound legit retarded).

> Modern day conquistador
Oh yeah conquering those gringos one lawn at a time

> Honorary white
According to yourself?

I'm white yes, but I don't hate Mexicans, I'm fucking Mexican myself, I just really hate chicanos

>European Jewish
Nice try Schlomo.

>i'm white
>i'm mexican
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Hey tht does look like me on the right just a tad bit lighter skin less beard :D

>chicanos are just poor mexicans who couldn't finish basic education and had to illegally immigrate to the US so could work as cheap labor

mmmmm. really makes me think

los mexichangos señores

>chicano wants to be "white" so much he forsakes his entire heritage

How does it feel to know an actual white man is calling you a fag?

i don't want to be white and i very much doubt your are white. see

Borra esto.

My great grandpappy was Italian, so I'm not a shitskin larping as white

>my great grandpappy was Italian
Same here you literal /leftypol/ indio diaspora, stop LARPing

>identifying as chicano
Looks like you're the real shitskin imo

Have fun in mr.jonhson's ranch, kek

>My great grandpappy was Italian
1/8 of your grand parents is european that does not make you european

t. chilango

A FUCKING CHICANO LOL
GO EAT SHIT AND DIE
Americans doesn't like you, we fucking hate you

Traitor

Dual citizenship is a tragedy. Anyone with dual citizenship should not be trusted. Like those kikes with Israeli and American citizenship. A man should only have allegiance with one nation.

implying mexican chopping heads off is any better

A-Am I white?

name one highly known college in mexico

mexico has doctors?

>Oh yeah conquering those gringos one lawn at a time
a chicano mowing a lawn makes a months worth of pesos

>implying I care
Your memes do nothing to me. I bang white women when I want and there's nothing you can do about it.

you're irrelevant

why did his skin change? you realize that most chicanos are from immigrants of south mexico that are over 90% indigenous?

Rofl fuck off. We have so many Americans who are embarrassed to be born here so I'd take a dual citizen who is proud to be here anyday.

Except that you don't.

>tfw I have triple citizenship

its extremly diffucult to get dual citizenship

and when you take the out you surrender deny all previous allegiances i fucking hate ''chicanos who rep mexico

Chicanos are one of two things, traffickers, or the trafficked. The chicano is nothing more than the future economic subclass for the incoming commie bourgeoise, it's all pretty much confirmed in the sanctuary cities plan. Chicanos are so blinded by the smallest drop of authority that they will suspend what little long term thinking they may have in order to take advantage of their new found power. Chicanos are the pinnacle of mediocrity and perfect for local commissar positions.

meh, I take what I can get. No more than the average male, I guess.

lol projecting so much envy

living in a place like mexico i get it your life sucks

Theyre trying to divide us.

Dont fall for the bait.

Thats how they invaded the americas so successfully

Half mexi and half Puerto Rican here. It is horrible. Puerto Ricans are literally the trashiest people on average.

>24% great britian

You're not even castizo

>honorary

LOL a Chicano is just a Mexican that was born in America. The real difference people should know is mestizo s Castizo. Basically shitskin vs spaniard

>superior first world education
>superior first world healthcare
>superior first world salary
>dual citizenship
>bilingual
So you're bragging about being a more successful leech than your Mexican counterpart?

>honorary white
You're a leech, therefore an honorary nigger.

this

He's that fat guy that post his crappy face everywhere

I genuienly feel bad for south Americans. I would hate to be you. Just looking at the average Mexican is an eyesore, I can't imagine having to see that in the mirror.

LaAaAaA RAZA

>chicanos are literally the descendants of mexicos lowest aka wetbacks

You're what the jews want to turn America into.

fuck that guy

Put the bottle down and stop embarrassing yourself. Whites will never accept you. Once the Mexicans and niggers are gone, you are next. Leech all you want for now but if you browse Sup Forums you know I'm right. Trump was just the first step. When the civil war begins you'll be on the side of the Mexicans and niggers whether you like it or not.

Chicanos make me laugh. Some of your women are alright though, and by alright I mean incredibly easy.

texas was a state in 1845.

>Honorary white
Oh how delusional are you

i am not a fucking jew i am brown mestizo

>Modern day conquistador

No.

>When the civil war begins
Do you really think this will happen user? If America has a Civil War Id think Mexicans and Chicanos would go neutral more or less.

You say this but African Americans exist.

perfidious CHICANO
traitor to two nation

only loyal to aztlan

Post the side of your nose

eyyyy eseeee still cleaning those bathrooms eseee,
>hey let me immigrate to a country that is not fucked by commie laws because mine is fucked by commies
> vote for commies in new country.

No wonder they hate you.

>chicano

other way around
fuck chicanos and fuck chicano studies that marxist bullshit was the one NP i ever got in college

This.

> Chicanos
lol

>tfw mexicans and and south americans look exactly the same

>my ignorance is a argument
lmaoing at your life traitor piece of shit

>chicano studies
Fuck Gen Eds too tho.

Who the fuck cares about some faggots who just were born on the US being lucky faggots and then complain about "muh civil righs" and """identity""".

No hate on Chicanos per se but some of them are absolute gonorrea

t. green card

I've never seen a spic that could grow a proper beard.

You all have scraggly che guevera-esque pube beards.

pfft that much that you ran off from a country already controlled by your people.

fucking pochos, why are you so damm concerned about ' muh hispanic heritage' you act just as disgusting as niggers, concider the following, just as how low skilled and frowned upon you are seen in the US, you would be seen even worst here.

go to sleep, gotta clean that pool tomorrow morning paco.

>wanting to be liked by Sup Forums

Who cares? You could support everything this place wants you to and they'd still see you as nothing more than a useful spic. Have some dignity man.

El mexicano sabe!!!

t. pic related
you're a pussy for not wanting to reclaim stolen land

>tfw half spanish

>tfw gonna be majority population in our lifetimes
I'd feel bad if non-hispanic whitebois weren't such pathetic cucks.

Once a shitskin always a shitskin, im sorry Bryan but you're as bad as us, actually you're worse because you're bringing down an entire fucking nation.

this. wite bois could have stopped us but they didn't. they deserve to be overtaken

>name one highly known college in mexico
There's several, not like you could ever afford or being smart to get into one of those.

When I lived in South Florida, all Puerto Ricans were fairly wealthy, blonde hair, blue eyes, very attractive, etc. When I moved to Tampa and Orlando, all Puerto Ricans look like half-nigger mutts, poor, retarded, ugly. What gives?

Fucking delusional, theres no such thing as stolen land, California and those places are because of American invesments, not because your brown fuck poor educated manual hand labor.
See, thats a reason you guys are always fucked over, you didnt worked shit, you just crashed ilegally or wait in the front and claim to be given special treathments, thats why your bloodline grew poor, thats why you are poor and whatever comes after you will be the exactly same.
fucking crocrocach

>brag about chicano

>ywn be Castillian

Why live?

Ive dealt with a number of chicano bureaucrats, it is an absolute nightmare working with these people.