NYTimes reporting that the group behind the Trump dossier was part of a lobbying group that worked with a former soviet...

NYTimes reporting that the group behind the Trump dossier was part of a lobbying group that worked with a former soviet officer to attempt to repeal a US law.

> Ms. Veselnitskaya and her client hired a team of political and legal operatives that has worked unsuccessfully in Washington to repeal the Magnitsky Act. They also tried but failed to keep Mr. Magnitsky’s name off a new law that takes aim at human-rights abusers across the globe.

> Besides the private investigator whose firm produced the Trump dossier, the lobbying team also included Rinat Akhmetshin, an émigré to the United States who once served as a Soviet military officer and who has been called a Russian political gun for hire.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ycfAS
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UM7v2aeDdT8
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-jr-kushner-met-russian-lawyer-during-campaign-n781016?cid=public-rss_20170709
mobile.twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/883841105128706048
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about a source trumpkin?
>didnt think so

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Here's (you)r source on the New York Times reporting it.
nytimes . com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence . html

Archive or gtfo

Sauce:
archive.is/ycfAS

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UM7v2aeDdT8

how is this of any importance?

is this the sheister who met with Trump jr? in TT ?

Are they going to say Trump planted the fake dossier ? Why to discredit anyone who'd report on it? Why? for shits and giggles?

Are they saying Jr. broke some law meeting with someone of Russian citizenship? thass raysis..

I was going to do it. Somebody else was ahead of me. Just mocking that other guy for screaming SOUUURRCESSSS on him informing us of a report by somebody else.
It's not that hard to do a search on your engine of choice, yeah?

Don Trump jr was not the candidate and not under any obligation to disclose meetings with anyone... this is an incredibly lame last gasp of a truly failing rag.. pathetic.

What are you freakin out about?
We just got handed the truth that there was contact between Russia and Trumps team. That the same people that met with them authored the dossier about them.

This is the Russia evidence every one has been demanding. Now we have the missing piece of the puzzle.

Russia published a dossier on Trump to smear him after meeting with his team.

FusionGPS. Who pays them NYT?

Yes need to recharge battery

So are you saying Russians compiled a Fake dossier to HURT Donald Trump and help Hillary? My oh my.

White House General Council response.

"The Trump dossier" was a work of fan fiction we Sup Forumsacks jokingly sent to numerous public officials until one finally "leaked" the document into CNN and other news sources, passing it off as a real document.

I swear you faggot have the shortest memories .

and the NYT is reporting it as such? I have to go to bed but I find it hard to believe they'd actually report anything that they can't use to impugn Trump in any way...

NYT's not reporting that shit.

This is damage control since Trump Jr. met with a Kremlin lawyer.

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/donald-trump-jr-kushner-met-russian-lawyer-during-campaign-n781016?cid=public-rss_20170709

Yeah supposedly Rick Wilson leaked it, but maybe this was somehow discredited I forgot

Ebaums did it.

I think the fake dossier used the shit every one posted online as part of its content and seeded a bunch of other stuff through it to make it seem legit. Like that bank pinging a server owned by trump.

“... the participants in the meeting misrepresented who they were and who they worked for. “Specifically, we have learned that the person who sought the meeting is associated with Fusion GPS, a firm which according to public reports, was retained by Democratic operatives to develop opposition research on the President and which commissioned the phony Steele dossier. "

its hot right now and I'm exhausted, can somebody explain to me

is this good for Trump or bad?

I dont understand what is going on between this and the Don Jr's meeting.

Still waiting on that source...

It still asserts that the info in the dossier is legit (including the prostitutes bit) so it's a huge pile of horseshit

I don't think it's either. It's bad for the Russians and possibly bad for the DNC if they were involved in any way with what occurred.

Separate alleged events I think.

Don Jr's meeting would have been concocted by Pissgate operatives.

it's involving Russia
it means that it is either good or bad for Trump

does this remove any "Russia hacked the election for Trump!" rhetoric?
does it prove the whole 'Trump likes to be pissed on!' false?

Headline on Drudge.

>Trumps laundered russian money thru condo deals
>sanctions stopped it
>russians got pissed and wanted to meet with trumps
>don jr. may or may not have promised to lift sanctions
>NY AG and FBI was investigating laundering thru Deutcsh Bank, which is why Trump Tower was bugged
>AG now works for Mueller
>Mueller drops pills to NYT
>Kushner and Don Jr. issue lawyer statements tonite

Any spin put to this is deflection.

Oh...still no NYT article then?

The nice people that made the whole world believe for months that 17 intelligence agencies unanimously agreed the Russians had hacked the election?

so bad for Trump?

KE KE KEK!!!!

I'll take FIVE!!!

Do (You) accept "Doge-Coin"???
Lite-Coin???
Don;t grab me by the shekels plz!!!

White House Staff

That came from White House directly. NYTimes article is linked above as an archived url.

WH:

NYT:
archive.is/ycfAS

He's making stuff up. That's not in the article at all. This is good for Trump. Shows the Russians actually talked to his people but did so in a shady way and that those same people they met were hired by the DNC to produce evidence of him colluding with the Russians.

>visits twitter
>dems don't believe it was DNC
>crying foul about it
>PROOF PROOF IN PEACH DRUMPF xD

I'm so confused.

I can't even tell who's jewing who anymore.

NY AG does not work for Mueller, retard.

Bump

GPSFusion wasn't DNC?

It seems that the group of people that commissioned the fake dossier to discredit Trump also tricked Don Jr into meeting with a Russian under false pretenses and then tried to use that meeting to take down Kushner. It failed, and they were called out by the WH.

>Don jr, not Kushner

Kushner was there too. He was invited by Don Jr