What is this?
Why is this a thing?
How do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys
u.teknik.io/DPuvS.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=bG6hPJpxzm4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Hating on the Jewish exploitation of speed running to fund Jewish administration of crappy charities
Donate for a good cause, goy.

Ban shorts in public

id bang

what is this from?

post the pic with the all tranny panel

Looks like games done quick.

i checked his twitter and it's just a random guy thats seems to keep his issues to himself, doesn't act like a victim, etc. i'd rather get annoyed at faggots like protomagicalgirl or whatever

How far are we from the end of masculinity.
youtube.com/watch?v=8WotPzG2nys

>watching people play videogames
>being as much of a faggot as I am

>being a le live and let live lolberg
>le fuck your dog and your children as long as you don't le bother me
kill your fucking self

whatever, can't be angry at everybody
u.teknik.io/DPuvS.mp4

Watching (((AGDQ/SGDQ)))
Oh boy do i have a redpill for you...

youtube.com/watch?v=bG6hPJpxzm4

Wait what the fuck is with that guy on the couch who has a black face and a white body?

Why do the mentally ill gravitate towards video games so often?

Do they find the ability to control circumstances appealing?

It's like a movie theater but interactive. Predictable considering the popularities of movie/entertaining throughout history. I don't see anything wrong with it. If you can escape this messed up world why wouldn't you? It meets many social needs in a healthier way than how people treat eachother in real life. It can fill the desire for fortune and glory, romance in some cases, teamwork, mischief, problem solving, learning... like a film but more personal and ever lasting.

Just cucks playing videogames.

Nothing new.

>watching autists play vidya in the most autistic way possible

you should just become an hero if you're this far gone

what was the run?

I tried watching once like a year or two ago. This guy was trying to explain something about the tricks he used and died-haired hippos in the audience kept interrupting him to talk about stupid shit.

is that a boy way in front?

breath of the wild any%

has to do with the 'tism and repetition, and autism has strong ties to other mental illnesses.

legend of zelda: breath of the wild

by start going to church and raising your children in a litergical church and the churches stop being so cucked and unchristian

Implying I pay for them to sit on their ass and play Mario Kart 64 for 20 minutes.

>litergical

step 1: convince people to find hobbies other than video games