Expanding brain

Expanding brain
>i will dump my collection

>which waifu is the most redpilled one
Rachnera from Monster Musume, obviously.

my nigga

The golf club one is crazy

patrician taste

My waifu Mao is based as fuck and is 3D

waifus aren't 3d

Macron is an egomaniac. God bless him.

lol dude WTF

>Australia is Mars
Is this some Sup Forums meme gone horribly right?

How do I know if I'm amoral, or just subscribing to my own set of morals, and thus believing morality is objective? I'm of the belief that my morality is correct, and all others are objectively wrong, so which am I?

Now make one where it goes:

>genuinely retarded thought
>normal thought
>smart thought
>an even more retarded thought than the first that references a meme or waifu in some way

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In regular contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control France with an iron (but fair) fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Now you have the larger version :)

>bess kalb spirit technician

It's right you know.

lol'd really hard seriously

Remove the last one and its perfect. With the last one its just garbage.

kek

Still mad about losing the last Splatfest?

:( me and my 1 only friend only do the first 2 because there's nothing else to talk about and he can't into politics. i should prob just kill myself

anyone can expand on these?

he's also gay. i know a fag when i see one

i've been looking for the post that goes something in 3 panels like: there was a clear enemy during ww2, then something like hitler might of been right, and last panel says there was a clear enemy during ww2

Missing the 4th pane that reads: "The good guys lost."

Thank you! I had to re-read it a couple of time to understand it the first time I saw it and then...

>exploding brain

thats pretty good

Lefties want an elitist god-king to micromanage their lives. It's no wonder they have such a chub for communism.

It's implied

The volleyball incident is fucked up

The Power of Now is leddit-tier drivel. Anyone with a higher than 5th grade comprehension level is above that nonsense.

No

Ubermensch

>people who are only smart enough to make it to the second last panel

My sides

Ugh I can't even

you forgot this one catholcuck
>boo hoo I hate Orthodoxy because I're a pedogear retard

There should be one with "Woman is property."

>You can't rape your wife because sex is a part of the marriage contract

superior version

I'm unironically in the last phase of this.
Why would you damage your own property you chucklefuck?

fucking chuckled

what in the world

This

rip seth rich

facts

Orthodox Christians are the beat Christians

Missing the 1993 Sesame Street executive/investor incident

Explain?

Small brain: making an original meme
Normal brain: making your version of a meme by drawing it
Somewhat large brain: saving a template for a meme and creating your own version in ms paint
Space man brain: describing what your meme would look without actually making it

I. Keked

>Im of the belief that my morality is correct, and all others are objectively wrong.

Well then you arent amoral are you? Youre just an asshole. You just need to ask yourself where your morality came from or why it developed the way it did. I was diagnosed as a sociopath when i was very young, and believe me when I say youll know if youre amoral. Everything is just a decision of action.

>waifu
>3dpd
out

r*ddit af

Can you add another one?
>God is not a person, nor a fact. It's a project.

scroll slowly, this will only hurt a lot.

the first time i saw these they were all about pissing silently in increasingly complex ways.

anyone that can explain what that was all about?

>timecube
weirdass site written by a crazy guy proposing a meme tier theory of the universe

>flat earth
self explanatory

>blood libel
(((WE))) WERE FRAMED & TOTALLY DIDN'T DRINK A LITTLE KID'S BLOOD, OY VEY JEWS DINDU NUFFIN

>Despair Code
being a genius makes you blackpilled and suicidal

don't know much about the rest

>Australia is Mars

I thought I was the only one who saw the remake of Total Recall.

I don't get it.