Black people are all ba--

'God has you in his arms, I will always have you in my heart’: Jermain Defoe pays tribute to his ‘best friend’ Bradley Lowery after the six-year-old lost his battle with rare cancer

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678004/Jermain-Defoe-pays-tribute-best-mate-Bradley-Lowery.html?mrn_rm=als1

If you do anything good in front of a camera so a story like this gets told ain't good at heart just good at manipulation

woah
a token BAAAAAAASED black dude totally disproves years of ethnic tensions and murders

Blacked.com

What kind of bizarre shit going on here anyway

He does not want to be there

Nasty nigger looks like a pedo.

blacks cause more trouble than good

Nah we leave that pedo shit to the crackers for the most part, thank god

Jermaine is a stand-up guy. He went above and beyond for that kid. He could have got a few photos, got his publicity and been done but he did so much for him and got tons of other players to meet with him. All you burgers slagging him off have no idea what you're on about.

i am skeptical too but i see this nigger and he really looks upset so i don't know...

What you just said could be applied to anyone who does something good on camera. Quit being in denial.

Upset about having to do this PR stunt

that fucking file name!

Honest to God. Start finishing your sentences

People who think niggers should be rewarded for showing basic human feelings.

No you don't. Your kids just don't Care or say anything. And you know it.

look that that based nigger

aren't niggers cool now bros

I love nigger cock now bros

;)

jew propaganda

yawn

get a real job OP

propaganda

he's upset because his favorite boipussy is gone and has to find another one

god doesnt exist though, dumb nigger

one less liberal

Wow it's almost like Sup Forums is comprised of lonely and socially isolated self loathing white males who hate minorities almost as much as they hate themselves

Matthew 6
1 "Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven. 2 Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory from men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 3 But when you do a charitable deed, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 that your charitable deed may be in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly.

>Moving from white women to white children

Stay woke, famalamadingdong.

"lookt at me i have the moral high ground, and now excuse me i have to pay 10 millions to terrorists"

SLIDE THREAD
>SAGE AND REPORT
FUCK NIGGERS

BASED
ASEDE
SEDES
EDESA
DESAB