I just finished losing a ton of weight and posted my transformation pics on facebook, only to be completely ignored...

I just finished losing a ton of weight and posted my transformation pics on facebook, only to be completely ignored. I even look handsome af now. I don't fucking get it....

>Be chick
>Post pic
>Get +100 likes
>Be Guy
>Post Pic
>Anyone notice?

Congrats. What was your before and after weight?

260 down to 170 @ 5"11'

I can do 10 pull-ups and 50 push-ups no problem

>be guy
>post pic
>5 likes
>take estrogen
>change profile pic
>50 likes

Everybody is scared of being gay because dick sizes are increasing or something

>Take estrogen
>Gender dysphoria makes you hyper critical of yourself
>delete fucking everything
>???
>profit

You = Look At Me! faggot.

Dude shut the fuck up. Who gives a flying fuck about Facebook you literal women. Go out and fuck something. Jesus Christ. Learn to spit some game.

Grats on the weight loss.

You're still considered low value so normies don't feel comfortable commenting on your social media

Forget about it, don't try to earn validation from them

Aye man we have the same strength, except I've always been below 165 lbs.
but hey man congratulations.

Keep going and eventually you can do 20 pull-ups and 100 push-ups. That's what I'm trying to reach.

tfw I've taken estrogen before

>>???
That would be, let betabux take you in

So you live to seek validation from others?
Pathetic.
Good job on the weight loss though. Now go start a business or something. Continue your path to glory and do it ONLY for yourself. Those who matter will find you.

The one problem I sometimes have is that I fucked up a rotator cuff in my left shoulder playing football so sometimes the full extension from a pull-up hurts and i can't overcome the initial pull. Any idea on how to overcome this through strength building? I don't want to deal with medication for it but want to keep progressing.

I mean you do got the tranny eyes...
no betabux wants a frumpy tranny

Also personally I really think you should shave

My eyes have always looked like that, I have great lashes, lul. My brother does too, its just hereditary. If you look close enough at my eyes you will see a gold star surrounding my pupil. Am I juden?

ive just been focused on contorting my body into different positions to get full range of motion back. it hurts pretty bad but it feels so good

Yeah and they look like the eyes of a tranny that's barley holding together

Kek losing weight and fucking hotties isn't enough for ya huh? You need social validation like a woman to feel verified. Do things to better yourself, not to impress others.

Replace all your beverages with water. Eat eggs for breakfast and lunch, they're cheap as fuck. For dinner, eat less than a decent meal. If you're fat, you might as well lightly starve yourself while supplying the nutrients you need to survive.

Seeking validation is a feminine trait. When you seek validation you're automatically unattractive, whether you're aesthetically pleasing or not.

Be a man, don't just look like one. Stop begging for the tender approvals of your peers.

That will get you noticed.

You know you must Eliot Rodgers.

But I am not virgin, I'm also your best option for funding NatSoc/POL Agenda

This can't be right. When I was still on kikebook I always noticed every girl's dumb headshot in the car which she already took 85 times would get tons of support, even from my sister, and my insightful/funny shit would be ignored. However when I would put up a headshot to change my pic for Tinder or whatever, then I'd get like 12 likes, which is a lot when you have 80 friends. People are incredibly vapid and just not worth even acknowledging. Don't expect anything from anybody and get the fuck off that Orwellian nightmare site.

I went from about 715 facebook friends down to 599 in the past year and a half because of my Trump-Posting and somewhat fascist statuses. Now It's a game to see how many I can get it down to.

>That will get you noticed.

Wanting to be noticed is also validation seeking behavior.

I vote for Bernie last year and very quickly became disillusioned and quit Facebook over the winter. It wasn't until shortly after that that I came to understand Trump's value and fully leave the left forever. Literally the only thing leftist about me was
I strongly believed in Keynesian or New Deal economics for wealth distribution, due to the way things have been going. My mistake was naively thinking you can have the economic control and NOT have the social control as they do in Europe and Canada. Turns out that's all a package. I didn't actively like any democratic politician, I just deeply despised the Bill O'Reilly republicans. I was always racist and considered welfare a necessary burden, basically paying incompetent people to avoid a stratified society of beggars like they do in India. It's like here, take 800 bucks a month and maybe you won't fall into complete destitution and filth and I can feel somewhat safe driving past. Now that I have all these new ideas after being swallowed up here, I kind of want to go back there, but it's just not an option to have an account there.

I do it for my real life senpai, best way to get the same info across to them.

>tfw I've taken estrogen before
Google image search approves of this.
Anyway the only one you need to prove something to is yoruself.

Says t-shirt on mine

Nice

Praise kek,

it will get appreciated later , don't lose your courage

>good body
>decent facial structure
>fucking dumb tee and retarded haircut
>shit beard

>not being proud of American architecture