prev >TrumpOP wuz here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s
twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/883771499336749056
youtube.com/watch?v=kw1F7j5z9E8&feature=youtu.be&t=56
hooktube.com/watch?v=kw1F7j5z9E8&feature=youtu.be&t=56
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2810
youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I
huffingtonpost.com/entry/kris-kobach-donald-trump-racist-fraud_us_5960efe9e4b0d5b458eac01d?r7d&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LAST THREAD BY ME

SOMEONE TAKE OVER

LAST THREAD BY ME

SOMEONE TAKE OVER

LAST THREAD BY ME

SOMEONE TAKE OVER

LAST THREAD BY ME

SOMEONE TAKE OVER

FIRST FOR CIVIC NATIONALISM

Does anyone know what this dance move is called?

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?

WILL YOU FIGHT FOR YOU LIFE?

youtube.com/watch?v=xUEdh00aZ9s

Why is Drudge throwing a hissy fit?

nn

Most people in this thread aren't civnats

slooowwwwwww news

Black people get shot by cops half as much as white people, but make up only 13% of the population. Cops are racist

Ok. So how about them Cowboys?

JESSE DROPPING R E D P I L L S

Laughin my dick off. Jesse ended with blacks commit more crimes and didn't give her a rebuttal.

>that's because niggers are criminals you dumb boon

JESSIE,NO!

At 2:10, why is Stephen Millers grandfather there?

Is the Space Force real or just a meem?

Is he right?

Well, now this happened a point that he touched so much. Who are you? Who is this in class? Do you say, "O boy, I'm using this. I'm really a big shot." But I still know I'm going to live, fighting every day to fit my old member, and I know I'm a little boy to be like my old member. Now it does not matter to you, but as I said to you that I can see Ten experience and was older than I, I saw ten controls better than I did, and I can live under so much learning. Although Ti and I started to wake up, I wanted to be prominent. I wanted to get the same billing. I would be very happy just to be aware of the kingdom of heaven, just because I wanted a better feeling at the time. And Ti could not say, "My boy, when he can not bear it, and let me show you what I can." Ten knew that I had never been able to buy if he wanted to insist on me. You had to know about yourself and to be aware of it.

It's just now helping you understand the relationships between youth membership and the oldest member. Anyone who conquered the world above any other, is their "Elders," because they make for you a tree from the family tree, or vine, soul or spiritual vine or kingdom of heaven. Do not be confused when I say "soul" or "spiritual" what it means "ether" because it does not exist. But if digging on this second vine, it's about every extension of the vine with the oldest
Members - a winner who can not score a high level.

Found a based nigger

real in a few years, it is called the Space Corps and it is under the air force

How can >we get Bill Maher fired?

Maybe that and I, in 1975, made it clear that it led us back, or he must have one of the factors that helps him to die faster and to attend a few people in the classroom and hide them and begin to hear in their class, it's better because we can finally resist those who say, 'slander! What do you say from the kingdom of God, which you think? Jesus? Think you? God? "Because they do not understand that the kingdom of heaven has many parts of the UK and then uses Earth's planet as a good way, a beautiful garden, a hothouse soul - that only the Father can do, that can go through experience, you will not be restored, communicate with an old member, and deal with the world, Although home members of their father, as a member - know, live, body members in their homes, as they go these steps.If you keep track, now the song requires that you do not turn against "agent." Anyone who says Jesus came in contact with, among others, as If someone had a disciple of Jesus at a time, then he said, "Oh, I do not know, this is a cult, I'm to follow him on earth like this." And here my family is griping and complaining, for I did not give them any more time. , 'And' You have to deal with the world 'and' you've come and follow me right now See how to get there. '"

Can we nuke this Godforsaken place?
>Females in New Guinea are treated brutally. Since they are routinely viewed as secretly being witches “who can kill simply by staring at a person”22 (Killer Mother alters), they are often killed simply because they are imagined to have poisoned people.23 Mothers in New Guinea are horribly abused as girls, being routinely raped by fathers, brothers, visitors, peers, gangs. When they become wives they are treated brutally by men and have suicide rates as high as 25 percent. Mothers are therefore post-partum depressed, and they use their children for sexual stimulation—repeating their own abuse—and then abandoning them emotionally, so they vary between masturbating them and hanging them up in a bag on a tree all day long. Since the men routinely beat up their wives, there is no evidence of spousal intimate love, so mothers are continuously in despair; if they are not forcibly breast-feeding their babies or masturbating them, sucking on their penises,24 the baby is useless to them as erotic objects and not fed regularly. Small children are routinely allowed to play with sharp knives and burning objects without adults paying any attention to them.25 Mothers hate themselves and consider themselves “bad” for having been raped as young girls26 and for having to endure loveless polygamous marriages. Maternal “mirroring” is lacking, so children do not become secure with others and do not develop an independent self.27 Children even recently are 90 percent malnourished in New Guinea, studies show, even when food is plentiful, because mothers only feed them a couple of times a day, and they die from starvation while the mothers are puzzled what is wrong with them.

>he

Nicer teeth and bigger tits than Kat Timpf

yes goyim, please go ahead and repeal obamacare. im sure you will get some benefits too heheh

>Is he right
>he

you answered your own question there user

don't tell him about the [redacted ] on [redacted] with [redacted].

Thus, what about the people who followed Jesus for a long time, and know him, and sat with him and listened to him, and they say, "Aw, this is the only guy to another. This bunch of rumors, it was the birth scene things, and you know he is nothing special indeed. I was catching too much flack back over here in a small town I close here. I think I better go back there. I'm going to take the responsibility, and take my daughters one, took me several children. take it into the mainstream of the ". and would have been better had they never known Jesus. Because when they have the "rep" reduces him. They would have had to find that "rep" more than likely, have the kingdom of heaven will come in and given her gifts small translates to them, "Whew! I do not know what to do, but I gotta find someone who called me, because I feel like a lost sheep. "and here is the shepherd, Jesus, come in and they react, and they recognize that they lost sheep, and they come together, and, behold, he got what they were looking for. They do not know what they want, but he got it.

No, this class of small dwindled to 50, then dwindled down to a few dozen, has now reached a situation where they have to deal with the world enough to get in the position of a notch as elsewhere, or members of the old, someone who they can help in the victory of their own , Yes, that means the two here who have been sitting here all this time with me and asked me to do a profitable business (laughs). However, I know they like to hear about the kingdom of heaven. He knows how it is with us. And I know how they are owned.

BUT WE WON WORLD WAR 2

>YOU JUST KNOW

also, Russian, are you even fucking trying??

>28 The mothers’ force-feeding during erotic nursing “becomes a battle in which the mother clutches the child, shaking it up and down with the nipple forced into its mouth until it must either suck or choke,” but when not used as an erotic object, they are badly neglected, often “thrown away,” so that abandonment rates run as high as 75 percent as they are sent out for adoption or fosterage.29 When not hung on a tree in a bag or basket, the toddler is “discouraged from walking and not allowed to crawl, [forced to] sit still for hours and make queer noises.”30 All this overstimulation plus abandonment produces extremely insecurely attached children in the infanticidal mode of childrearing who are schizoid personalities with dissociated alters embedded in their amygdalan networks to “carry” the pain of their abuse.31 Schizoid personalities—with their animistic delusional magical thinking processes—are the results of parents who simply are incapable of loving. As Masterson concludes: “The Schizoid child feels there is no pathway to the parents. [They live in] social isolation [with] an impossibility of an intimate relationship.”32 They have no inner Good Mother, so their inner attacking Mother is experienced as a deadly voice inside: “Feeling alone is feeling afraid of death.”33 Masterson calls schizoid patients “safety sensitive because of their twin fears of being controlled and of being hopelessly isolated.”34 In tribal families, there is no hope for forgiveness, only “eat Mommy or be eaten by her.” Yakut shamans hallucinate schizoid self-sacrifice to “a Bird-of-Prey-Mother, which is like a great bird with an iron beak, hooked claws and a long tail [who] cuts its body into bits and devours it.”35 Tribal schizoids then switch into dissociated alter trances and repeat their fears in spirit possession rituals.36
NUKE IT.

They are overrepresented in crimes, and also react against the police, niggers are racists.
So much so that they kill more blacks than whites.

hes not, the banner story defends don jr. and suggests this whole Russian lie was a set up by Fusion GPS

Been off since yesterday!
Somebody tl;dr me!?

Might actually join then. I worked as a satellite operator for a few years because my father got me in early, now I'm not doing much.
Are there any details other than it'll be under the AF?

In the case of Ti and Do, it was almost 180 degrees different directions. Ti not come, first of all, our awakening to life after more than Jesus, because ti is not met, according to early forties sleeping as you can be at that time. But even more variety and great for both of us was that they were very much in humanness. That was the design. It is designed so that the kingdom of heaven before we came, for Satan knew what M.Ö. Jesus had. And the way he who thought victory could the picture of Jesus as a man that was so perfectly that, since the cross, died, to buy if you simply love him and believe that he was, and accept Him as your Savior. That way, you could not stay with the fact that you'd have to do what Jesus said and the world, as he did. Since Lucifer, or Satan, as did a good job and people have to be M.Ö. that perfect, or purity that do M.Ö. Jesus, the shaman said, or the kingdom of heaven, and said: "No, this time we Representatives will send, we will do just the opposite will be sent in to get fully into the world to refuse . of the world fully into can go out into the world. "

...Nope...

MORNING
>Two US bombers hold firing drills in SK
>G-20 continues in Hamburg, Germany
>Trump meets with President Joko Widodo of Indonesia
>Trump has meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May
>Trump announces $50 Million donation to Women's Entrepreneurship Program
>Hawaii renews bid to narrow Trump’s travel ban
>Shia LeBeouf gets arrested, again
AFTERNOON
>Hundreds un-register to vote following Trump's voter fraud info request
>Ivanka takes Trump’s seat in G-20 leader’s table
>Merkel defends Ivanka for this
>’G-19’ have joint statement on Climate Change
>Macron states that he will continue to ‘press’ Trump on Paris Climate Accord
>Trump to President Xi that NK’s nuclear threat will end 'one way or another'
>Putin states that Trump is different in person than he is on TV
>Trump tweets: “The #G20Summit was a wonderful success and carried out beautifully by Chancellor Angela Merkel. Thank you!”
>”Law enforcement & military did a spectacular job in Hamburg. Everybody felt totally safe despite the anarchists. @PolizeiHamburg #G20Summit”
>”Leaving Hamburg for Washington, D.C. and the WH. Just left China’s President Xi where we had an excellent meeting on trade & North Korea.”
>Report comes out that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner met with a Russian lawyer in 2016
EVENING
>Venezuela opposition leader, Leopoldo Lopez, is granted house arrested
>Leaders around the world, including Trump, had been pressing for Lopez’s full freedom
>Marine’s hat blows off when Trump is boarding Marine One
>Trump retrieves the hat and places it on the Marine’s head, but it blows off again

Nerve gas the entire island.

safe hands m8

Those men didn't save Europe last time, why will they this time?

who 'not white male' here?

No, you should never force yourself to like someone you dislike.

It is disingenuous and an insult to humanity.

An Child borned and growed up in an world with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing AS an pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that New system to give a big own world full of in

Because he was the original man with a plan. A Thousand Year Plan, if you know what I'm saying

>someone is using my filename
Thanks, Monkey Man.

If anyone has this baby in webby, plz post. Thanks.

twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/883771499336749056

Thanks TNN

Hey guys, I just quit smoking cold turkey after 4.5 years. I feel great! It's been 3 days since my last smoke and I have no desire to go back.

Any former smokers out there or smokers thinking about quitting?

Posting one of my favorite election pics to celebrate

finally (((pol))) is waking up to how they got conned

Fake. Everyone who decides they don't want insurance will no longer be forced to pay a penalty.

The rascism of our world is, in the description or the meaning or that word most useful but simple in the first look and hear contact to that crazy not natural Situation and for controlling all people with bread and game buildon world for put they in many different but not perfect subculturell lifeways which all better it you spend more time to spend the most money to get in the near Papst directly every month in New product to growing up own status in that little subculture stringer friendzone that giving you a higher p!ace and more good feeling through other consumers who hasnt buy your items for knows... The alpha is going in the top it he maximal learning the money without looking or say it like living AS united that need strong mind bing from hystorical Past and all New days that are coming for the future with all Problem hat can be easiest solution in doing more for the users member of the world to getting stronger from that sharing and connected world AS biologic rebuilding naturalic designated an respect everyone like Brothers in cultures that are special at every different and so beatiful to safe for a beatiful world wäre als It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or colors life together as Partner or the same Position..!

OBAMA DID THIS

No one is "getting" coverage with Obamacare. They're being forced to buy it.

Timpf doesn't have a cock.. .at least I hope she doesn't.

that's not how this works. not how any of this works. attraction is for finding the best fit mates to have children with.

>a mate who can not bear children is unacceptable.

It's all ok, g20 pictures and fake news about Don Jr.

how can that man not do a double murder + self-kill?

how can you live with that?

An Child borned and growed up in an world with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing ASn pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that New system to give a big own world full of inf

smoked turkey is delicious

She probably has a really big clit and puffy vulva

Let me guess, you live in a state with a republican governor who refused to expand medicaid. Obamacare had a plan to cover you people but the Republicans blocked it, leaving people like you blaming Obamacare instead of republicans because you're stupid.

Reminder that even Cucker Tarlson called bullshit on Trump's tax cuts on the rich.

youtube.com/watch?v=kw1F7j5z9E8&feature=youtu.be&t=56

Lmao. pol has known since day one that the plan rino ryan came up with was written by the insurance companies. Repeal it fully. Pass laws that allows me to buy insurances across state lines.

Change for the time i not Stole from your night and lifetime. Sorry for the headage of my crapy high english writing and thanks of you trying to feeling like my Emotion in this Position of the badass antisocial world except all reason for it and some solutionstheory dreaming in write words of a crazy high and loving natural humanity aspects, my oppucient moral dreams to handle with each other and that dream to forming every Person to an socialbined beloved and important part of that world. At least every scenario to free up in the best united but brother liked respected world with many diffetence between cultures and a single Personen, where the best Position in community the social caring and sharing Working and teaching mind for a New together in friendly trade fair connections is. I am realy believe that New rules for the world world like giving the people there paid money to one of many first autoritated leader from Idealism leaders in Dach homeplaced City social connected near people parts, they are only to forming the humanity back better and teaching the people New Form es of the life and most important to use their Brains Alone in asking of constructed products, the own handling of rating, strongest feelbindings to others to going in an really Democratie system of every country controlled by free people AS the power of the UNIty for dreaming and living life thats better for all parts... With getoff the capitalism rules to life for and the modern rascism gouverments and there anti socialconcepts for the best way to created the most stupid buyers without a mind that is going to asking much questions about "uninteresting Problem of the other not Tiere own problems"..

What type of wombat is this?

>linking The Young Turks video
Change domain to hooktube to prevent views

hooktube.com/watch?v=kw1F7j5z9E8&feature=youtu.be&t=56

BECAUSE WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS AND WE BEAT THE EBIL NAZIS

Silly goy

thanks nntnn

If there was ever a military calling for Sup Forums, the Space Corps has got to be it.

- sit in chair all day
- remotely manipulate weaponry and technology
- must factor in physics and meteorology and astronomical entities

Scared drumpfkins?

he point at all is the reason that is the most important part or every single soul in the planet. The Natur gives planes to survive for anomal in Form or instinctiv doing safe your own existence or wäre Findung eat, doing the Sexualpart in the easist way to created a New Generation in best power work managent, thats different between Every anomal and Situation or their homeplace. But if a human was vorn from a stupid mind Person he cannot receive all things about biologic gene history of their Kind of species they are going to need for a good healthy life by and planes in DNA. The humans of the actual Norm or Standart growing up formung from teachers or socialworkers, from unsocial no specialbinding needed or want to building between a growing up mind of a Child and a stranger Working for low budget but full instructioned for the teaching other brains there real Simple tolerance world thinking with the good for controlling of agry not conform people with problems against the gouverments that doing doing different classes to support low to every low and Ending in not enough for "normal consume life" to be part of the New product based and status from most money in single Person and the dreaming to be a star every is loving and buying the besting and rarest stuft that no one other need ...

this x1000. Why do people not realize this? People should have the freedom to choose whether or not they would like to be covered. If they do, they should have more options to choose from than just Obamacare or 1 insurance company in their area.

Open up competition between states in order to give people more affordable options, and incentivize these companies to work to earn customers' business.

Nerve gas won't work. Fire must cleanse it.

Didn't Trump's first meeting with Obama last an hour ans a half longer than expected?

So what happens when they remove the mandate and cut all those people from medicare? Even more deadbeats and even higher premium increases is what.

You right wing retards don't even deny that you're cucks and shills for the billionaire globalist class.

You know it's true. You know that you're fucking parasites.

You worship the wealthy elites who rule over you.

>Watters going full WN
What the fuck is happening in this timeline? This entire country is going to be redpilled by 2020.

It's like a koala, but it doesn't eat eucalyptus leaves.

>tfw some day we'll have an SG1 type unit

wow wtf i love Kenyan CIA sleeper agents now

The fire rises.

I live in Canada.

Obamacare is such a worthless piece of shit many counties don't even have a single provider anymore.

It's a worthless pile of shit and a flawed idea from the start. There's a reason literally zero countries use that system. The prices are shithouse retarded as well even with medicare "subsidy".

You can only check one.

What kind of capibara is this?

See, what bothers me about that vid is that it is made from the point of view that white preservation is some exceptionally bad-ass topic. All the angry dramatic music. It just furthers the notion that people with an unexceptional, quite natural interest in cultural, ethnic preservation are fringe, militant anti-social radicals.

People look for outlets to express machismo, I get that. I just dont know that its helpful to play into caricatures of ourselves as designed by the opposition, or give anyone a reason to hesitate broaching natural concerns about our present situation.

I could use that footage with a different score and order and make a video more directed at inviting people than to make people think Im some bad-ass who takes his inspiration from century old legends.

>Obamacare destroys the healthcare market
>But Republicans are evilbadevil for wanting to fix it before the entire thing explodes
yawn

yeah, it is under the 2018 NDAA. most of the infraastructure is already in place, so you might as well enlist now.
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/2810

Lauren trying to save her career

youtube.com/watch?v=05slPcJ0s0I

Him leaving the day a police officer was killed for the G20 riots will really tarnish his run with bootlickers.

Im 23 days sober off heavy weed smoking for years. Keep it up, soon youll be able to smell and breathe again.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kris-kobach-donald-trump-racist-fraud_us_5960efe9e4b0d5b458eac01d?r7d&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Donald Trump Caught on Mic, Removes Marine's Cap; Tells him "N--ggers don't get to wear these."

can I be in the meme space drive division?

Why are democrats allowed to persecute the 1% i.e. 3 million rich people in this country? Oh yeah, because "rich" is a synonym for white.

I must, because pleasing or sincerity, take only one thing that throws me when I hear, preachers say: "Well, it's good that Adam Fell, because if Adam and Eve fallen, where would they? Would not it be "Not some people in the modern world. "Yet, I believe that God the Creator thought that Adam was created, I always thought that Adam was born in the woman's womb, I thought not that Eva was born in the womb of a woman, and in no way the author: .. .. "I am just creating my bag, from there it is to you", even though the person was created in the choice of the transition to the nature of their way and to provide reproductive in this way. But theoretically and really, in the realm of heaven, he could still create one for Others who just wanted to please their heavenly Father -. He does not care about my flesh, your flesh, the flesh of these two, one of two multiplies and forminerer, so my responsibility comes to those who are now households. The urkiner is a bit of campfire space. I have to take care of them and say: ". Yes, but God gave them to me "he gave it to you, and then, when you come and offer temptation, you are responsible for what you did. It would be just things that could really be yours for free, and that's when you turn to the Father and you say: "What should I do? I left you, I fell on you, I'll come back to you." Then it was To the Father and determine the relationship that these measures would have been to return to Him.

Thanks for the information, I appreciate it.

I saw the new Spiderman movie today and there was a line in it about the slaves being the ones who built the Washington Monument.

Is this true or is it just kike propaganda?

McConnell needs to man up and change the filibuster rules. The Democrats would do it day one if they get 51 in the senate.

BASED DON