Do you ever wish your were white?

colored denizens of Sup Forums, do you ever find yourself wishing you were white?

If so, why?

pic related, it's a Caucasian male.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=why does everyone wish they were white?
youtube.com/watch?v=5IZ-xwO77xA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>colored denizens of Sup Forums
great, now you spoiled my breakfast

i wish i was russian

why?

I think I have the perfect coloring for a male. However I do wish I had another attribute that whites tend to have, which is height.

Half spic here, I feel like I'm relatively smart, but there's a level of intellect and abstract understanding that's just barely out of my reach. It's hard to explain. I just want to be Aryan.

because they can control any politician in the world, soon enough they will be #1 world power

I just wish i was pretty busty and with a big ass

dude, Russians are like half mongoloid, and 100% sociopaths. I'm not even sure they have souls.

i don't believe in soul, i believe in power!

anyway, read these and lol. i never knew there were so many self-hating colored people:

lmgtfy.com/?q=why does everyone wish they were white?

Every day

>Wanting to be white

Lolwut. Why does anyone want to be anything than what they are?

Nah. Every time someone posts a pic of fat IRL Sup Forums manlets, I realize I'm happy just the way I am.

he's also gay and married to a man so take from that what you will. but i am a white straight male and theres nothing special about it. in fact we get shit on more than others because of it.

they're taught to hate themselves

the left teaches white people to hate themselves, the right teaches the opposite

embrace your identity and choose not to hate yourself but instead to cooperate with others who share your identity, and respect the differences between all of us.

pic related, it's a Caucasian male.

Im an arab but dont really wanna be white. I just like my genes but I would actually like to make a hybrid with a white girl like Gigi and Bella Hadid are.

Lmao no
>richer
>will get a better job
>smarter
>far, far far less obese
>FAR
If I could swap I wouldn't mind being an Ashkenazi jew.

You forgot
>can easily look like a lady

>wanting to be cuck race

Kek no.

>tfw jaw too strong and wrong body shape to be a trap
Oh well, you can't have everything

>Russians are like half mongoloid, and 100% sociopaths
Which makes russians the most powerful race in the world

As long as it looks like human is enough. I want to be away from degeneracy

I've literally never seen a chink with a good jaw

Women with strong jaws are hot

I wish I were, but being born as a certain race is out of control. Out of the billions of sperms, me being born is a statistical impossibility so I would be that I even exist.

I cant control my birth but I sure can do a lot of self improvement and strive to be Nietzsche's ubermensch.

How does it feel that with more money, a better job, a higher IQ and less obesity, a white guy of equal attractiveness as you could pull 10X the girls you could in your own city?

I should be glad*

>Yes you bastard white man

>post pic of a "med"
yeah I love this new worlder white meme. Putting Slavs, Meds, Germanics, Latins, Meds and Nordics into one box called "WHITE" is the single most retarded thing you burger mutts ever spawned.

Half-breed nigger here.

I was raised in a community dominated by whites, so my respect goes out to the pastey gents. Since both my mother and father had a decent education they taught me how to comfortably assimilate to the local culture; while I don't wish I were white perse (because my life's bretty gud) I do frequently forget that I am seen as black since my community is racially divided but peacefully so

Half white at most if it meant having green eyes but otherwise nope.

Nah, it feels good to be a member of the high-IQ Jewish Master Race.

kys brainlets

> wishing for things that are impossible

> in 2017

get real you losers

I want to be a soulless 5"2 nip with a bowl cut and glasses working all day long as a salaryman.

You're not a nigger or black to me Pajeet. You're not even registered in the nigger spectrum. Pakis and mudslimes are.
t.scotsman

Agreed.

I hear this a lot from my mixed friends. The dilemma of looking non-white but belonging to white culture drove a lot of them to the hard left marxist way of thinking.

Yes. Fuck my gay-ass grandfather.
PURE ANGLO/SCOTTISH BLOOD
AND HE HAD TO FUCKING THROW IT AWAY FOR THE FOREIGN PUSSY
Now I'm 1/16 Jewish, 1/16 Hispanic, and 1/16 Lebanese all because of him. 13/16 white is practically Brazil-tier.

God, no!

>Russians
>white

My great-great grandma was Sioux and I have high cheekbones and brown eyes. Am I white?

Sometimes. Because life would be a lot easier.

But just like beating a game on hard mode, being a successful black is more fulfilling.

God I hope Justice Thomas lives forever

I hope for many more Clarence Thomas'.

It should be Thomases*? Fuck it.

Why are Latinos so gay,

>le 56% murican

>muh great grand ma was a cherokee princess

Used to before I red pilled myself, for aesthetics only. Now you can't pay me enough to become white. The cuckiest & the most self hating and sabotaging race on earth. Absolutely pathetic.

Not really, quite content of my racial heritage to be honest.

You're not likely to find too many Americans whose families have been here for more than a few generations that aren't at least some small part Amerindian. That's what happens when people conquer a group of hot sluts.

I can already tell you are a nigger

How does her ass get so big?

Good point

fpbp

I wish I was a germanic white person (the only people I consider white), specifically scandinavian, german, austria, or the dutch. I would still like to keep my height and mindset.

>le jews aren't white meme

And lebs are practically white too

uhh...

Give it to me straight. Am I white?

white here, it's great.

I just wish Jews weren't driving all of civilization into the ground.

I'm Indian, the purest Aryan of them all. I would never want to be another race.

Nigger im half Peruvian and i was white enough to be under the Aryan Brotherhood's protection through prison. What in the fuck are you talking about

never understood why a person would buy one of those pieces of shit

After 5000 years of mixing with the Dravidians, you are hardly white. Literally less white than half Kenyan Obama

Non-white Canadian here

If I could pick any race to be I would be an Anglo. I truly admire Anglo culture, and firmly believe in British cultural supremacy.

>tfw you never grew up reading Chaucer, Shakespeare, the KJV and the common book of prayer

I live in an all white city and I heard to people casually make a beautiful biblical reference while talking about taxes

>Give to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's.

There is nothing like that where I am from, people just don't communicate in that way. In fact our culture was systematically obliterated during the cultural revolution, and has basically become a sequence of memes.

Yes, not exactly privileged when there's discrimination against you when it comes to STEM education and jobs thanks to diversity quotas.

Is the AB redpilled on the Jews? Are they mindless nigger-tier trash, or actually educated on Sup Forums-tier topics?

maybe you're just retarded

Caucasiand doesn't mean white and your pic related is not white

I'm white, but shit tier type (Balkan Slav/Greek/Ukrainian/churka). I wish I was west European like English or German

Mystery meat here. No. If I was fully white I think I'd be very blue-pilled, and I wouldn't be able to get away with half the shit I say at work.

>Don't have white guilt
>My people don't have white guilt
I'm doing just fine.

white denizens of pol: why is it hard for you to be white?

bunch of cucks

>English or German

John please.

Dravidians are Aryans dumbass. Aryan isn't synonymous with white. Get it through your thick Neanderthal skull.

I am caucasian like southern europeans however mexicans keep speaking spanish to me where i live and it pisses me off, but i am still caucasian. not white really but i am caucasian like southern europeans, actually if i moved to spain i wouldnt mind if they spoke spanish to me because they are caucasian like myself

Yeah they are but you have to be careful about talking to them about such shit. They dont go around sharing the views widely, its more of a secret society type knowledge for them and they might get angry if you start dropping 1488 and such.

I once saw a big aryan dude smash a mexicans head into a table and send him into a coma, ambulance came and maybe he died i dont know.. just for saying "what up my nigga" and AB dude bellowed "I AINT NO FUCKING NIGGER" and attacked him.

Theyre degenerate druggie criminals with a tendency for sexual deviancy, but they exist in world of scum and protect white people so I can't hate on them too hard.

They hate Jews like nothing else, though. Jews are afraid of any whites that have been in prison because of how harsh the anti-jew sentiment is in there.

why would he even take this picture

My gfs asss is bigger than that on same size body

Is that Matt Bomer? He played Neal Caffery in White Collar

Yep, I wish I had nordic feature, 6' ft tall, long hair blonde. I don't mind being average looking though.

What a nigger

he probably thinks he is a 6/10

You are a shitskinned subhuman faggot who has no idea what they are talking about.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IZ-xwO77xA

This stupid worthless faggot literally thinks pic related is Aryan.

I'm Turk.
I like being a homicidal maniac.
Its great.

he didn't age so well

Not teally. I'm fine being a spic.

you're mistaking indo-aryans with dravidians

... Is no one going to point out that this model of "whiteness" is gay?

He takes dicks up the asshole. And likes it. Nice racial ambassador you got there.

He's in the prison for almost two decades , it's not surprising that he aged poorly.

Exactly. He is such a mongrelized shitskin that he doesn't even know where his race comes from.

Good job nit picking images faggot. I can do the same. Cum skin snow nigger

And that BBC documentary is full of shit. You can shove your Eurocentric views back to your ass where it belongs

No. Those cucks are becomming a minority in my country. I love hearing about them being discriminated in applications.

I don't know if it's that, more likely he just has shitty fast ageing genetics

Nope

Anything is better than hispanic. I would rather be black than hispanic. I'm mostly chinese though, live in southern california so I see hispanics often.

That's a guy isn't it?

Stress, depression, lack of nutritions, less human interaction = aging