Tell me what you see here Sup Forums

tell me what you see here Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
theguardian
archive.is/a3tXs
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VumwS3xXj0
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not enough diversity goyim

The good old days.

At least one anti semit

A racist fantasy that will never exist again.

Niggers knowing their place.

Racism and sexism. I'm glad we're over this as a nation.

Back when Disneyland didn't cost a shitload and was much better.

looks like it's a small world, user

You are? Its still alive and kicking. And thats a good thing.

Some Adam lanza looking nigga on the lower right

we can never go back

>tell me what you see here Sup Forums.
The Happiest place on earth when SoCal was a great place to live. Oh and a lot of white nicely dressed slim people. Must of ben a photo op staged sine Walt is there. Small World.

Reminder that boomers squandered this cultural inheritance they were the last generation to grow up in a homogeneous western society.

Hope.

>Something that actually existed
>Fantasy

This is something Euros and Liberals actually believe.

A great business man and capitalist whose empire is standing the test of time.

I see what im assuming is a genric version of what our dads were like back then

Fuck off nigger

a good time

Disneyland is not for niggers. They'd fuck it all up. Kys faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
wsj.com/articles/places-most-unsettled-by-rapid-demographic-change-go-for-donald-trump-1478010940
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win

Archive please

>youtube com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
hooktube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
>theguardian com/us-news/2016/sep/09/trump-demographics-2016-election-republicans-can-win
archive.is/a3tXs

It looks like possible salvation for the human being but we can't have that.

Needs more diversity of thought for the individual to express themselves within reason of course.

Needs more japanese

Of course we can.

FUCK...

I wish society had stayed like this. I remember back in high school reading Catcher in the Rye, no degenerate cursing, people being polite, general do-good attitude, kids who actually know how to function in society, etc. And then having it be presented as a disgusting facade of a racist and terrible culture. It's fucking disgusting to me that my generation is the one that's decided a happy, satisfied life isn't good enough.

The problem in American society today stems from the idea that everyone is special. The idea that you shouldn't be a cog in the machine, you should be what you want to be. This sounds all nice on the surface, but in reality it destroys the nice society that we had before. Does this sound like something promoting communism? Yes.

The difference lies in the ideal happy family of the 1950s. Everything was the exact same, evryone was the exact same, no one tried to stand out. No one tried to be different, falling into little cliques, rebelling against the 'system' and trying to be different then those they percieved as """bad""". The kids who would normally be contributing to society, settling down in their place in life instead search for their own specialness that isn't fucking there.

Any society is held up by the lowest classes, the stupidest, the laziest. In communism everyone is worth an equal amount, no one is better than anyone else. In capitalism there are people who rise and people who fall. Nowadays kids learn that we're all special in a unique way and that we should all be treated as equals. The essence of the 50s was that we should all be good people, strive to be like the ideal person. Counter-cultures arised then, but society viewed them as they are, degenerate losers. Nowadays people have romanticised the idea of those morons as good, people who went against the flow, to the point where the flow pushes away from the good graces of the 50s to a land where everyone needs to be seen as different in their own way.

Paradise.

I see a woman with a brassiere on her head

TL;DR: Why our kids are or will be fucked.

Jewdar is vibrating

A racially opressive society full of hate.

Remember this generation was the one that sold out america for cheap chinese goods and a pension from the union and a 401k, fuck them fuck boomers

Short of genocide I don't see how and besides Sup Forums and Stormfront there's no one in favor of it.

Peace and happiness.

Some thing we will never know again.

at least I got to live part of it.

my paradise is a lot better

You might be surprised, if you can ease a normie into realizing what's really going on in the world, I've seen a couple snap and go full 14/88

No crime

Privilege

meritocracy,ho!

I feel happiness...

Maybe so, we don't have the same racial tensions in Canada as in the US with blacks and we don't have war zones like Europe so people here tend to be very globalist and pro-multiculturalism. Even if, one huge problem remains and that's sexual liberation and many historians have agreed that once that happens no civilization comes back.

The little girls and boys that grew up to import millions of Hispanics, changing the demographics of California forever.

anyone else old enough to have actually ridden in those things?

Everything we have lost and everything for which we must work.

>God
>Family - strong division of sexual labor
>Nation and race
>Culture
>Self-sufficiency and local government

Hottie in row 4.

That lady's forehead would make Vegeta jealous.

Yes we can go back, the question is....will we?

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

Ah, yes, that's a more difficult issue. Women's rights was a mistake.

so peaceful. the mere presence of shitskins ruins a country

I see a doctor, a lawyer, an engineer...

He's really excited to touch a real life Mexican.

If white people decide to go back it won't look like that.

You're right, it'll look even better than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=k_DZhfsbLJY

Holy shit you must be Stupendously old

>God

The christian religion is a reason why we're in this mess. All men are created equal and "meek shall inherit the Earth" mentality pave the way for marxism, it's also a foreign religion from Europe and its people and it's unproven scientifically. Philosophy should take the mantle of guidance that the atheists of the enlightenment have forgotten to fill.

Not necessarily, there's a good balance to be achieved, the issue is mostly universal suffrage. Women often whine about the vote when talking about the benefits of femenism but when you count the years between universal suffrage and women's votes it wasn't that far. A lot of countries used to be monarchies up to the XXth century or they had limited suffrage. Limiting people on arbitrary factors is wrong, instead something like being a taxpayer would limit de facto the majority of women and non-whites while still allowing the rare spark who actually deserves it to rise.

now im feeling sorrow

i hate these thread.

Golly gee average all American town is all I see mista.

wogs

>anyone else old enough to have actually ridden in those things?
Yes, and it was a good value. It was "A" or "B" ticket ride.

A staged photograph with a communist-paranoid overbearing vampyric crypto-Jew threatening the models even as the photograph is being taken.

All I'm saying is that the Nazis weren't that bright. You want to repeat their mistakes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VumwS3xXj0

Comrade the streets will be open to us one day.

Nah 80s were like that still.

Niggers and shit skins knew there place.

A mudslime was a sight you never saw unless it was on TV.

Race mixing was a rare sight to see

Fags were still in the closet.

glorious.

Walt pricing the negro out of the market and benefiting from it. Cudos to Berkshire Hathaway class A stock, can't miss...

What are you smoking niggers and shitskins have been causing havoc since birth. You just never noticed it.

yeah in there shit communities. Now they are spreading out every where.

Hell I didn't even see a Nigger Mudslime or spic in real life till the late 90s.

I grew up in a white wholesome area.

>Nazis weren't that bright
Well our current policy is to literally give away our nations to 3rd world hordes who hate us.....so they seem to have been lot brighter than we are.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

Is it that place Robert (((Moses))) designed?