Please help me get over my California gealousy

ok i know this board is mostly right-wing, i myself am mostly moderate or liberal. im hoping you guys can help me get over my jealouslty of this state of calirfornia

it feels like CA is was more liberal and progressive, then the rest of the country. they support legalization of weed and other drugs...they are on the cutting edge of environmental policy, they are starting to float the idea of universal healthcare for all citizens...and california is a massive economic center, enourmously high GDP, and a hub for technological innovation. Just seems like the state shares similar viewpoints to Canada/Western Europe and progressivsm, and I am jealous, I live in PA but it feels like most of the USA is backwards compared to CA

Should I feel jealous of them? Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFVOFKEN0kU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump.hoping can get an asnwer

A lot of people from the east or midwest I know that moved here moved back within 5 years.

California sounds nice if you never lived here. But once you do you realize It's all bullshit. Also I hope you like 110+ heat waves.

As a native Californian myself I have seriously considered to move to Oregon or Washington state. I'm just tired of it all. The traffic, the fake people, the high rent, the PC culture... it all sucks.

The only good thing about this place are the beaches, the redwoods and the mountains. The rest is just misery, ghettos and desert.

i live in CA. youre fucking retarded. Taxes are high as fuck and getting worse. Illegals all over. Our rights violates regularly. I moved here 16yrs ago thinking it was progressive but ita truly assholes farting into wine glasses pontificating. Like many companies im about to relocate out of here....fuck this place. Come watch it burn.

Outside of the elite area codes, California is a shit hole. Northern Cali would rather be another state and secede from the south.

Right now I pay 22% income tax. I would pay a bit higher, if it meant all my healthcare was totally free

Californian here. Just fuck off to San Fran or L.A, that's the echo chamber you're looking for. Rest of cali and even a lot of city slickers are actively fighting against your kind and things are currently shifting. As for the north, we gave up on Cali and are trying our best to Implement Jefferson State

Every Californian I know hates living there. It's expensive as fuck, most of Southern California is insanely Mexican now, lots of businesses and people are fleeing. California will be a complete shithole in less than 20 years.

Jefferson needs to happen. It's beautiful up there. No cucks allowed.

I like the west coast and the American west in general.

I love old Americas architecture and history, but fuck, the south lost guys, fucking get over it.

I am so god damn tired of southerns, just being close to that part of the country is what is making you feel down.
At least the conservatives out west work hard, everyone in the south is just on welfare and refuse to smarten up cause they're so weak minded about life.

I live on the central coast. Pretty nice and ethnically pure :] . Mid state is pretty shit with nothing to do but eat sand but there's always weed I guess.

The beach and weather is the best part. Get a dog and a fine bitch. Nerds and your choice of brown women in the cities. Like most states the rural areas are more conservative.

Governments totally fucked though, fuck having a business you have to have a skill.

If you go, I hope you leave your PC culture behind.

Central coast, where's that, between The Bay and LA? Huh...

.. and crowded, at least in the Bay and L.A. (OP) would notice, and might not like it.

Your ducking dumb cali is so shit. Can't buy a house without selling a limb, so many fucking imagrents, and other problems can't wait to leave ca

>live in cali
>cant afford to pack up and leave

should i just kill myself?

4th of 5 gens Californian here
Cali used to be one place with several different areas.
Then it became several different areas with several different kinds of people.
Now it's a fucking country with 100+ languages, every kind of idiot, no identity or cohesion, and great resentment forming between different area codes.

>the fake people
>the pc culture
>wants to move to Oregon or Washington
As a california expat in oregon, I have some bad news for you

This couldn't be more outrageous, the south is infinitely more based than the rest of the state. Nothing but fags and tweakers who still listen to eminem up north

Just right now LA has a blackout. Welcome to Mad Max the desert of the real.

Good on ya lad.
kill your self. the rural north is the last stand for implicit gold rush culture.

first, the california legislature is a bunch of brainless fuckwits

jerry "moonbeam" brown, The Once and Future Governor is an absolute retard who tried to destroy the entiire state in the 70's, then went on to wreck oakland as mayor.
he got elected governor because his daddy had been governor before reagan, and the lefties figured he therefore maybe wont fuck up too badly, lefties believe things like that.

during the boom of the 80s, when the rest of the country was entering a prosperity bubble, jerry brown led oakland into a bottomless tar pit of wasteful idiotic bullshit ensuring that while even DETROIT saw economic gains, oakland continued to sink ever deeper into the morass, on through the 90s
in the 2000s when the rest of the country was in the shit, oakland continued to slide deeper into the shit than anyplace else.
even the oakland school district was sent into receivership
jerry brown is like the trailer trash retard who wins the megamillions lottery and somehow manages to be back in the trailer park, flat broke in just a few months
and california's lefties elected him for TWO MORE TERMS!!!

he can never be governor again, and has no sons to continue the brown dynasty so "single payer health care" is his good night kiss.
every beaner in south america with any disease is gonna flood into california for free medical care, reducing the state to nothing but an extension of the slums of tijuana

Jerry Brown is giving speeches in Hamburg right now. While California's infrastructure literally goes to hell. He might as well just stay in Germany. He must really love it there since it's what he wants to turn California into.

Germafornia.

youtube.com/watch?v=lFVOFKEN0kU&feature=youtu.be

you fucking cucks are worse than texas cucks. THE STATE IS FUCKED BECAUSE YOU SAC NORCAL FUCKS voting in illegal beaners onto my beachfront property here in socal...because you are all a bunch of jealous faggots. fuck jefferson and fuck you.

B I N G O
I
N
G
O

>HE THINKS RURAL AMERICANS WANT SHITSKINS

LMAO

NORTH CALI =/= BAY AREA, WE DISAVOW SILICON VALLEY

I'm from the SF Bay area, born poor to addict parents who were children of hippies from Berkeley. I've worked in SF and LA. I went from homeless to mid six figures to homeless again working in tech startups. I've been an addict and got clean. I've been a liberal and grew into being a conservative.

You can ask me anything but to answer your question on if you should feel jealous?

Fuck. No.

I wouldn't wish this state on anyone. It is the most hypocritical, broken, nepotistic, morally hollow bubble of so called culture I have ever witnessed. Traveling the other 49 states and abroad was necessary just to break my conditioning of thinking I was born in the best place on Earth. OP, just move on for your own sake. If you must go to California, go only to Jefferson.

norcal is the fucking cuck. norcal and jefferson and sactown the capitol all said " here mexico man, come fuck my beauty blonde socal beach wife " and so that is what happened. fuck norcal you faggot castro cuck fucks. look what you did to this state you fucking faggots.

can you back your claims? the only ones pushing for more minorities are so cal and frisco.

>tfw my long distance sort of gf is a cat lady in california and I want to see her so bad rn
You're responsible for these feels man

>I would pay more
>Free

Do everyone a favor and stay in California.

The only thing worse than California is having Californians move to your area.

You should only feel jealousy for the San Diego County.

I was born and raised and cali. Moved out about a decade ago. All I miss from where I used to live at was the weather and friends.

I feel horrible for NorCals. You guys are pretty based but simply can't outvote the bay area shithole.

Upper Northern CA is based. Sacramento is fucked for Cucks land. Fresno is too hot but is becoming based. Bakersfield is meth and oil. Los Angeles and San Francisco are ruined by their giga cuck inhabitants. San Jose is too expensive and the same with San Diego. And Don't get me started on the hellhole Salinas is, the damn city has has the best weather in the nation and it's also dangerous as fuck. Salinas is just as bad as Oakland.

if you've been on earth longer than the past 12 years, you'd know it has only been norcal shitlibs based in SF and sacramento that pushed open borders on the state/usa. just because you see a bunch of la raza spics in LA on your TV now doesn't mean it was that way. norcal liberals fucking R U I N E D the golden streets of the golden state. i'm fucking telling you: even malibu is losing its shine. samo, pali, sherman oaks, westwood, woodland hills, calabasas...all losing it's shine the last 10 years...fuck norcal for flooding the state

Live in a mid-upper middle class city in Southern California. The places in this state that aren't infested with Mexicans aren't bad. Traffic is terrible on LA. Freeways are actually very efficient when they aren't completely filled. Hopefully if trump
Starts mass deportation this place will clean up a bit. Also, fuck the yuppies here. Unbearable.

>Pay extra 10k in taxes
>Receive garbage healthcare with longer waiting periods, fewer tests, and more Mexicans
>LOL BUT IT'S FREE

Yup.

Sf Bay Area and the coastal areas are liberal shit shows, basically the areas where ppl go "to find themselves". Once you move inland it's much more conservative and realistic as it's just a bunch of us who want to go about our normal lives and live the typical American dream. Now moonbeam is a joke who has trashed this state but he's on his last term and as people realize how much bullshit the left is I think this state has 1 more fighting chance to regain its composure with a conservative governor so the 2018 elections are critical to returning our state to its roots. At the very least if the state won't split (which we know it won't) the voting districts need to get reevaluated for better distribution of views since most real Californians (those of us that are born here and multi generation families) don't align with the bullshit liberal policies and propaganda

>the rural north
It's literally a bunch of meth abusing nigger wannabes who would disappoint their fathers if their fathers would put down the pbr and give a shit.
Whites down south are way more redpilled on race issues
/thread

or be from sd/socal for the last 30 years:
>be based AF, and the envy of the globe/usa/norcal
>have a huge military presence

BUT

>have bay area faggots preach faggotry
>have sacramento faggots push open borders
>have a statistically small group of supposed fellow american shitlords up north, who apparently just want to secede and be fucking oregon.

and it's been like watching a fatal trainwreck in slo-mo for the last 30 years, with the ability to stop it, but nobody up north wanted to stop it...

Bro, I feel you, but this isn't because of rural Californians. Look at the voting for 2016 the entire jefferson area was Red. Nor Cal are cucks too simply because of SF and Sac, and thats why we are actively raising funds for jefferson state, we want to separate entirely from the cyst that is Cali
Literally just speaking out of your ass. Meth is a problem for all communities. It isn't as bad up here, though. Only issue is a lot of them are lolberterians

>tfw when my grandfather was born in Oakland in the 20s and it sounded like paradise

The only part of California you should be gealous of

I'm proud to see a fellow Jeffersonian around here

Recently bought a million dollar house in San Jose.

It's nice because its gated and keeps the Mexicans out. Mostly other white people living here, but I don't really care as long as they don't commit crimes. I'm brown.

At least it feels good knowing that these poor criminals will be priced out eventually, right?

Of course brother. Lol i just said a lot of Jefferson state supporters are lolberterians in a post above.

>speaking out of your ass
I've been to jefferson on several occasions. Maybe your older demographic is fairly based but your youth are a fucking lost cause. Literally the only people I've met in this state who still listen to rap and worship niggers have all been from jefferson, and they would stab you in the back for half a cigarette.

Just a bad experience I guess. There is filth everywhere unfortunately. Still though, fuck sacramento and even roseville, and all of silicon valley. Im very aware what they push for. I was just confused and thought people were claiming rural whites were pushing for spics

Don't believe the propaganda.
California is shit for the most part. Biggest wealth gap in the country.
Drought.
Filled with shitdkins.
Mostly hypocrites.
Not bad bait, btw.

I'm all for jeffersonian independence, I just see a lot more trasher youth there than in southern California, apart from the hell hole that was formerly los angeles. Just listen to old punk from southern California vs. North to get an idea of how redpilled weve always been

I live in CA and it's fucking horrible. Yes we have a huge economy, but the highest tax rate. And it all goes to waste. That single payer healthcare bill is a joke. Projected cost is $400 billion per year. That's double the entire state budget. They want to include everybody, not just residents. So people will come to CA from all over for "free" healthcare. Meanwhile the business environment is so hostile due to over regulation that major companies are leaving. Toyota recently moved their headquarters from Torrance, CA to Texas or something. Jobs that pay living wages are becoming harder and harder to get, thus making more people dependent on government aid. Fucking cycle of doom. Tax money is wasted on stupid shit like high speed rail trains that go from nowhere to nowhere. State legislature just passed a new gas tax that was supposed to go towards better roads. I think we are #49/50 for States road conditions. Fucking potholes everywhere. But 80% of that new tax money is going to mass transit which is steadily losing ridership ever since they gave illegals the right to have drivers licenses. I could go on and on.

TLDR fucking corrupt state legislature spends all our money on spics n nigs.

I see. I've only ever been to Disneyland so I can't say much. What I can say is, I saw 2 people shitting on the streets in San Francisco, in an area which was supposed to be for tourist. Niggers and spic kids everywhere acting obnoxious and smoking weed in everybody's faces. It was not a good time. Also I've watched videos on YouTube of Trump supporters/Right wings in LA actively fight against illegal immigration. Lot of them were also minority. I'm not damning every single body down there, I keep a close eye to everybody on our side on twitter. I just don't want to associate with California anymore, no matter how much you fight it, you know damn well the entire land is fucked in a cultural sense.

I fled the state, personally. Not by choice, but because my wife wanted to move back home. I have no regrets, though, fuck the whole state.
I lived in the bay area twice in my life, once as a shitty crust punk in sf and once 5 years later as a homeless tweaker in napa, and holy shit is that place god awful. I was so fucking bluepilled I redpilled myself to oblivion.
Northern California is beautiful geographically, though. Nothing beats that stretch of the 5 between redding and weed.

Do not be jealous of CA. Most of CA is far downstream of Western Rockies water basin. This means the water flows from utah > nevada > cali. Having worked in all 3 states in water treatment facilities doing testing on the water, it gets severely contaminated with things like anti-depressants, estrogen mimickers, caffeine, birth control pills, industrial wastes, and the worst one, failed filtration of human waste. Pretty much all bathing, laundry, and drinking water used in California is like an old whore that has been used and abused in Vegas and every town in between. This affects all Californians. They are basically a giant fucking pharmacology experiment. But not a good clean experiment with precise measurements and controls. Like the kind of experiment where you find out pool chemicals and coca-cola makes chlorine gas and kills your dog. The fact so much media is produced out of this state is the true nightmare.

>Laughs in European

If California ever collapses or the grid goes out, the FIRST thing Utahns will do is sabotage and destroy I-15 and all other backroads from nevada into Utah.