Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha why are leftists so much more clever than nazis?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha why are leftists so much more clever than nazis?

This is powerful

It's a good thing he pointed to his foot and the picture with his hand, otherwise I wouldn't have got it.

moving. inspiring.

because they have 17 genders to give them power

Aids makes you stronger

That pink little hand has never seen a day of hard work in it's pampered life.

If the left knew what the fuck they were doing they wouldn't have to run away from states that they've destroyed.

>Pajeet son. Will you choose to walk normally, or be a leftist retard?

It's all over for Trump now
How will he ever recover???

Holy moses, that dude is flexible, I can't lift my boot up and look under it to that degree.

This was literally ripped off from someone else
>dang

he needs to be flexible to let his dom-top put his legs over his head for better access to his tight boi pucci

>holy moses
Kike detected

They dont understand they are fucking cancer. They have destroyed their host state of California and are proceeding to spread across the country trying to turn their new host states into Cali.

WTF IM WITH HER NOW

He actually printed that picture, cut it out and taped it to his shoe. So much effort for such a shitty meme

ZOLUMPFIE ABSOLUTELY BTFO

I dont get it

He stepped in greatness?
I don't get lefty humor

The most clever zingers are the cartoons showing that Trump is homosexual with Putin. Really deep stuff

There's something about making content under your real name on Facebook that just strikes me as pathetic. I don't know what it is about anonymity, but it makes the OC so much better. I couldn't imagine making an image, then throwing it on my Facebook, sitting back waiting for the likes to roll in. It's just narcissism at it's worst, and it spoils creativity.

Real-name content making just leads to people pandering to the lowest common denominator. Memery is about the content, not the creator. It feels so much better putting OC out there anonymously, then seeing it again in the wild. When I see my own work, I just smile to myself and keep scrolling, knowing I've made a valuable contribution as part of a broader...thing.

Facebook faggots, twitter whores, tumblr, instagram, etc, are all a bunch of attention whores and that's why their work always sucks.

This is now a sage thread

The instant memes became a marketplace, the Right began to dominate. This is simply nature. The Left excels at things that don't pay.

>The most clever zingers are the cartoons showing that Trump is homosexual with Putin.

I concur.

Brave.

That picture is priceless

>fatty

Funny how the homosexual undertones of this would drive leftists mad if they were used against their politicians. They'd call it homophobic, and an attack on the sexuality of the target. Funny how leftists will use homosexuality to insult the right, but defend it as perfectly normal in any other context.

What's more: anonymous content is, by definition, open source. If it has no owner, it can be improved without asking, endlessly built on top without retribution, and coldy dismissed if low quality when needed.

Anonymous content is superior.

only a mentally ill gay jew would come up with something like that

Its funny that leftist cartoonists and comedians use straight homophobia as a tool. Yet in other occasions its always "Fascists" "Homophobes" etc. (See also Colbert and his "Cockholster" tirade)

oh, that's bretty good shop

I made sagey potatoes tonight with lemon & garlic. A heavenly combination to be sure.

>a ton of repetitive emojis that make me completely dismiss you post!

Homosexuality is revolting
I don't know why but every time I see a picture like that I feel ill

Power

because the hand needs to be there to show they are not racist

something something nuclear codes

ful

soft ass hands, that bitch doesn't lift or work hard. He needs to move to Canada.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

It turns out you're not alone. I read a synopsis of a study recently that said physical affection between men universally makes men retch. It elicits the same disgust response as maggots, even if they're 'progressive'.

This is their argument? Seriously?

I thought leftists liked gay people lmao

If it was Hillary, you'd all lul

is that from spaceballs?

There is no one I'd rather hate fuck then her. That smug, pompous face gets me hard.
I want to fuck her like the dog she is. Pulling her hair back and making her my bitch

The shining

>1 post by this id

faggots fall for this

You need help.

MR.
UPRESIDENTED
---
---
---
PAY
FOR
YOUR
WALL
!!

Marxists have always used homos in their propaganda. They know homos are disgusting and unnatural yet they hide behind them. Marxists are rats.

>>why are leftists so much more clever than nazis?

it's funny how autistic you are. Fucking faggot.

fuck i was way off

Exquiste art. Sublime attention to meme detail.
1000000/10

only responding because of the numerical anomaly you've achieved through rigorous study and cannibalistic competition that you've conquered in achieving the post number related to the post you've posted.

No, we'd sage the thread and circle jerk to Dolph Lundgren

They do it because they know they can get away with it and people on the right can't. People tried to act outraged over Colbert but all he had to do was a little "sorry, fags" and it was water under the bridge.

>mounting a woman
>fucking her raw to dominate
>bust a massive nut in her pussy, ensuring that your genes mix and she always remember how she felt like a used whore
>her pussy will always be wet when she thinks of me fucking her like trash
>marry a beta faggot and when he meekly asks to be fucked by a strap-on, she will always remember he she felt like a dirty whore and imagine me inside me
Faggot. I don't need help. I need to fuck Sam B's snatch