Meet "red pilled" girl who grew up in a rural area and moved to the city recently

>meet "red pilled" girl who grew up in a rural area and moved to the city recently
>hates liberals, SJW's and leftists as much as I do
>makes racist jokes
>doesn't think Hitler was evil
>Find out she posts lewd pictures of herself on tumblr
>She's pro-polyamory

Is she worth pursuing? can she be saved?

Can't turn a ho into a housewife, leave her for the jews

Nope, she'll cuck you, it's inevitable.

No you cuck

fpbp
/thread

>moved to the city recently
she's a goner
it won't take long for her to be brainwashed.

>can she be saved?

none of them can be saved

You will inevitably come in contact with jamul's seed if you don't dump her user. Hating libshits and sjws is becoming common these days so don't give up the search for your virgin princess. Godspeed.

MGTOW please leave

Ask what is up with that without being pushy.

She's a degenerate and even worse she's cognitively dissonant with her incompatible beliefs. Avoid at all fucking costs.

She's one of those "sex positive" people who doesn't see a problem with degenerate sexual behaviour, and thinks that people can love multiple people at a time, and that to deny this would be oppressive or some shit.

>pro-polyamory

Been down that road friend. If you're fucking someone else too and don't have strong feelings for her it's a fun time, but otherwise, you're only asking for trouble. She WILL fuck other people even if she cares about you the most. If you aren't okay with this then stay away.

>posts lewds
>polyamory
you are literally asking to be cucked

She'll cheat.

U S E A B U S E
S
E

A
B
U
S
E

Being pro-polyamory doesn't necessarily mean she is a cheater. Polyamory is a three person relationship. If she's really great and you get to know each other and she's into you then she wouldn't "cuck" you because you only want a two person relationship. You're not saving anyone.

>claims to be red pilled
>engages in extreme degeneracy

She's worse than the libs because she lies to herself. Mental disorder. Run for the hills faggot

This.

Pump and dump then. Just don't get a disease and don't fall in love with the ho

Being blackpilled can lead to being degenerate even though you know it's wrong. "There's no hope anyway so who cares." - or something along those lines. It's what leads me to drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes anyway.

And you're both extremely damaged so you'll unironically have a lot of fun together if she's actually interested

NO. You would be better off marrying a monogamous liberal than anyone who is polyamorous. But she might be just doing it for clicks or her online persona or whatever. Step one talk to her about polyamory for real if she won't budge on that, don't pursue her. Step two is then to get her to stop posting stuff online. Step 3 is get her going to church weekly with you. Then assuming no other big red flags, step 4 is marry and impregnate her multiple times.

What could possibly go wrong in a monogamous relationship relationship with someone who doesn't believe in monogamy ?

What do you think is going to happen when you have a bad fight?

Fuck you britbong, I hope you get raped by a pack of feral Muslims.

Need more info post pics

Don't listen to this retard, once a hoe always a hoe.

This.

>checks flag
Kill her than KYS

Do you however unironically shill for alcohol/smoking jew? She thinks her degeneracy is cool.

People can make mistakes user. If she literally has her come to jesus moment, she can be a good wife.

Dominate her mind and heart as is your right as a man and her body will belong to you alone.

I smoke, i drink, i know it kills you, i plan on dying before becoming decrepit.

>Do you however unironically shill for alcohol/smoking jew?

Well no, I keep it to myself but it does damage relationships that I pursue regardless and I have no intentions of changing my ways. So I can kind of relate to the whore.

no hablo espanol

But OP don't take anything said here too seriously and just get to know her better as a person without thinking SEX like the incel that you definitely aren't. Just get to know her as a person. Maybe you'll end up having casual sex, getting into a relationship or just being good friends. Stop thinking about sex.

bullshit. I live in the city and if anything I'm more redpilled because I see degeneracy every day.

I've been with my (Norwegian/German/American) girlfriend for 8 years (since we were sophomores in college). She's sufficiently red-pilled, her parents are both catholic & conservative, but she's much less religious (drinks, parties, fucks, we live together, etc), but I've gotten her super into hunting, we have a bird dog, she's totally anti-refugee, pro-strict immigration, she's a babe, has a good job, pretty ridiculous package.

HOWEVER, she has 2 downsides that I'd like to hear Sup Forums's opinion on: (1) she fucking hates Donald Trump (she hates all chubby rich people from the NE who talk too much), and she thinks all drugs should be legalized.

I'm planning to propose in September... Thoughts?

> hates Trump
Who cares
> legalize drugs
As long as she doesn't indulge in it who cares

>or just being good friends.
>being friends with a girl
Why would you do this?

Don't know, OP. We're gonna need to see pics to evaluate how bad it is

>already redpilled
>still a degenerate

She's beyond hope.

>She's pro-polyamory
>Is she worth pursuing? can she be saved
Are all leafs this dumb?

Sure can. If that's all you're working with it'll be fine if you don't fag up the joint. She has a good base.

On a related note I just met a redpilled but innocent Asian. Actually half Flip/Italian. Looks similar to that YouTube bitch and is a similar age. I'm much older. She pursued me and I can't resist, she's perfect. Why do Asian girls gravitate to 1488 men?

Public morality and private morality are two very different things.

There have been plenty of cases of people who are pure fascists politically, but massive sluts in their private lives. Pic related.

would

>She's pro-polyamory
>Is she worth pursuing?
Nah

i met an eastern european girl at church
mad scientest archtype (stem) im not even kidding. Showed up with shirt of physicd formulas to explain them to me
zealous "sometimes you ought to force people to go to church"

Offended by things that are immoral so obviously not a slut unlike the majority of athiest scum

should i marry asap?

Never breed with "red pilled girl" especially a degenerate. You need a high IQ motherly globalist liberal to even things like a tina fey type to raise kids. Watch the "tree of life" and understand why you need that balance in life.

These things are irrelevant in a woman, you need see how good of a partner she is.

Though, be careful with women who are ambitious about their career. Especially in academia, where people move around a lot across the globe for a few years before eventually settling down.

Buy a VR and code your ideal waifu already. 3D is never worth it.

>pro polyamory
so shes a slut? you do know theres incurable stds going around now right?

shes right to hate trump, hes a giant orange turd that only looks good if you quint while hes standing next to hitlery.

drugs are actually a big deal. you should introduce her to corrupt mexican politics and how much of a fucking shithole that place is.

/thread

Nope just a whore looking for attention. Steer clear. You always, ALWAYS should look for a woman who's a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets.

asking strangers where you should put your dick...dunno seems kinda cucky to me

>she fucking hates Donald Trump
Literally nothing wrong with that.

>she thinks all drugs should be legalized
Literally nothing wrong with that.

If she says she'd stop being a slut give it a go. If she keeps doing it dump her. No harm in trying right?

She *says* that she's never actually been in a polyamorous relationship. She *says* that she's not all that sexually experienced.

Ask her if she would delete the tumblr and stop posting that stuff, and promise to exclusively fuck you. If she agrees, give it a shot and if she does cheat on you dump her right away.

Women are worthless.

Becoming gay is the final redpill desu

>She's pro-polyamory
It was acceptable up to that point

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE PICS YOU SHITWAD

I don't think you have anything to worry about.

>>She's pro-polyamory
Run. I've yet to meet anyone who proclaim themselves as "poly" who isn't completely fucked in the head one way or another.

"Poly" does not mean "three", you dumbass. The literal definition is "More than one", or "many". Anything over a couple is poly.

>implying a polyamorous friend won't get you into a mess of trouble

>canadian
checks out
post tits and gtfo