Article 9

What do you think about Article 9? Do you think Japan has the right to a proper military?

>Do you think Japan has the right to a proper military?
Yes

>Do you think Japan has the right to a proper military?
Yes

Yes

Yes. America would be hypocritical otherwise.

Fuck no, Japan still wants their empire.

Of course

Japan needs a military to kill all kikes and start the race war.

>land, sea, and air forces, as well as other war potential, will never be maintained.

it says it right there, m8. apparently you don't have the right.

If Japan isn't allowed to start wars, how strong is there military? Are they scared of any potential threats?

Why cuck themselves with this pacifism? Just say that military materiel will only be used defensively.

So empires are bad. When are you shutting dwn your military bases then, pig?

yes

i'd like to see IJN round 2: this time against china.

About damn time japan gets their shit together.

>ride train to work
>JSDF recruitment pamphlets tied to every handrail
>at station man handing out pamphlets demanding revenge for Okinawan niggerrapes
>hop on bus
>JSDF jeeps rolling by
>watching anime about JSDF soldiers on phone
>arrive at work
>classes all day talking about elephants starving to death in Tokyo Zoo and babies melting into their mother's chests during Hiroshima
>propaganda van rolls by screaming about how white piggu should be beheaded by samurai swords
>kids using American flags as lunch mats
>kids reading manga about JSDF overthrowing Americans

The sun is rising, gaijin!

>The sun is rising
>It turns out it was just another nuke

Yeah maybe you shouldn't have attacked us in world war 2 then. not even the mexicans were as foolish as you in world war 1 when the germans told them to attack us

We were at civil war, we had no choice.

Also the nips did it because they knew you are kike puppets and nazi germany was humanities las hope.

Of course you have the right to your own military, but what's the likeliness that it will be effective?
If the Russians decide to come after you I guess you can only pray to your sun god or something and hope that you'll not be completely exterminated.

Oh and I mean it, come on, lets try it you faggots. Go and attack, please try.

I'm actually okay with this as long as they leave the Flips, Koreans, Taiwanese and Singaporeans alone this go around. Everything else they can have. If they manage to beat China or something they have to give back the mainland to Taiwan though, keeping Manchuria for themselves I guess

Most of their current equipment is designed and manufactured domestically, and alot of it is quite good, got some time first hand in a Komatsu LAV, got to fingerfuck the Type 89, see the type 01 LMAT in action, as well as the Type 74 and Type 90 tanks and the Type 89 IFV.
They are squared away enough for an army that hasn't seen combat in a long time. Little anal about police calls and range/base maintenance though.

Their airborne guys are quite damned professional (they are apparently SOF capable by design)
The fact that Japan is currently designing a Marine Corps is a great thing.
As long as they don't go flying F-1's into our carriers or something it's a good idea for them to truly rearm

I thought the propaganda vans were pro-rearmarment and pro-US partnership as a bulwark against dirty chinks.

Either way I would not blame you guys if you wanted to shut down the Okinawa base, it's got a boatload of problems that the other US bases on the Japanese mainland do not have, and it's probably the biggest strain on US-Japanese friendship and military cooperation

What could the Russians possibly want from Japan? They already have the Kurils and Sakhalin - which means they generally have the Sea of Okhotsk secured - the primary reason for seizing Sakhalin and the Kurils in the first place
Hokkaido? What would be the point

Yes, the Japanese are our natural allies when facing the Arabs and Africans.

Yes
Even though I agree with you, fuck off back to Mexico
Fuck you. Japan rebuilding its military is perhaps the most difficult redpill to swallow. Japan is one of the last saviours of western civilization because of the very fact of empire building. Western civilization was born through subjugating niggers and chinks. Also, I hope a rape of Nanking 2.0 comes back with a passion.

Re: Image

I mean he's not wrong through. If the plane could manage to stay in the same absolute position, eventually the earth would rotate around and China would come to the plane.

It would take hours, obviously, and would be completely idiotic and the plane would be wasting tons of fuel in an impossible aerial manuever to stay "stationary."