Female tranny gets pregnant, media pushes it as a scientific miracle

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britains-first-pregnant-man-gives-birth-to-girl-hayden-cross-a7830346.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4678300/First-man-birth-Britain-says-Scott-Parker.html

Some woman decided to call herself "male" and now media outlets are acting as if a real biological man just gave birth. And yet they still say conservatives are "anti-science"

Other urls found in this thread:

independent
archive.is/YFvrz
youtube.com/watch?v=TsWwDUcNnEw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=aixFcJ9DWs0
youtube.com/watch?v=2O19dfCj4xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You forgot to archive it

>independent co uk/news/uk/home-news/britains-first-pregnant-man-gives-birth-to-girl-hayden-cross-a7830346.html
archive.is/YFvrz

>Be liberal
>Be woman
>Get pregnant
>Scientific miracle

Everything is fine.

lmfao got I am so glad you guys are here to literally torment everything that has to do with liberalism. Fuck this civilization. Tear this sick fucking corpse of a society to the ground.

God btfo

Also I'm pretty shocked that they called the baby a "girl" considering that nobody asked it's gender identity :^)

So who's the faggot who had sex with this faggot? Does it even know?

sperm donor according to one of the articles

>man
>pregnant

Stopped reading there

It doesn't look like a man or a woman, but boy, that thing really does look british

where did the schools fuck up, i mean, this is elementary school knowledge

That kid is gonna commit suicide by the age of 11

Is the guy who fucked her gay then?

Bigot

technially it can happen without the person being Trans, not saying thats what happens in this case though

Its rare but sometimes a baby can be born with both sets of sexual organs, and on some occasions they are not born sterile and on some even more occasions both sets of organs work. Sure they are technically both sexes at the same time, but there physical body could lean more towards one gender then the other such as male. so they could legit be mostly male but with a uterus

Was '''''he''''' on hormones during the pregnancy?

I bet those idiots watched the movie Junior and that the things that happened in the movie were for real.

Real question:
How long until we're allowed to have cosmetic surgery to remove limbs or procedures to paralyze us etc?
That Deadly Sins TV show exposed me to some actual freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsWwDUcNnEw

>gives birth to girl
Woah Woah! Hol' up!
Did the author just assume the child's gender?!?!?!?
I can't believe this is happening.
Come on! Say it with me.
Two
Thousand
And
Seventeen

I truly feel terrible for the children of these fucked up humans.
Please tell me that this mental illness and degeneracy will end soon.
It's not going to get worse before it gets better, is it?

xD dat pic

This isn't even the first one. It's happened before. There was a documentary about it on channel 4 which I remember them talking about on the Ricky Gervais XFM Show.

I get this reference.

>YO HOL UP
So u be sayin if my gf says she a catterpillar, she'd be the world's first caterpillar to give birth?

Literally a case of "if you don't like it, just change the definition until you like it".

i dont get it

How do trannies define men and how do they define women? Legitimate question that really gets my neuron functioning.

If you feel like you're a man or feel like you're a woman then you are. This is why China is so dangerous, if they all started identifying as attack helicopters we'd be fucked.

There are no rules to this shit. You can be a lady trapped in a mans body, but that lady is a trans man, that is also a lesbian, meaning you wouldn't have to change a damn thing about yourself. assuming you are a straight male.

>Be woman
>Transition to man
>Marry man
>So now I'm a transman who identifies as straight married to a man who then makes me (a man) pregnant

What a beautiful and tolerant society we now live in.

you
I like you

Its fucking crazy that this is what they have accepted. like nothing else is measured this way, we don't self report our height or IQ, or ethnicity because we have scientific ways to measure that, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO SEX OH NO, NO SCIENCE CAN MEASURE THAT ONLY SELF REPORTING

>identifies as straight

Whoops, mean identifies as gay.

someone pls explain image

Stalin had a habit of disappearing people and removing references of them from old photographs, like they never existed.

Bill Nye made an episode of his new show where he explains that genders aren't binary. In this particular image, the science of binary chromosomes has been disappeared.

Nigga stop

good shit. thx anons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Censorship_of_images_in_the_Soviet_Union

I guess you know Bill Nye... and the XX - XY chromosome

Dykes have been doing this since forever
If they give this one money they might get pissed

>or ethnicity
That's already started becoming a thing. Look at Talcum X and that NAACP Dolezolelal whatever her name was. People are 'identifying' as transracial now. Hell, it started years and years ago where middle class white people would say they were 1/16th Asian or African or Cherokee on their mother's cousin's uncle's side and then act like that was their defining personality trait.

It's the logical conclusion of unchecked liberalism. Free choice is now more important than whether those choices make any sense or have any value. Anarchy soon, stalker.

Roughly speaking. What are the issues that would arise with a kid going through birth in a mother changing genders?

It has to be negative with all the hormone replacement and stuff right?

>xir identifies as an attack helicopter
>you shoot xir and he dies
>liberals jaws drop as they watch a lone human literally shoot down a helicopter in a single shot with just a pistol
>"Un-fucking-real", the liberals say, "This isn't normal. You can't be human."

Males are simply better women than females.

>the movie Junior wasn't real.

W-what?

>be woman
>transitioning to man
>is "gay", therefore attracted to a gay man
>has sex with said gay man
>gay man blows load unprotected into male vagina

Underrated

It is the descendent of 80s British boy bands. It looks like the love child of twins from Bros.

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=aixFcJ9DWs0

science is racist, it must be corrected

that picture kills me everytime

have no idea wtf is going on anymore.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING STUPID. THERE ARE ONLY 3 GENDERS XX, XY, AND DOWN SYNDROME.

kek.
I consider chromosome mutation like downs and XXY to be just that.. mutations. Considering them genders is retarded.

>AND DOWN SYNDROME

They do say trannies are mentally ill in some parts still.

What do testosterone and/or male hormone treatments do to a gustating fetus?

create ultrachad

Apparently some trans folk can still give birth irregardless of hormones and shit. I'm sure the hormones will effect the kid and they will grow up with issues, on top of the issues they will have from the enironment they're gonna grow up in.

Nevah ben dun b4

Also curious. I'm sure it'll fuck the baby up in some way, this really should be illegal.

Well if it's any consolation their days are surely numbered

youtube.com/watch?v=2O19dfCj4xg

these wizard edits fucking suck. whoever keeps doing them should kill themselves.

Was this thing originally a girl? Why does this count.

>its a girl
what are they basing this off of?
I thought gender was fluid and children can choose starting at the age of 3

almost ready for a feed

What's the point of this?

TFW when you're skeptical of man-made global warming, Darwinian evolution, vaccines and 9/11, and are therefore called anti-science by people who believe that gender and race are societal constructs and celebrate "men" getting pregnant.

That's weird because it was my assumption that hormones fuck up the reproductive system enough that it stops it from happening.

BUMP

to avoid getting a hair in the mouth

whats the point of archiving it

I'm pretty sure that piercing will do a good enough job of that itself.

>the chad sprinkle

Tfw live in same city as this creature

>LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK, LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM

muh giving a site clicks

>Hayden
topkek, my fucking sides.
It had to be either "Adrien" or "Hayden."
Leave it to a woman to think she's fighting stereotypes by being a stereotype. Comedy gold.

godbless nordbotanon

It's better to archive stuff so the linked (((website))) doesn't get any ad revenue. But since you're a nigger it's no wonder you can't grasp such a simple concept

This ugly cunt deserveds to die for cheating on her boyfriend with someone who broke up her parents.

Can't really blame him. Who would want to be seen next to a weaselly little manlet like that?

she probably isn't or never was on T. She just IDENTIFIES as a "he"
>short hair + titty binder + shopping in the men's junior department = "I'm a man; you can call me 'Hayden' "

>Renown scientists all over the world, including the Science Guy and the Black Science Guy have reached the consensus that humans are in fact able to change from male to female and vice versa at will

That's even more fucked up because I know a Transman that said 'he' finds his vagina so disgusting that he would punch someone if they touched it in bed.

STory?

>the impotent rage of the manlet of manlets with a micro-penis.

GTFO

I'd rather her have nipple hair than those degenerate piercings

>sperm donor
Sooner or later women will start demanding alimony from sperm donors.

Thats no man. These people are science deniers.

stop this bigotry shitlord
science supports my 100,343,586,234,090 genders theory

That's already happened in the US desu, two lesbians sued some cunt, I think they might have even won the case.

So, did they have to split the corndog to get the babby out?

Traditionally when you have a child all the attention and interest goes towards that child. It becomes the priority in your life.

Not any more i guess.

The tranny agenda is complete erasure of the female experience and the systematic undermining of true feminism. No man would accept this freak into male spaces, why should women allow mutilated men into theirs.

Ouch, I almost felt that