America is truly a frightening place

America is truly a frightening place.

Pure alpha

You meant to say 'occasionally hilarious'.

>slutty sex dolls
heathens. nothing but pure, modest sex dolls for me

Pretty high quality doll there.

Walmart is really expanding there selection I see.

So this is why theres no half life 3

Man, Gabe Newell has fallen pretty low

>Walmart is truly a frightening place.

Fixed that for you.

Wal-Mart at 2 am is an unforgettable experience.

The dredges of society go to walmart. I went to walmart once, somewhere near where I live. It surprised me that two miles away there was such a place filled with the most disgusting of individuals. A place of prosperity right nearby the poverty stricken wasteland that is walmart.

Man...what the fuck

How are her tits so big at such a young age? Can underage girls get fake tits legally there?

What happened there that you became so distraught with the place?

meh the boy is cuter anyway. Not so fake looking

I only go there either late at night or early in the morning so I mostly just see working class people buying cigarettes. Is it really that bad at other times or is this a meme?

>Forcing your daughter to go through a regimen of bimbo brainwashing in order to keep her submissive to men, and bear children without a complaint
The ultimate redpill.

The reaction on the guy holding up his upper half let's you know just how fucking rank that fat fuck is.

>getting the oppai option on your loli doll
pick a side, faggot

How do you know that's a doll? It looks like a real busty child

LAND OF THE FREE

How mentally ill do you have to be to bring your child sex doll on a stroll through the local wal-mart?

>child
Look at her boobies, she is obviously a grown woman. She is just a dwarf because the taller the doll, the more expensive it is.

dont those dolls cost thousands of dollars

if i had one id be showing it off everywhere too

kek this is why i love burgerland you can be whatever you choose.

Liberal or 40 year old virgin level

Why are burgers so fucking disgusting??

What is the frame before the meat? Did her pants rip?

*Their

>she

I can't wait for America to collapse. God please end this hell.

his kid looks more ashamed than he does.

i cant believe i laughed at this tired joke

It won't collapse. It's only hell to those who have no vision or hope for the future. Don't drag everyone down with yourself

He just wants to be a father figure to that doll m8. Nothing impure here.

The way some of the scabs start tearing a bit

It fills with strange people. I try to avoid it as well or go when there are few people. The parking lot is also a fucked up place. Really makes you want to carry a gun.

Some things cannot be reconciled with reality.

>boomers

Sokolov?

>the land of the leaf, where you can fuck another man or even your dog, but plastic dolls with flat chests are illegal

Letting your citizens be absolutely degenerate will be your ultimate downfall if trump doesn't fix that

>Gabe Newell
Thanks for messing up my morning coffee.

how does this even happen? i mean seriously i get that some people get fat because they don't work out and over eat but how does THIS happen? if you cant even get out of bed to wash yo ass how can you still get food? this can only be possible through severe enablers.

I will never understand /k/

it's always been a magnet for oddballs. very old meme but also often true.

Yes, that's how every one of these is. They have an enabler family member. Either someone who keeps them fed because they like it (feeder freaks), or because they don't know what to do, or because they live in that persons house and if they pissed them off they'd get kicked out.

You're a disgrace to that flag you fucking faggot

Northern Maryland here. I vaguely recall some rednecks hanging out saturday night at walmart, but I don't think they've done that for years. Where are you that it's that bad?

It will collapse when the shitskin population gets to 50%

>how does this even happen?

Think of all the circumstances or factors in ones life(whether external or internal) that contribute to someone being an obese peice of shit and assign them numerical values based on least damaging to most damaging,

like:apathy 1-10(1 meaning you are 24/7 working on improving yourself and do more in a day then most people do in a year, 10 meaning you make sloths envious of your laziness)

Government assistance 1-10(1 meaning your Government actually makes things harder for you, 10 meaning Government removes any and all need for self-survival instincts)

Now crank all that shit to 10 and you get these slovenly wastes of space.

dude's gotta stick his chubbie microprick somewhere

Why is she holding a chicken... oh.

Way to not invest that money.

Also MD, but MoCo. Walmart here is lIke the alien bar scene in Star Wars. No white people, though. But somehow the Walmart bizarro world stereotype holds 100%. It's just like the UN version. I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see an African in full tribal wear in that fucking place. I did see an African warlord type with shiny golden shoes once.

I agree, the ARs, crossbow, flare guns, and coins are a waste, he should have just bought more 5.45.

Man you'll believe anything on TV, I bet.

That doll is illegal it looks under age and is owned by a man who clearly hates women since he only sees them as objects. We have laws for a reason and this man needs to be in jail with the rest of the baby rapers and perverts who dont value womens rights.