primitivism.com/abolition.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one will employ me

If I didn't have to have a job I sure as hell wouldn't get one

My pectus excavatum is crushing my heart and lungs

primitivism.com/abolition.htm

I'm in college full time, also
This.

I was doing the whole NEET thing for a while.

Then one day I was like "Fuck this shit, let's get a jerb"

Within one week I had three offers. I took the best one but I'm only £25 ($32) per week better off. If you take into account petrol money to drive to work, I make exactly as much now as I would sitting at home jacking it to Hentai.

Gave up on it a month ago. Actually going to give it a hard try this week though and escape NEETdom. Wish me luck.

I don't need a job to make money.

Media company I worked for went to shit. Was nice seeing all the liberal faggots cry when the mass layoff was announced though. Also my boss was a retarded women with a degree in graphic design. She knew no code and had zero design skills. I'm not sure how she managed to get a degree because she was a complete moron.

DUDE

>college degree isn't good enough for an entry level position
>need 1-3 years of professional experience
>need expert knowledge of the company's niche technology of choice
>everyone uses something different
>training is nonexistent because nobody wants to sink money into training new employees who will move on to greener pastures as soon as they can

GBA+ and the culture that created it

I rejected the terms and conditions offered by the free market

commie

You say that like it's a bad thing.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GROW MY OWN FOOD SO I EAT SHIT PROVIDED BY THE SYSTEM THAT KEEPS ME EDGY AND RETARDED

welfare states only work in ethno states, people are increasingly anti white yet they expect me to work to prop up the welfare state which isnt sustainable anyway. Ontop of that they show just how replaceable i am by importing foreigners, it simply wont work long term. Why should i care, isnt like my ancestor fought for a welfare state, i never wanted it.

I'm employed but I'm waiting to find a husband so I can have his babies and have that be my job.

your post was edgy and retarded

Australia.

This

im retarded. high school drop out.

Keep at it bros.
It can be hard right after graduation or after a big change. Realize that you have the potential and jump on that chance the second it is available. After you knock it out of the park you will have the experience and skills to get other jobs more easily.

I'm living out of my own bountiful savings from my own hard work.

I'm 30 and can't keep a women worth having, and I haven't started a family and I'm feeling like I've missed my purpose in life.

Where I put my foot down in the next few months is going to be the rest of everything that there is to me. I've got the credentials to do basically anything I would desire, so I'm carefully searching for the right place.

getting a job is too hard because of all the mexicans its their fault not mine I dont have a problen

I was doxed by antifa and lost my job as a retail manager, and now I live with my parents again. Tried getting more jobs, but obviously, given why I was fired ("hate speech" over the internet being explosed) I would clearly not be hired again, even by a shit-tier employer in a low-wage position. If there was a chance to get a factory job or something, I would not be enough to pay off my student loans so what the fuck. I spend all my time now memeing on the internet, and hopefully one day, get my just revenge on that filthy, communistic organization. It will be my time to ruin their lives, just as they have ruined mine. After that, I'll kill myself, unless we win the civil war and all the stuff I said won't effect my ability to get a job.

Oh are you gonna go all Timmy McVeigh on a motherfucker because you showed your power level and got fired? That's great user. How bout you just fucking kys now pussy?

this

nothing to work for, mang. nothing to strive for

You realize you can just lie about why you were fired?

Also,
>retail manager

When someone calls to check your employment, they aren't even going to remember you most likely enough to bad mouth you. At worst, they'll say they wouldn't hire you again, but probably not even that.

Worst case scenario, you change your name if the google search results are bad.

Fuck. I'd always worked jobs filled with white people, never worked with more than one Hispanic guy on the crew. When they're token, they work well and are polite. But holy shit, when they're in groups on the work force... You learn real fuckin' quick why Donald Trump won the election.

Same here, m8. Been in this situation for two and a half years, although I've been getting a lot of interviews recently so its getting better.

Europoor reporting in (VPN).

I am employed.
I have a business number.
I pay taxes.

The problem is, what makes me an Europoor is the fact the entire welfare system is being scrapped - - and pensions in particular.

E.g.
>My dad gets a retirement pension almost equal to his average monthly salary in his past 10 years of work.
>I am going to get nowhere near that. I will get back only the same amount I lodged. So if I lodge 100,000 €, I will roughly get that amount and that's it for my old age.
On top of this, my dad has worked for some 35-37 years of his life... He started at 16, but he got steady at around 20-21, so he managed to retire at 60-something with an excellent pension (see above) and life savings. To the contrary, I have officially started working at 25, (abroad, with all the fiscal shit that comes from it) and having a steady income at around 30 in my country of origin. What happened between 19-26 y.o.? You guessed that: a useless degree.

Finally, consider that even if my income is quite steady, I don't get enough to privately save for retirement. So I make a living, but I am not saving anything of note.

So basically, most people my age are starting to work way later than our parents did (5 years later), marring 5 years later (if they manage to stand the discomfort of a whimsical bitch) and literally being accused of wrecking the country because of a widespread ideology according to which people are lazy.

tits and time stamp or gtfo

My life is a trainwreck and I don't have the qualifications for anything that wouldn't eat more money than it pays back.

As Europoors are accused of having it easy... But consider under Italian laws, you couldn't have been fired because something you did in your private life is not considered "sufficient cause" for rejection. A court would have ruled in your favour.

P.S.: I am well aware some of you Anglo-Saxon cucks are used to a seemingly individualistic society. But there are some benefits when it comes to group thinking and when people of the same mind act in unison. Look at cults... Wait, no. Look at protestant denominations. In my country, for example, they are very tight communities - - Jewish-like, if I can say that. If a member is having it hard, they would hire him or help him get through without questioning.

So I argue people like those who come here should help each other. Join a small party of people, find a community with strong ties. Abide by their creed... Get yourself a fucking tribe in real life. That's the best advice I can give you.

How can these companies even keep afloat? State gibs?

I can't be around people more than 20 hours a week without getting fired.

I'm a heroin addict and would rather kill myself than quit. I've been sober for months several times and how people can endure life sober is beyond me. And I'm not even a loser, I had a GF I could get back if I got sober, I have (non-degenerate) friends. But I hate life nonetheless.

rampant degeneracy, procrastination, social maladjustment, and other general fuck ups started a death spiral that led me to become unemployable.

Check urself b4 u rek urself...literally

>about to get out for 10h shift

sometimes I wish I could be unemployed parasite

try to move to a state where you can grow and sell legally, holy fuck its amazing

wages are too low here, it just isn't worth it to be a wagecuck for such a pittance. I've worked for years at a good job, saved everything i could. Then i would read about Murricans or Western Europeans earning the same amount of money in a few months and it's just makes me want to kms, because i was born in an ex-USSR shithole.
Even if you get a proper higher education and bust your ass trying to earn more the best you can hope for will be equivalent of minimum wage in the US. Fuck that.

I bought enough bitcoins in 2006 and no longer need to be employed

I dont have a job

Between jobs right now. New prospective employer should take me in by the end of the month.

It's all retail, though. I'm currently enrolling into study Mechanical Engineering after having withdrawn from college for 3 years, now.

Hard to get your life together when your overprotective family shelters you hard and pushes you through school because they fell for the "you have to go college" meme. I think I've come to understand myself well enough now, though. In time, I will become an active member of society. I just hope these next few years fly by.

There's no neetbux, it doesn't exist here (only if you're a legit cripple, but even then it's almost nothing). Unemployment benefits last only for 9 months, doesn't matter how long you have worked. I live by myself, from savings and i do some work on the internet, but it's not an official employment anymore.

same dude, big indent in my chest

My state representatives have robbed the population blind and are running out of even more dollars to thieve. We are experiencing economic downturn far beyond anything they are willing to admit

>change your name if the google search results are bad

>tfw went through my whole life using with my dads name but just after I graduated school I found out my parents forgot to officially change my legal name so its still my mothers

pretty useful T B H famalam, now people cant find out shit about me which is good because I never bothered hiding my political beliefs growing up so if you were to contact anyone from my past then there is no way I would ever be able to get a job, thankfully I never existed until age 18

This board has been compromised by Jew and Nigger AntiFa mods.
You are all now being actively psyoped.
PTG was a mistake.

People that have been hired refuse to die. Those selfish bastards, don't they know about population growth?

Do you work like 6 hours a week?

I've tried off and on for the last 10 years of my life. I finished my degree but had zero work experience, which is unhireable in the day of 400 resumes for 1 job. There is no way to gain work experience if nobody gives you a job, sort of like a catch 22.

Got a sales job 2 years back after my father died. Sales job deteriorated down to cold calling and unfortunately, I have crippling social anxiety from being a shut-in for way too long, picking up the phone to sell shit to strangers is generally soul destroying.

I've gone for pizza jobs (although they're on the other side of the city and I don't have transport), some jobs I have applied for required over 1.5 hrs of travel time (one way each day) still didn't get them.

I'm over getting a job. If nobody is willing to hire you, you're fucked. Even if you went back to uni there is no guarantee of anything but a bill. I don't know what to do and the only job offers you can get on Sup Forums is fucking abattoir shit. Being a vegetarian, I can only think that is a one-way ticket to my eventual suicide.

The worst thing is I have seen incompetent people with great jobs, they either no someone or have enough experience to BS their way through an interview. Coming out of uni I was very honest about my experience, honesty isn't a trait companies care about as it can't be measured.

If you're finding it hard to get a job, lie about it, deal with your conscious later, the experience you gain is worth more than your personal values.

Probably not. In Norway it's pretty much the same. You'll make about 20% more working full time rather than NEET.

Minimum wage jobs tho, of course.

So does the government steal all your income to feed arabs or is the cost of living just ridiculously high in Norway?

My sister had that. She got it surgically corrected. Now she's fine.

Hey, you hiring?

Both. I paid about 30% in taxes working minimum wage.

What do you pay in taxes in the US?

I pay about ~10% making a little above minimum wage full time ($9.05 with mw being $7.75 here) in Texas. We don't have state income tax and cost of living is pretty good here.

I can't speak for those poor Californians who give a third of their checks to good old Uncle Sam.

Libshits don't want an honest reporter.

Crippling anxiety and depression.
I'm as angry as you are about it too.
Literally held back by stupid base brain shit that I have no control over as yet.

I want to work, I want to be a productive member of society and I fucking loath mooching off the taxpayer to survive.

It's a miserable place to be.
I don't want pity either, I want practical help to get into work.

>30% in taxes while on minimum wage

its like Im reading a fucking dystopian novel

We're not Sup Forums.

Shove a sharpie up your asshole and time stamp or gtfo.

BUMP

Think about it. 3.5 months/year of your hard work goes right into the government's pockets.

Do you have any skills? When I was in your shoes I started selling my own services as a marketing and social media consultant and that was a few years ago and I'm still going strong, working for myself.

If you have any skills, carpentry, electrician, landscape, graphic design, social media, any skill that you have you can find someone to pay you to help them with it

WEED

this is how you do it

Lies. Hardly anyone is making it from selling or working in the industry in Colorado. I've lived there worked in the industry for years and know. Unless you want to ship to illegal states and face those risks it's not worth it. You'll get a badge work for 10-12 hr and maybe get to 15-18 hr based mostly off connection and being a "stoner" type. Anyone who's clean cut doesn't get anywhere unless they've already had money to begin with.

Bitcoin came out in 2009.

>train wreck
are you white?! then it's impossible to have it any better, I literally wake up every morning and take a sec to acknowledge how lucky I am. Then I push through the fucking struggles like every other white man before me.
>Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.
*hugs* but I expect you to earn what you have inherited from your ancestors.

LMAO

and?! we'll all become ecelebs, how can LS even compete when she can't name the jew?!