Reminder that trump has dont NOTHING to remove cannbis from schedule 1

this is indefensable. allowing the states to decide means nothing when the feds still regularly raid dispensaries. being forced to deal in cash because its illegal federally is unacceptable. the fact that trump is completely ignoring this issue is a complete embarrassment. we will not forget this.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifyouonlynews.com/news/legendary-reporter-dan-rather-just-summed-up-trumps-meeting-with-putin-and-it-says-it-all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why did you think he would? Potheads are degenerate and need to be killed.

There's way more important things he needs to do than legalize weed. Stop being a degenerate and look around and see the problems in this world

DUDE

WEED

Degenerate.

It's only going to get worse sweetie

It only matters why they raided. There will always be raids.

He never said he would. Hillary did.

LMAO

this is why canada is so much better than the USA lol. Justin Trudeau is leading the way in legalizing weed and Trump is like hey guys covefe, fake news

Doing that much dab, his chest must of been on fire.

>DUDE WEED btfo

Good.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SINCE 1999 THE GOVERNMENT HAS HAD A MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATENT
>pic relelated

>ASIAN ISLANDERS ARE TO BE IMITATED
WEABOOS LEAVE

>that video where he does the 1000°C dab
top kek

I smoke weed everyday and make more money than all of you losers.

Get gassed faggots

Look at that loser. I feel sorry for him.

Give him time. Do you not see that he has like *maybe* 30 allies in Washington, and everyone else is utterly corrupt or cucked or both? Or that he only just definitively BTFO the "muh Russia" conspiracy theory that sought to de-legitimise his entire presidency?

He's on record as being strongly for medical marijuana, which may as well be de facto legalisation given how freely medical cards get given out. Also he's pro states rights. So it's most likely coming, but it's waaaay down his MAGA list after slightly more important things like "fighting for the survival of the white race".

>Quoting third world trash
I thought this was Sup Forums

Nevada now has more freedom than literally any place in the western hemisphere and possibly the world.

>living in a flyover state that hasn't legalized weed yet

It is, you lost nigger?

Trump doesn't give a shit one way or the other about weed. He has the same stance on homos. Completely disinterested and will not waste his time with these issues.

How does that even work.
Its just lab tier weed in the end isnt it?

More like leading the way in legalising dog blowjobs

Are you lost, double-nigger?

if he does it will to get relected

Implying Trump or anyone has any power over homos now.

A summer fag enters another tab to spam "MUCH Dick" meme

Stop trying to fit in, r*ddit it's a bad look.
>inb4 hurr durr I'm not r*ddit
It was obvious right off the bat.
>Duterte isn't /ourguy/ amirite? We only like first world countries here
Couldn't even bring yourself to say white countries. Cuck.

WA here - we have almost everything you have, except strippers and prostitution. But I'm ok with that because that's what my wife is for oh I'm hopelessly alone.

Anyone not knocked out by Gorilla Glue?

>So it's most likely coming
I sure hope so user.
I remember his campaign statements too.
>He's on record as being strongly for medical marijuana,

The AG Jeff Sessions wanting to go back to the stricter sentencing guidelines is not a good thing. Until the federal laws are changed we are still in the corrupt (((war on drugs))) setting with the same old major player making profits and society suffers.

Did you really think he would after he nominated Sessions, a man whose hatred of blacks is only eclipsed by his hatred of marijuana?

Straighten up and fly right you retarded hippy.

>phoneposters calling others summer fags
how ironic

its been half a year man, hes still got 3.5 of them to go

yeah real important stuff... like golf and tweet like a teenager

who the fuck cares (also i'm a massive stoner)
he got bigger fish to fry(hes fighting the good fight for the children)
trump for 2020

Retards, OP is obvious fucking role playing as "muh weed" everyone in legal states is fucking happy as hell. If Sessions tries to hit us we will hit him and the pharma kikes that run the anti cannabis campaigns right back. Nothing personal

7.5, friend.

Flag was from last thread obviously not Muslim as sandniggers hate weed

>sweetieposting
>nu-flag

Why do you care?
At least he is directing a crackdown on it.
I've noticed more shipments being intercepted but no arrests. They are playing somewhat nice with weed by only taking your money.
Besides, most states are decriminalizing it. Unless I have way more than I need I'm only going to get a ticket. Besides, legalization doesn't mean no more drug testing. That's the real problem. Only retards immersed in the counterculture can't hide their shit.

actually he has by having sessions make a statement on the record that he would respect states' medical laws. Week after Berkeley, he said the same thing about recreational. #stfu #stfd

If Sessions were off the leash there would be a crackdown.

The problem is that medical marijuana states tend to be liberal bastions who are also trying to defy the federal government right now

Fucking with weed gives the fed leverage

Sorry it's inconveniencing your drug addiction though lol

summer summer summer summer summer summer summer summer summer summer summer summer

Roger Stone wrote an article recently that states he believes a crack down on cannabis is coming from Trump using a taxation angle. Look for Christie to become drug czar

>we will not forget this

Sure you wont.

All 4 chan users are degnerate and need to be killed

Cute

Ok then pot head

Everyone knows weed is degenerate, more so than the occasional beer or whiskey shot

>but muh alcoholism and drunk driving
Like I said, I'd trust someone having a pack of beer each weekend MORE than someone who smokes a joint or 2 every weekend

It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom.

explain why

But he never said he would? He literally made someone that said you can't smoke weed and be a good person his AG. And Hillary never said she would legalize it either, she said more studies had to be done. Pot smokers sure are retarded.

>muh dope

imagine dat buttblast

>studies
Yeah by removing it from schedule 1

Do you really think he shut down the Russia thing for good? The left will cling to that for the entire presidency, and liberals will buy it completely because they don't do any research into the truth. Already he's getting attacked for meeting with Putin and not acting like they are sworn enemies. ifyouonlynews.com/news/legendary-reporter-dan-rather-just-summed-up-trumps-meeting-with-putin-and-it-says-it-all/
She never said that, you dumb nigger. She outright said she has no plans of legalizing it because it needs more studies. Studies are done by scientists, not by legalizing it.

thats part of why he's so heroic as an individual

Fuck you cunt, she did say that. Stupid faggot.

You are such a stupid faggot. The federal government cannot study it if it's schedule 1 you literal moron. Go fuck yourself.

is it ok to smoke if I get seizures? They tried to put me on benxos I don't want to be on that shit until I die. I know being high really isn't a great state to be in but I like it better than the benzo feeling

A/s/l

cannabis is a fools drug

fools take it

and it produces fools

I hope you addicts all die

>The federal government cannot study it if it's schedule 1 you literal moron.

They can and do you fucking retard.

21 male Arkansas

She said she would reschedule it to schedule 2. That isn't the same thing as removing it from schedule 1, it will still be illegal for the the public, just easier to study. And you can absolutely study schedule 1 drugs, you just need to get a DEA license first and get your study approved by the FDA. Hard, but still possible. How do you think we've had studies on weed done before?

Now go to bed, child.

yeyo... whatup youtuuuuuuuube? youtube whatup ?
Costumgrow420

Ok ok everybody calm down.
i think we can all agree everyone is degenerate and needs to be killed.

>has dont nothing
maybe you should lay off the cannabis for a while m8

>She said she would reschedule it to schedule 2. That isn't the same thing as removing it from schedule 1
Nice mental gymnastics you dumb fuck. That's the entire point of the thread. Tough shit if you don't like it.

Have you even read the details of places that get raided? Or you really just believe all the pro-pot propaganda you read in High Times?

http:// archive.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/federal-raids-cool-tribal-excitement-over-potential-marijuana-profits-b99632595z1-361687291.html/

There are plenty of cases where Indian tribes get funding from Canadian tobacco companies and have like 6 people growing tens of thousands of plants on some reservation. Feds go in and shut that shit down. It is a weed, it doesn't take much man power or resources to grow tons and tons of the drug, enough that if it isn't controlled then it will be falling all over the place where kids can get ahold of it; there's already enough kids smoking that shit fucking up their future, we don't need it fucking up entire generations. There have even been cases where members of a tribe call the feds on other members of the tribe or a different tribe because they grow so much pot and make so much money and greed causes all sorts of divisions in the community.

Yeah because a guy posting a gram dab (literally death for your lungs) being smoked out of a bong is probably soooo interested in getting Cannabis legalized. How fucking stupid are the people on this website nowadays??? Where did all of the intellect go???

See
They theoretically could but they can't so don't. You dumb fuck.

Because those studies were done before 1971 when the law was passed.

>It is a weed, it doesn't take much man power or resources to grow tons and tons of the drug

frig off, ricky

The entire point of this thread is to promote legalization. To say she wanted to remove it's schedule 1 status is a half-truth that implies it would be made illegal. Shillary wanted to make it schedule 2, which would literally change nothing. Studies can already be done, and we already know it's relatively fine. No more studies need to be done. Resheduling it would just be her trying to look like she's progressive on this issue to appease people, while not actually doing anything, because she doesn't want it to be legal. Anyone that thinks having her instead would've been any different is delusional.

>change nothing
Again nice mental gymnastics. You already conceded it makes it easier to study. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Then Donald might as well do it.

How is making it easier to study going to fix anything? It shouldn't even be made easier to study. We've studied it enough and there is more important things to study. Tax dollars shouldn't keep being wasted so everyone can study how dumb pot makes you.

He should bump it down to schedule 3 or leave as is.

I don't really give a fuck what you think should be done.

Autism

A Christian country victim to the bankers and "ISIS." YES, this is /Pol

And the majority really don't care what you think should be done. My opinion is the one being listened to. I guarantee you, zero progress will be made with weed for the next 7 1/2 years. So go ahead and keep crying online while Sessions continues to ramp up the drug war even more and start really cracking down.

>I guarantee you, zero progress will be made with weed for the next 7 1/2 years.
Even Oklahoma is on the ballot next year. Or did you wanna backpedal again so that you're right?

What miserable lives potheads lead what they obsess over their next fix. But it isn't addictive though!
It wouldn't be so bad, but they are so self righteous like vegans. Just tell us you want to get stoned, enough with the health benefits and hemp.

I want legal weed so bad. WTF cmon trump!

>he fell for the help meme
If it was such a valuable and useful crop, it would have never fallen out of use.

Those other uses, are drastically more inefficient or qualitatively undesirable in comparison. Just because something is versatile, doesn't mean it's a good idea to use it for everything. Case in point, the Swiss army knife.

Maybe for state, but that has nothing to do with federal law. I know you're probably too young to know this, but federal law supercedes state law. Them legalizing it on the states level doesn't stop Sessions from having the Feds roll in and raid the shops, like he said he would.

Nice backpedal. Oh I mean clarification. Anyways your prediction is duly noted. Care to make one for 2018?

Hemp"

90% of the pot smokers I know are degenerate fucks. Complain and whine about how hard life is and old mj is the bees fucking knees. It's a gateway drug to liberalism and being a fuck pussy.

>it's totally good for you bro! it's healthy and promotes wellness and general well being

I just smoked outside. Going to sleep soon so I can wake up for my shitty weekend job. No I don't bitch about life 95% of the time. I am just another American, and actually was laughing uncontrollably so far all year because Trump winning was the first thing I have witnessed in my life I consider a worldwide miracle (other than digital technology).
I am not a subhuman and I am a white American and proud. So fuck anyone on pol with a problem with Cannabis, and fuck OP for posing as a retard stoner, and (you) for being a nigger and a clown.