OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

nice op title idiot

Awooo~

AWOO

What's been going on today?

>Several blacked threads in catalog
>Muslim spammer 45 posts in the last thread
did the mods just collectively fuck off?

Certified cock gobbling megafag here, ask my anything.

And before you ask, yes, my shit just falls right out. I have a special plug.

first for obamaleaf is a fag.
>ignore obamaleaf.
>ignore nazi larper.
>report or filter islam flag.

>>An Child borned and growed up in an world >>>with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing AS an pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that New system to give a big own world full

Suppose' we just head to bed I geuss....who's with me.

>>An Child borned and growed up in an world >>>with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing AS an pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that New system to give a big own world full

>mfw full moon tonight
What a lovely night to awoo.

Thread yesterday said likely be bots with either bypass the captchas or paying pajeets, just throwing nonstop b8.

Essaybot spotted. Open fire!

are we going to get married?

i want to touch you. i know you love me bby.

What's with the schizophrenic Muslim?

WHAT IS AN AWOO?!

>>An Child borned and growed up in an world >>>with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing AS an pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that

so whats going on with the Russia Dossier? I'm confused.

I must, because pleasing or sincerity, take only one thing that throws me when I hear, preachers say: "Well, it's good that Adam Fell, because if Adam and Eve fallen, where would they? Would not it be "Not some people in the modern world. "Yet, I believe that God the Creator thought that Adam was created, I always thought that Adam was born in the woman's womb, I thought not that Eva was born in the womb of a woman, and in no way the author: .. .. "I am just creating my bag, from there it is to you", even though the person was created in the choice of the transition to the nature of their way and to provide reproductive in this way. But theoretically and really, in the realm of heaven, he could still create one for Others who just wanted to please their heavenly Father -. He does not care about my flesh, your flesh, the flesh of these two, one of two multiplies and forminerer, so my responsibility comes to those who are now households. The urkiner is a bit of campfire space. I have to take care of them and say: ". Yes, but God gave them to me "he gave it to you, and then, when you come and offer temptation, you are responsible for what you did. It would be just things that could really be or free, and that's when you turn to the a hothouse soul - that only the Father can do, that can go through experience, you will not be restored, communicate with an old member, and deal with the world, Although home members of their father, as a member - know, live, body members in their homes, as they go these steps.If you keep track, now the song requires that you do not turn against "agent." Anyone who says Jesus came in contact with, among others, as If someone had a disciple of Jesus at a time, then he said, "Oh, I do not know, this is a cult, I'm to follow him on earth like this." And here my family is griping and complaining, for I did not give them any more time. , 'And' You have to deal with the world 'and' you've come and follow me right now See

>When one turns on television news and hears that a quarter million people have died in Darfur, Africa as Muslim military gangs attacked the south, the motivation for this carnage is usually attributed to their Communist ideologies . . . until one learns that what they actually did was chop off the penises of little boys and rape little girls, hardly the stated goal of materialist Communism.116 But if one knows that Darfur boys are routinely genitally mutilated and little girls both genitally mutilated and raped, as most Africans were,117 the motivation for the violence becomes more obviously a re-infliction of childhood traumas upon others. The mutilation of boys is “a practice that serves as a core rite of passage for young men,” sometimes removing all the skin from the penis, the chopping off of girls’ genitals is practiced upon “ninety percent of all women in Darfur,” and the rape of girls is common in Africa.118

>The core of these abuses lies in the widespread African practice of mutilating the genitals of African girls, a sadistic sexual assault that is said to be sexually arousing to those who attend the ceremony.119 Mothers, not men, insist on chopping off their daughters’ genitals, producing “horrendous pain, massive bleeding and raging infection.”120 It currently is found in 28 African countries, affecting about 130 million women—in 89 percent of Sudanese women and in 97 percent of uneducated Egyptian families and 66 percent of Egyptian educated families.121 It began historically thousands of years ago before the nations became Muslim, so it is not caused by Islamic beliefs. “Girls tremble as they hear about the experiences of other girls…first there is fear, and then the appalling memory of the experience. Sme girls live with a phobia that one or the other parent will kill them.”122 Also, most African tribal mothers still kill at least one of their children, sometimes as a child sacrifice to the gods.123
THIS WAS BEFORE ISLAM.

How long did it take you to engineer your magnum opus debate tactic: "right wing retard" and how much political gain has Shareblue seen from the use of this tactic over the two years of your career?

Probably the same reason toothpaste was spamming drumpf in all caps 50+ posts per thread earlier today. Shills are having nervous breakdowns because of all the winning lately.

>Trumplogytes
Don't they mean Trumplodytes?

I must, because pleasing or sincerity, take only one thing that throws me when I hear, preachers say: "Well, it's good that Adam Fell, because if Adam and Eve fallen, where would they? Would not it be "Not some people in the modern world. "Yet, I believe that God the Creator thought that Adam was created, I always thought that Adam was born in the woman's womb, I thought not that Eva was born in the womb of a woman, and in no way the author: .. .. "I am just creating my bag, from there it is to you", even though the person was created in the choice of the transition to the nature of their way and to provide reproductive in this way. But theoretically and really, in the realm of heaven, he could still create one for Others who just wanted to please their heavenly Father -. He does not care about my flesh, your flesh, the flesh of these two, one of two multiplies and forminerer, so my responsibility comes to those who are now households. The urkiner is a bit of campfire space. I have to take care of them and say: ". Yes, but God gave them to me "he gave it to you, and then, when you come and offer temptation, you are responsible for what you did. It would be just things that could really be or free, and that's when you turn to the a hothouse soul - that only the Father can do, that can go through experience, you will not be restored, communicate with an old member, and deal with the world, Although home members of their father, as a member - know, live, body members in their homes, as they go these steps.If you keep track, now the song requires that you do not turn against "agent." Anyone who says Jesus came in contact with, among others, as If someone had a disciple of Jesus at a time, then he said, "Oh, I do not know, this is a cult, I'm to follow him on earth like this." And here my family is griping and complaining, for I did not give them any more time. , 'And' You have to deal with the world 'and' you've come and follow me right now See

What a bro

Just when I was starting to like this fuck.

Whoever made that could have at least shopped a different Trump head than the one already in the picture. That's just lazy.

Lots of sandy vaginas tonight.

AN ADORABLE PILE OF HIGH ENERGY! HAVE AT YOU, COUNT AWOOCULA!

>spoke to 200 people
lmao

Trumplogytes? What are these people doing?
Also
Post more wolf girls.

lmao. Fucking drumpf looking ugly as shit. straighten ur tie retard. Then he just rips and throws the black man's cover off. wtf. why did we vote for this cheetoh colored "man?"

Scared, Drumpfies?
Buffy’s coming for you.

>lefties
>being actually intelligent and not just pretending

what did watters say?

pls resopnd.

>Maybe that and I, in 1975, made it clear that it led us back, or he must have one of the factors that helps him to die faster and to attend a few people in the classroom and hide them and begin to hear in their class, it's better because we can finally resist those who say, 'slander! What do you say from the kingdom of God, which you think? Jesus? Think you? God? "Because they do not understand that the kingdom of heaven has many parts of the UK and then uses Earth's planet as a good way, a beautiful garden, a hothouse soul - that only the Father can do, that can go through experience, you will not be restored, communicate with an old member, and deal with the world, Although home members of their father, as a member - know, live, body members in their homes, as they go these steps.If you keep track, now the song requires that you do not turn against "agent." Anyone who says Jesus came in contact with, among others, as If someone had a disciple of Jesus at a time, then he said, "Oh, I do not know, this is a cult, I'm to follow him on earth like this." And here my family is griping and complaining, for I did not give them any more time. , 'And' You have to deal with the world 'and' you've come and follow me right now See how to get there. '"

Guarantee this guy is a sex offender

Oh. Guess when they haven't been given new programming yet they just schiz out.

He went full race realist tonight, it was great.

ACHooOo! oh sorry.

>I must, because pleasing or sincerity, take only one thing that throws me when I hear, preachers say: "Well, it's good that Adam Fell, because if Adam and Eve fallen, where would they? Would not it be "Not some people in the modern world. "Yet, I believe that God the Creator thought that Adam was created, I always thought that Adam was born in the woman's womb, I thought not that Eva was born in the womb of a woman, and in no way the author: .. .. "I am just creating my bag, from there it is to you", even though the person was created in the choice of the transition to the nature of their way and to provide reproductive in this way. But theoretically and really, in the realm of heaven, he could still create one for Others who just wanted to please their heavenly Father -. He does not care about my flesh, your flesh, the flesh of these two, one of two multiplies and forminerer, so my responsibility comes to those who are now households. The urkiner is a bit of campfire space. I have to take care of them and say: ". Yes, but God gave them to me "he gave it to you, and then, when you come and offer temptation, you are responsible for what you did. It would be just things that could really be or free, and that's when you turn to the a hothouse soul - that only the Father can do, that can go through experience, you will not be restored, communicate with an old member, and deal with the world, Although home members of their father, as a member - know, live, body members in their homes, as they go these steps.If you keep track, now the song requires that you do not turn against "agent." Anyone who says Jesus came in contact with, among others, as If someone had a disciple of Jesus at a time, then he said, "Oh, I do not know, this is a cult, I'm to follow him on earth like this." And here my family is griping and complaining, for I did not give them any more time. , 'And' You have to deal with the world 'and' you've come and follow me right now See

kek
no pic related

>DEMOCRATS! THIS TIME WE ARE GOING TO LOSE AS HARD AS WE CAN! OUR MORAL VICTORY WILL BE LEGENDARY!

He needs to get braces and see a speech language pathologist. I can’t even watch him speak. It makes me sick.

I hope he does run a primary challenge just to see the nevertrump cucks fucking rekt again. Lets see how fat fuck cuck Wilson and turbokike Kristol spins that one.

>Just when I was starting to like this fuck
Surely you jest. Right?

yeah but what did he actually say?

>Reality Winner

>Buffmy Wick

The parents of leftists must really hate them holy shit. You have to forgive them at least some of their retardation I guess.

don't respond to obamaleaf.
tell anyone you see doing the same.
we will be persistent and choke his presence out

AWOOOO

Trump needs to do big fucking changes at NASA to get them to do something during his 8 years

When Kennedy announced the Moon shit, they had the engine/rocket design/lunar lander shit/technology/etc all given to NASA
Still took them years

Now they'll be starting from scratch because NASA has done basically nothing for decades, its gonna take time.

They were talking about black crime and he said they wouldn't get arrested so much if they stopped robbing people. Among other things. Worth a watch.

The rascism of our world is, in the description or the meaning or that word most useful but simple in the first look and hear contact to that crazy not natural Situation and for controlling all people with bread and game buildon world for put they in many different but not perfect subculturell lifeways which all better it you spend more time to spend the most money to get in the near Papst directly every month in New product to growing up own status in that little subculture stringer friendzone that giving you a higher p!ace and more good feeling through other consumers who hasnt buy your items for knows... The alpha is going in the top it he maximal learning the money without looking or say it like living AS united that need strong mind bing from hystorical Past and all New days that are coming for the future with all Problem hat can be easiest solution in doing more for the users member of the world to getting stronger from that sharing and connected world AS biologic rebuilding naturalic designated an respect everyone like Brothers in cultures that are special at every different and so beatiful to safe for a beatiful world wäre als It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or colors life together as Partner or the same Position..!

this is slightly less cute

The rascism of our world is, in the description or the meaning or that word most useful but simple in the first look and hear contact to that crazy not natural Situation and for controlling all people with bread and game buildon world for put they in many different but not perfect subculturell lifeways which all better it you spend more time to spend the most money to get in the near Papst directly every month in New product to growing up own status in that little subculture stringer friendzone that giving you a higher p!ace and more good feeling through other consumers who hasnt buy your items for knows... The alpha is going in the top it he maximal learning the money without looking or say it like living AS united that need strong mind bing from hystorical Past and all New days that are coming for the future with all Problem hat can be easiest solution in doing more for the users member of the world to getting stronger from that sharing and connected world AS biologic rebuilding naturalic designated an respect everyone like Brothers in cultures that are special at every different and so beatiful to safe for a beatiful world wäre als It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or colors life together as Partner or the same Position..!

I assure you this is no laughing matter.

Lefties hate kids cause it means they have to start doing something other than smoking weed and sodoming each other all day. Also Reality Winner changed her own name, probably after the South American sex change she got.

>Post more wolf girls.
Ok!

That's an odd way to spell "adorable"

8 years of Obama damage to undo. It's much easier to destroy than to create.

no fun

>>An Child borned and growed up in an world >>>with teaching and showing him from the beginning to lifing AS an pro social and helpfully heart giving for all social life interaction or family liked social binding to the Rest of the other people in the plantet. A Child that learned to be more like the older lovely want to know whats is inside every thinking and example to asking from there own mind, thats supported to searching and learning for the own quality of there self natural and every Moment groß to maximal size of unkown and going to build New creative things in the research of tomorrow for all countries with the reason to bring up a better world with technology for all people, not just for the biggest finance money Grab like giving the lowest payment for work with the full power of the body and all muscles und er pain sometimes and not heathly future.. 12 hours of Working creative with all power in the Bands to giving with the love for a good correct Endproduct is more money in an hour to pay then the Organisation worker for 8 hours of Sitting planning and writing in an company. It that job is like the most other New "jewish concepts" just a job that biggest priority is the maximal money for the owner and of that company or job is going to use the stupid thinking small mindgalaxies of the antisocial tolerance Buyer people, like a timejobagency or a online Portal for giving a serversystem thats best Method the electronic supporting and getting much percent of costumeres who use it but ever getting real work just a system thats always there but only so good like these same system is controlling bis Monopol in marcet with getting with there not through realwork or good product has earned, the money to buy searching advisements and best Position with the biggest money to spend for or the failse capitalism brother in selling all user data or just Holding the controller ober the new mediaworld. I am Hating that

>posting assault gifs

What's going on, /ptg/? Back again for another week here at the wally world, at least I got to witness the destruction these lunatics in Hamburg caused to their own place. At least the blacks have half assed reason when they chimp out. Trump did phenomenal, as expected. I just hope things are as sound back when he arrives in the states, but of course they aren't going to be.

Anyways, how y'all doing?

He's about 2000 years too late in terms of Muslims contributing anything to science and engineering.

Remember all of that posting about New Guinea from the last thread?
Most African tribes practice all the abusive and neglectful childrearing practices described above for New Guinea and Australian families. Infanticide of course is a routine practice in African tribes, as in tribal cultures around the world, with more girls than boys killed at birth.124 Even when food is easily available, African mothers are often described as giving them “a large share of cuffs and kicks, and not over-much food.”125 Overworked mothers rarely talk to or look at or praise or play with their children, hanging them as infants on trees. Girls are married off in their early teens to older men chosen by their parents, most mothers beat and cane their children from infancy, frighten them with dangerous spirits, abandon them because they believe them to be witches, and so on.126 Boys, too, are commonly raped by older men in much of Africa, both orally and anally—even boy wives are known—and fathers sell their boys to men for sex or to boy brothels.127 Boys are taught to hate their enemies, and because they are ambivalent about their masculinity to prepare for a life of fighting (anthropologists who report “peaceful” tribes like the San Bushmen have been disproven).128 In fact, many African tribes have been measured to have fifty times the homicide rate as modern nations, with the majority of males admitting to committing at least one homicide.
Guess what? Africans do that and pic related too.

The first amendment allows us to openly express our racism. These commies are supposed to be educated.

Devon is gonna ghost you, watch out

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians have created a libertarian movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, follow us on our official Western Alliance Twitter account:

>@WAMovement

?
It's not like they did shit under Bush or Clinton or Bush
They've always been a disaster of an organization

Needs big changes + big layoffs

>As the !Kung explain it, they often go into alternate states (alters) when “the n/um lifts you in your belly and makes you tremble…you experience death, you give up who you are…you are reborn…the boy becomes a man, the man a hero.” and they go out and find someone to kill.130 Before violent outbursts, Africans are often possessed by their inner spirit selves, “indulging in filthy language and seized by a fit of rage punctuated by convulsions.”131 They feel they have lost their soul [arutam], and go out to kill others in raids to recover their soul—believing “if they fail to kill someone they would not be entitled to obtain new arutam souls and would die within weeks.” 132 Their leader, often a full Chief, is seen as a super-powerful Killing Mother with whom to fuse.133 Raids are for the purpose of killing and “securing as many human heads as possible” (among headhunters like the Jivaro), but “no case could be found of war being pursued to seize territory.”134 Throughout African history, slavery was rife, and “three men could not be sent on a journey together for fear two of them may combine and sell the third…[in some tribes] any man falling into their hands is killed and eaten.”135 With the development of slavery, kingship and the early state, we move to the next chapter on “Child Abuse and War in Early States.”
>kingship

I know, I wouldn't mind debating lefties who come here if they were willing to abide by rules of logic and reason.

but most don't seem interested in holding themselves to a very high standard of discourse.

and to be fair, I don't mean being all intellectual and elitist. I will call a fucker a fucker if I feel its necessary.

I'll give you an assault gif!

hey guys...remember when we got Trump elected, and it happened, and its now...?
I like life, its not so bad an stuff

Oh i know

>It will be exhausting hearing this repeated out of their gullible naive asses
Oh the fucking ironing. I know it's been said 1000s of times, but they are completely lacking in self awareness.

CNN: Trump takes Military hat off Innocent Young Black Marine, Teases By Placing on Ground

DEFEND THIS

>Power goes out at 5:30 EST
>Just now got it back

Fuckin storm.

it sure is!

I CAN'T EVEN READ THE SHIT MUSLIM SHITPOSTER SHITPOSTS.

>Arguing with someone who will blatantly ignore valid questions and arguments like "Why is forcing people to buy health insurance a good thing?"
He doesn't have a lick of intellectual honesty.

>the CEO of American Express is a nigger

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Its either Jew or nigger dick.

Which will you suck goyim? At least you beat the nahtzees

I hope you did something production with your free time.