Let's talk about Alaska

Hey there. I am in my early twenties, and my fiancee and I have been talking about moving out to Alaska.

We currently live in Georgia and we want to leave for the following reasons:
> too many niggers
> overpopulated in the Metro-Atlanta area
> it's getting pretty liberal over here
> we would like to be more self-sufficient
> this area is not very aesthetically pleasing
> we don't think we'd like to raise children here.

So, we've been thinking about Alaska. It's colder, more isolated, and appears to require more self-sufficiency. Being a welder, I would likely be able to find work. If shit hits the fan, we want to protect our future children, and Alaskan permit-less carry allows for this.

I'd like some input from those who are more knowledgeable.

What part of Alaska? Panhandle or Anchorage area?

From what I understand, the Anchorage area is starting to get a bit overpopulated. I don't know how much of an issue this is. Most things we have looked at have been in the Anchorage area, but that's simply due to a lack of knowledge of the rest of Alaska.

Anchorage has some niggers and spics which has brought crime. There really isn't anywhere you can go to avoid niggers except Wyoming, Montana or Idaho or the Dakotas. Thats the last resort.

Alaska is full of rapists murderers drug addicts and thiefs

live in the panhandle , rest of the state fucking sucks both people and weather wise

Let's not and say we did.

If Autism was a state it would be Alaska

Alaska has the highest missing person rate out of all the states. Come correct or you'll be lunch for a pack of wolves

Any places in particular that are good for raising a white family?

>alaska
Wait hol up
>niggers
so you sayin wait wtf
>Niggers.
*busts out laughin*

I lived in anchorage for 3 yrs. just moved back last year. Lots of africans and not really any good work. I am also a welder and I couldn't find shit that paid descent, because its so expensive. All the welding/ manual jobs give prefrance to the natives who are a whole other problem, all ways drunk and high everywhere. or the africans of refugee visa.

I'll be working there for a couple of years. Wish me luck faggots.

You could move literally just about anywhere else and get less niggers. Try Midwest though, niggers hate small cities.

Yeah, the eastern Montana part of the state.

I'm a mechanic and have been seriously considering relocating my family to Montana. What cities in particular in the east would you recommend? I'd like to get some acreage if possible. A small ranch maybe.

>Montana
>Cities

The largest "city" is barely a town

the biggest problem in Montana is Californians.

stay away from Missoula; it's liberal / SJW cancer

Anywhere on the railroad except Anchorage. I recommend the outskirts of Wasilla

Sounds even better than I thought

any info on eagle river??

Great place but it's within the city limits of Anchorage.

I hear Barrow, Alaska is nice this time of year.

Barrow would be alright if it wasn't full of eskimos. Same goes for anywhere off the road system

honestly what's wrong with montana? I checked the climate and it seems pretty mild. average rainfall, decent temperatures. the absolute high is 85. why arent there more people there?

I left Anchorage 3 years ago. You need good money to enjoy what it has to offer. I kept up on local economics. An economic meltdown is imminent there so I left. High crime, highest suicide rate, zero attractive development. Small towns could be okay. Fairbanks is probably the most ugly city I've been to and I've been to 12 3rd world countries.

I think it's a beautiful state and looks like somewhere I would want to raise my kids. I'm just sick of my freedoms being eroded and being fucking taxed to death to pay for more immigrants and natives gibs.

honestly user, you're one leaf I can sympathize with. just don't flood our already shitty country

Stay and fight for our economy you fucking pussy. This is why we have the economic meltdown in the first place, because the republicunts leave and leave the minorities to run the place just like happened in California

If I didn't have a wife and young children to worry about I would. It fucking tears me apart believe me. The best I can do is come contribute to America in return for some freedom and civility for myself and family.

Use the experience to teach your kids responsibility

I did what I could (started and sold a company), it's too late to stop what's coming.
The state gov employs ~1/4 of Alaskans and is funded by:
1. Mutual funds (principal recently depleted)
2. Oil (price will remain low)
3. Congress / Ted Steven funneling money (finance committee chair) (he's dead now)
When state employment drops to a sustainable level and crashes the economy, the housing bubble will pop and there will be depopulation (except for the big refugee and welfare population). That will be a good time to buy cheap remote land if you can.