ITS HABBENIN
youtube.com/watch?v=Us45fOviUHk

Other urls found in this thread:

dont-get-chipped.org
youtube.com/watch?v=024SrZJw7gE
youtube.com/watch?v=n0JfSFqoga4
youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do we keep having this exact thread?

In b4 obnoxious Christians start fantasizing about the world ending while conveniently ignoring the parts of scripture that clearly indicate it's not.

What is that part?

>WHy do we keep having
>only ever posted it a couple times since uploaded
Why do you spend 24/7 on Sup Forums?
Also the spirit of antichrist has been among us since Christ

Christ alive

i want to fuck that 3d grill

understandable

why is it in the left hand? thought the mark of the beast is the right hand

>only ever posted it a couple times since uploaded

Maybe there's more than one article about the RFID hand chips then.

>Why do you spend 24/7 on Sup Forums?

Debilitating medical condition.

The parts of Revelations that predict massive natural disasters on a scale never before seen by humanity and visible supernatural phenomena. In chapters 1-12 all kinds of crazy shit happens, but a certain breed of christfag homes right in on the Mark of the Beast part because a tinfoiler came up with a theory about an RFID microchip that broadcasts at 666 Hz several decades ago.

You want an implant in your hand that acts like a credit card?
Fuck that shit.
You're a retard. Go earn a Darwin Award.

Because maybe it isn't the Mark?

Where did I say I wanted the fucking implant? That shit's a terrible idea. I'm just saying it's not the mark of the beast.

I don't like to humor you christfags, but nuclear meltdowns are disasters never before seen.

What kind of a fallacy is this? The shit in revelation happens over time. Your argument is seriously that it must all happen before the mark of the beast? Are you retarded?

The first thing you see is them waving the card reader over his hand repeatedly. A guy in Sydney got his metro pass chip inserted in his hand too, and he basically has to fist the machines instead of passing the card with a foot of it.
It's not going to take off. Salty flesh is a good RF blocker.

>'twas foretold

Wow, so now people will start hacking apart your hand to get your money instead of just taking your wallet.

>charlie (((warzel)))
kek, they won't bury him in a kosher cemetery with that thing in his hand

>nuclear meltdowns are disasters never before seen.

The shit that happens in Revelations makes even the worst nuclear disaster you can imagine look pretty fucking tame. We're talking earthquakes that span the entire globe and cause entire mountains to fall into the ocean, raining fire and blood, and a huge bottomless pit that spews forth enough smoke to darken the sky AND monstrous hybrid insect creatures that attack people for months at a time. And that's just a few things, way more shit goes down before and after those things.

>The shit in revelation happens over time. Your argument is seriously that it must all happen before the mark of the beast?

Yes. The shit in Revelation occurs in a set order, and some events and disasters even have chronological references as to how long they go on. The Beast, and subsequently the Mark don't show up until after tons of shit happens. I don't see what's so retarded about this interpretation unless you're arguing that what we're seeing the OP is just how the Mark is supposed to be implemented in the future.

Nahhhhhhhhhh

Hope this doesn't catch on.. You don't need gps built into them to track people.

This shit is scary as hell, now imagine those chips could be hacked or have some other use in the black market, by the time these become popular enough, robbery will go from giving niggers your wallet to niggers snatching half your arm.

dont-get-chipped.org
check this website out. The person that made it has it translated into 17 languages to help you all out too

youtube.com/watch?v=024SrZJw7gE

I'll never get chipped.

>Shit man the government is rascist and totalitarian
>I know I`ll get a fucking chip in my hand so they know where I am at all times and shit.
This is what modern natural selection looks like I guess.

If you get the chip you're basically surrendering your right to freedom and privacy.

The gov can already take your money through wage garnishment. While I agree that there are forces pushing a global government (EU etc), they aren't doing it to put a chip in your hand.

There's no better way to enslave humanity than to track them at all times, they've already begun warming us up to it with smartphones. This is the next step.

or we could just go off of Matthew 24:14
>And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
tl;dr
> everyone has to have access to the gospel before revelation

>I'm just saying it's not the mark of the beast.

The "mark of the beast" is just a cattle brand on a human, signifying them as property.

Philology is important when studying ancient texts.

>wage garnishment
Oh no that sucks, too bad I have VA disability and it would take a supreme court order to have it garnished.
get rekt normies reee.

>There's no better way to enslave humanity than to track them at all times

Has it ever occured to you that "The Chip" isn't just for tracking you, but is actually a part of the next phase of mind control?

One where the emitter is implanted directly into your body?

And they are just calling it a "Digital Wallet" as a misdirection?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0JfSFqoga4

>The study of ancient texts is important when studying ancient texts

Thanks user, couldn't have figured out that shit.

so basically if your going to get robbed now they'll cut off your chipped hand

novelists have been warning about that for years.

Fuck their NWO globalist tracking chip bullshit.

first i've seen this thread kike.
the war is gonna get super thicc.. once i get this fucker preheated to 475..

you sure you don't wanna take this shower bro? its about your hair infection

As long as we have cash working off the books is still an option

After that working for food and water as well. Or hunting and filtering

Earphone implants when I'm sick of charging my beats

He's right.

All of the events happen in a particular order.
We (Christians) tend to forget about them because of the whole antichrist business.

But the Bible also says the wicked one (antichrist) is held at bay by the Spirit of God. Which will leave the Earth with the church. which is when the shit really hits the fan.

saved, qft

You realize the original video from this is like 3 years old, right?

I don't know who "protruth antimedia" is but they're way, way late to the party on this.

A guy called Meow-Ludo Disco Gamma Meow-Meow had a transport fare card implanted in his hand in Sydney.
Chip implants are obviously not mainstream Jewish conspiracy-tier stuff yet.

Bartering is also good for untracked transactions

Who remembers when the history channel spent 6 years covering this and the devil?

I also remember when they showed nothing but ww2.
Havent watched tv in years, but I hear its nothing but reality tv now.

Those people seem to have drunk waaaay too much koolaid.

What? Are you from the Berenstain timeline?

Are we back in the Bernstein timeline?

Regardless of the content, chipping is shady as fuck. It's what you do to pets. Are you the government's pet?

TRAIASCA LEGIUNEA SI CAPITANUL

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS x1000

David Icke has been warning us of this shit for 15 years. It's not the information the chips sends that's the main problem but the information the chip recieve and how future more advanced chips can be used to unknowingly control you.

The mark of the beast is facebook

I wouldn't say they would succeed in giving America an universal currency. People forget that they will destroy countries if they fuck with the Petrodollar system.

If you have a world currency you screw over:
Loans
Countries' economy in general
Trade
And of course exploits most bankers rely on.

It doesn't accomplish anything really.

these things are fucking armed with cyanide, anyone who ants these things are retarded.

I want to see Bill Gates handle a rocket launcher without getting ass blasted back 20 meters.

>Thanks user, couldn't have figured out that shit.

IT's a study of ancient languages, how words develop and change, etc...

What's stopping some faggot walking next to you with a scanner and stealing all your money?

im not sure how these things operate im pretty sure they are highly secure. Along with cyanide at the press of a button if any crime happens. Or if you dont comply with orders

Yes. Or a more savvy criminal will just brush beside you and scan your hand, without you noticing.

The chip's design is highly flawed, as it transmits a signal constantly. Anyone with a scanner made to detect the signal could pick it up without even being too close to you.

Sounds like an analogy of WW2

Which they do now

Guaranteed the Jews are behind this, no other way to pay money to lose your right to freedom and privacy.

Because these things actually have some security measures to them, unlike your wallet.

great idea, now instead of stealing your wallets, niggers will cut of your hands

What do you have to do a special hand motion or something?

Mark of the beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=lknW2mzXMMY

>hes still going to supermarkets

Now where do you put your condoms?

> everyone has to have access to the gospel before revelation

what we have since the reformation and evangelism across the world

>"credits will do fine"

dimwit, he was being sarcastic.

Yes

YAWN

SO SLEEPY GUYS

John Hagee is a massive Zionist

That's the irony and specifically why I used him.
Im pretty sure all the dislikes are people who either didn't watch past the buzzfeed part or people who missed the point and irony in using Hagee describe the very people he bows to as the antichrist and not even realizing it

You're wrong, the real Anti-Christ is the current Catholic Pope. Just look at his actions, his attempts at divide and conquer, alongside preaching for the destruction of Europe.

I did consider the possibility but was kind of waiting for a pro Israel segment from Hagee and then a (((war/banker))) quote from the other guy to tie it together. Good job none the less just wonder if the majority cant see the forest for the trees.

You're wrong. The real Anti-Christ is obviously no one you'd expect.

(((ITS THE CATHOLICS, GOY!)))

its kushner you retards