Wow if this is an everyday occurrence in Europe I don't think I ever want to visit...

Wow if this is an everyday occurrence in Europe I don't think I ever want to visit. Is the "migrant" situation really that bad everywhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49J6eh7kJMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_0vyc7BbcD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wtf is with the coconuts

Bump

They are all following the tradition of Britain's very own William Gladstone.

>Self-flagellation.

Has there ever been this many doctors and astrophysicists gathered in one location? Astounding!

the UN seems to agree!

All those future doctors and engineers :) We need more of this in Canada

LMFAO eurofags are fucked. enjoy your 50 billion africans

If you're going to travel to Europe, Poland is a great choice. Much, much better than Germany. Pic related.

Btw, Hungary as well user.

Ah yes, Poland sounds very nice.. I know eastern Europe is a lot better in all accounts.

>be a captain for the first time
>not chaining down your cargo of farm equipment

Liberals only know pop culture.

>that png

Did Poland hire that guy for PR/marketing? Incredible!

Someone should make a new zombie movie but just film the migrants instead of zombies.

I do claims for lost cargo on marine imports and you have tickled me with your wit.

DIVERSITY

>human

my sides

Pool party turned riot..

>All those shitskins clustered together....

One good drone strike would be all you need.....

Do they not understand how fucking retarded and cringe this is.
Liberals are fucking idiot sheep.

If only they behaved like this all the time

They did. It's called 'Truckers driving through Calais'

What is the reference? I don't get it.

ah yes, this

Mostly engineers and medics though.

Physics Major here

Don't worry OP I am working for a company that develops drones for the military so we can take out these SOBs

I'm going to Europe this winter for vacation and will avoid Western Europe. My money/time will be spent on a real european experience.

I live in northern Italy and yes, it's really bad. Although not like pic related.

>mfw the Rothschild sponsored neo-elites of the North American Hemespherical Amazon Prime tradezone politely request that president Ivanka use said dones to wipe out the last remaining non-Africanized goyim cattle...
>and she complies

Is it like this?

I don't know
Where did all the communists go after the fall of the Soviet Union and the destruction of the Berlin Wall?

Did they stay there?
Or maybe they went to an open Country like the USA or Germany perhaps.

The World may never know.

I know the situation is bad in Europe but why are you Americans so ignorant about your situation? You're 50% white and have zeros chances of a nationalistic ethnic movement every happening in your country.

we need to start sending boats like this to Israel to remind them of the holocaust.

>You're 50% white

Sup Forums statisticians

Sorry forgot the 50% number is with all the Hispanics counted as white. The real number 40%.

If they're going to accept them, all I ask is they move them to Leftist districts.

The center will not hold. All we need is a big disaster and things will change. Hoping for Yellowstone to explode.

Big cities in UK, France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria and Sweden are like that. I believe other countries (or countrysides in aforementioned) are better.
>even if you are a Polish jew, you are stripped off of yout nationality and considered only as a jew
...In their own perspective.They did it first, we just caught up that it's actually good, it's easier to identify them that way.
Kek, they look like guys from Razem who protested Trump's visit. Here we can see half of them!

With "white Hispanics" it's closer to 75%. We were betrayed by our political class, much like you are now.

At least we can speak against it. At least we can defend ourselves.

It's funny because handmaidens tale just started airing on Netflix recently, so liberals only now realize it exists

You mean it was discussed in BOOKS beforehand? They're those things grandma has on the shelf, right?

In Sweden its illegal to publish names of kgb spies that operated in Sweden. The Soviet union had recruited priests teachers journalists police politicians and so on. After the fall of the Soviet union fell and its kgb records was made public their spies and agents in sweden were protected and allowed to continue working on the project to subvert and destroy sweden.

Marxism is a cancer that the Russians infected our countries with. Now they just have to wait for our nation's to crumble.

Nobody read books. They watch Netflix and play dress up.

Our nationalist ethnic movement is called tolerance, and if you're not on board then you may choose what is largely a voluntary segregation with the rest of your kind (the preference to be comfortable in a racially homogenous areas can sometimes coincide with those general ihabitents being the worst of their kind; metro ghettos, backwoods coon ghettos, white-trash small towns, naive entitled amerifat suburbs.

A good racial mix I've noticed leaves the racially intolerant hillbillies of all color out of the equation by making them feel uncomfortable, and by their own prejudices, unwelcome.

White guy here btw, been mugged in the streets by before dindus but I also happen to know more blacks that are respectable and work.

One of the most disgusting posts I've ever read.

>tfw you will live to see Children of Men come to RL

i need to move to poland. Poland is the only country left in the world with sound logic.

not all heros wear capes.

Can you be more of a disgusting commie? Fuck off and dont you insult our small towns and working class.

Eastern Europe is shit we don't have any money our economy is shit we kill gays please don't visit us , thank you

yes

>old unwanted women import shitskins to give them attention

Woman suffrage was the biggest mistake ever

Lol

chuckled

looks like some hindu festival.

Come to Winland

Well done.

Wow Africa has nice buildings i am su-

Oh its Paris.

No, not at all. I'm in god damn Rome right now and it's a white city.

>Hindu
You wish
youtube.com/watch?v=49J6eh7kJMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_0vyc7BbcD4

And these are supposedly those less shit muslims. So fucking diverse and rich culture...

Whats the context of this? Why these scumbags so bloody?

DISGUSTING

BUMP

Traitors should go

Religious celebration and self flagellation.
If you are too young to hit your head with a knige, don't fret! Your parents will help you!

Just look at this happy chappy! Who could resist such a friendly face!

>tfw niggers already accepted their future role as lampshades

good

hope you accepted your role as subhuman slave to muslim masters hans

We need a deadly virus triggered by melanin. That's the final solution.

kek

>subhuman calling other people subhuman

top kek

While the Germanic nations may lose big time subhuman Poland never had anything to lose, you are a irrelevant people of thieves and bydlos

In 15 years we will still be living in homgenic white country.

While you will be minority in shit riden islamistan.

And its funny that scourge of europe, the shit nation that allways destroyed EU even dares to call themselves "race". You are shit, as usual. Destroyed rome, destroyed early middle ages with protestants, caused two world wars, plunged half of EU into commie ocupations and last but not least you are shiting our gene pool with imigrants.

Wake up hans, you were never master race, you are bunch of teutonic failures that desreve current genocide.

>skilled (shows doctor)

first pic i have seen with females
or just femine boys

>tumblr visits poland

poland btfo germany once again

Should start controlling white liberal women.
>> 20 something girl volunteer to help migrants or want to go to womens march
>> proud dad slaps till stpidity gets out

what the fuck I`m reading...