Brit/pol/ - Colonialism edition

>UK-US trade deal to happen quickly, says Trump
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40540340

>Labour try to resolve the ongoing de-selection row
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40533172

>Opposition and backbench Tory MPs to seek amendments to (aka disrupt) the Repeal Bill
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529764

>Thousands join Pride parade in London
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40531136

>Another Royal Wedding may be on the cards, as Prince Harry apparently to propose to his gf imminently
mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/prince-harry-planning-propose-girlfriend-10759843

>King's College London considers opening a European campus in Dresden
bbc.co.uk/news/education-40532060

>Theresa May says plan to build Thatcher statue should go ahead, despite vandalism fears
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40529770

>Cornish terror group claims it has a would-be suicide bomber in its ranks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677520/Cornish-terror-group-says-SUICIDE-attacker.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40522135
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/grey-squirrel-exterminator-branded-racist-wildlife-activists/
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/cumbria/15333696.Hundreds_gallop_at_Grasmere_to_aid_of_red_squirrels/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673062/Red-alert-Joyous-photos-loved-native-squirrels.html
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/racist-hate-crimes-surge-to-record-high-after-brexit-vote-new-figures-reveal-a7829551.html
archive.is/ZxWVm
express.co.uk/news/uk/826396
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40546644
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fancy breakfast.

>6bongs

Why are you up ?

youtube.com/watch?v=gqH_0LPVoho

That sack of shit should be stripped, beaten, put in a box, and dropped off in the middle of Afghanistan

Fug, didn't see this thread. Just made another.

WORK
O
R
K

tybn (thank you based nosestein)

>People call me racist for shooting grey squirrels
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40522135

>The Grey Squirrelnator
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/grey-squirrel-exterminator-branded-racist-wildlife-activists/

>Race for the Red Race
thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/cumbria/15333696.Hundreds_gallop_at_Grasmere_to_aid_of_red_squirrels/

>Greys want to destroy this
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4673062/Red-alert-Joyous-photos-loved-native-squirrels.html

>CRA has a suicide bomber ready
Why? Muslims have the whole self-sacrifice martyrdom thing in their shitty book drilled into their heads so it makes sense they'd do that kinda dumb shit, but what would a CRA suicide bomber do that couldn't be done by just a normal bombing? How retarded is
>She is prepared to sacrifice herself although we shall not ask for this lightly - only as a last measure.
>She
Oh, okay.

Trips of Truth. Gray squirrels have absolutely decimated red squirrels in the states

>grey squirrels

Who could be behind this?

Is that picture real?

No it's not real. Didn't make it myself but it's the type of thing he'd probably say

Someone somewhere thinks like that

Took a little bit of googling but finally found the original one

Why would you want to reward the Taliban with boypussy?

His twitter account of him telling people this is hilarious. The guys a easily trolled gimp.

>justice

penance would have gotten the point across better

Insomnia

Is this subtle enough?

I sleep from 7pm until 1-2am each day (srs)

Most comfy lifestyle ever. Empty 24hr gym every morning, then empty tesco on the way back. The last time I was around more than 1-2 people at a time was when I was in my first year of uni.

This was meant for:

I fucking hate night shift, managed to avoid it for 4 months. It's not healthy.

I don't work night shift bro. I choose to sleep like this. I'm currently about to go in to my masters degree though.

Yes, that's fantastic user.

Sorry misread your post, it's early.

Good morning.

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/racist-hate-crimes-surge-to-record-high-after-brexit-vote-new-figures-reveal-a7829551.html
Daily reminder that being fired and schools refusing to make you a prayer room are Islamophobic hate crimes.

Checked. Archived
archive.is/ZxWVm

>bot checks digits
kek

I fucking hate Watchmen!

Having a shit lads, AMA.

Nice of Randposter's mum to do that

Did i come out with ease? You weren't constipated were you lad?

>it*

She has kind of a milfy vibe about her.

How's it coming out?

>take medication for me ear for weeks
>still hear a loud deep humming sound in my right ear whenever I lie down

Same out with relative ease but painful. Had a bit too much vindaloo last night methinks, giving me the vindapoos!

I have anal fissures again ffs

*my

>painful
Not drinking enough water, drink more water! Not even vindapoos should hurt your botty, you have to take care of the botty. The ideal poo poo should come out without pushing.

What's up with your ear? Apart from the humming sounds, what've the doctors said is wrong?

Labyrinthitis.

The name sounds cool, the symptoms not so much. Why has it taken weeks to sort it? Why are you not on top notch anti-biotics?

Anyone know what time of day is best to tweet something to for it to be seen by more people? I want to tweet out something controversial but I dont want it to barely be seen like most my tweets

I'm going to back and demand a brainscan and blood tests and anti biotics in a week or two when the medication runs out. It's starting to take the piss. Have had problems with pressure in my head and headaches for ages.

What do you want to tweet?

Basically asking the question if Africa is too black and if its time they embrace multiculturalism. I know if people see it I'll get a ton of rage lol

You should go back sooner mate, from a quick reading it seems that you can lose your hearing should the infection remain untreated for a sustained period of time.

How many followers do you have?

Roughly 350, mostly lefties. I'm a reformed former lefty

Wonder Woman or Baby Driver?

(((Hmm)))

It is pretty shit tbf,
>HURR DURR PEOPLE ONLY FIGHT BECAUSE OF RESOURCES
Fuck off Ozymandias you EU cuck. The comedian was right.

But do you think it was intentional or just someone having been paid a large amount to cut up to railways and having done it overzealously?

Has there ever been a more pathetic country?
>express.co.uk/news/uk/826396

>The British Foreign Office has also been told and sources have confirmed that an RAF Chinook has been placed on permanent standby, ready to carry troops to the point of any incursion.

In before they try it and get BTFO by our armed forces

Unless this has just been put out there so that when people on the islands do see Argentine helicopter flying towards them, they just think "oh right, this is just the flag thing", and instead they try to make a legitimate attempt to take over the islands with larger forces.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/826396
Nothing can fly anywhere near the Falklands without being picked up by the RAF - source my mate does air traffic control there.

Yeah I have a feeling what with all the fast jets stationed down there that anything like that would be incredibly unlikely to happen. Still though, would make for good happening threads, provided no British troops got hurt.

>oh right, this is just the flag thing
And you reckon the locals will take that attitude toward the Argies?

Just imagine how great a happening we'd have if the RAF shot down the helicopter. Would be so comfy

I think it was part of a directed effort to concentrate the population into towns and cities, permanently severing the link to historical connections with particular areas. No longer could people say that their family had lived in, say, a particular town in Yorkshire for X generations.

This is an utterly fundamental change in the way society is ordered – and communities had their composition changed forever because of it. The increasingly free flowing nature of capital and labour during the 20th Century – particularly accelerated during the post-war consensus - despite its perceived lukewarm ideological deference to the market, actually required - as its lynchpin - a flexible workforce to 'standardise' services across the nation. Increased labour mobility across the UK was then supplemented with an influx of labour from non-domestic sources, contributing to the supplantation of the cross-generational permanence of communities.

There is clearly growing support for the Argentines according to the last referendum.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkland_Islands_sovereignty_referendum,_2013

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40546644

What's the point of the COE if they're just going to keep appeasing the homos and queers?

Mount Pleasant has Typhoons, refuelling jets, Hercules...everything and anything. Also the phoons would shoot the fuckers down..after a warning obviously ;)

Fuck, how will we ever recover?

>And LGBT orientation and identity is not a sin
Wew, it's almost as if these """"""""Christians"""""""" haven't read the Bible.

I'm predicting the headlines now

>Brave Theresa May surges in opinion polls to highest levels seen since 1982, truly the strongest leader we have ever had

I bet the 3 that voted against were either drunk or did it by mistake.

They think they have to continue adapting to the latest twitter trend to remain relevant. This is completely ignorant of their worshipping base, whose views they stray further away from every day. They think their declining attendances is as a result of them being seen as too old fashioned - the exact opposite is true.

If your reverend starts preaching to you about transgender tolerance, what is that likely to do to your enthusiasm for the Church?

This is something that is very close to my heart and I happen to be privy to because of the nature of my work. The 'top' men at the Church are utterly insane, and far more socially liberal than you can possibly imagine. They are infiltrators - and this has been going on for decades.

Is that picture real?

Redpill me on Cornish republican army

It's also worth noting that cities overwhelmingly vote left wing, and rural areas vote conservative (lower case c). Pushing more people towards urban areas would shift political opinions. Roger Scruton said that this was because cities (especially ugly ones) make you depressed and cynical and hope for change, usually radical progressive change.

Tell us more.

No its photoshopped. See:

They're nothing compared to the continuity cornish republican army.

>gr8 brittin

Why is this generation the generation so arrogant to think that God needs to adapt to them, why is it now that the church panders to passing trends when it is supposedly immortal and timeless

"man"

What about the Republican Army of Cornwall?

Daily reminder that if you don't have an ad-blocker installed, you're a nonce.

One of them tried to go on hunger strike but kept eating pasties.

Thanks, mate. Got worried that people actually thought colonialism was a bad thing!

We need to stop appropriating their pasty or they'll bomb us.

Daily reminder that the best is uBlock Origin, AdBlock injects its own adverts.

The Cornish Army Republic are splitters

The Church and religion are just another opposing force that needs to be bullied and legislated out of existence so the new liberal bigots can have their way.

Everyone thinks colonialism is a bad thing, they don't appreciate the finer things in life.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was state funded in order to provide a line of argumentation that it 'isn't just Muslims' who blow things up.

Yep, exactly. Forcing the population to live in cities has the direct impact of breaking down the fundamental basis for human co-operation, that being limited to Dunbar's number. Above communities of this size - in order to maintain cohesion, greater government control, spend and influence is necessary to maintain 'order' and prevent societal breakdown.

The government has a direct vested interest in urbanising the UK population - a rural man has little need for Westminster. A man in a city must have everything done for him - and there is your market for governance.

Why isn't there a Anglo Republican Army

It's not - it's the elite who have infiltrated and captured the Church who outwardly 'think' like this but their motives are to undermine it and destroy it.

Your average worshipper has no wish for doctrine to be carved up as time progresses. This remains as true as it was 100 years ago. The Church knows this, too, which makes all they're doing far worse.

Because not many Anglos want a republic.

There was Cromwell's new model army, but he's fucking dead and Britain is a monarchy.

Tell us more.

Fix his nose not being broken and ship him to unite with Africa.

The average worshiper is not the average person today and is not representative of this generation as a whole.

>Britain is a monarchy
Lol

No, but they say it on youtube and everything but do they actually accept it? Does Actual England support that colonialism was bad? Can I get a survey or a poll from anyone?

>Britain is flooded with ethnics from its former colonies
Fuck off ranjeet. Colonialism destroyed English culture.