Should we have sent the blacks back after abolishing slavery?

Genuine question here, if after the abolishment of slavery, we had sent all african americans back to their land as a

Alright sorry about everything, so now that we don't need you, run along back to your shit country

would we be a better america?

would it have even been plausible at the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better idea, we send em home with a noose around their neck

>Would it have made America better?
Yes. For virtually everyone.

>Was it plausable?
Yes, but carpet baggers fucked it up.

We tried, they didn't want to go back. Understandable since they weren't born there (their ancestors were), but they wouldn't have been better off. Obviously social systems would be less strained if they did.

There was a movement, starting long before the Civil War, to send the blacks back to Africa. It's how the nation of Liberia was founded. Ex-slaves were sent back to Africa. Funny enough, they ended up enslaving the native Africans.

But to answer your questions, yes, we would be a better America: less crime, disease, and poverty. The back-to-Africa movement was largely voluntary though, and you can imagine, blacks did not want to go back to the shithole their homeland was. It would have been entirely possible to send them back forcefully, if the government was on board with it.

do what the arabs did, just remove balls on male ones and over time they go away.

yeah then white men could rape my little jew hole all day

Mexico had little to no slaves and theyre still a terrible country. I think its safe to say America was built off minorities.

Never should have brought them.

As a police officer, I do not believe wed be better off. Yes these niglets are responsible for rape and murder and all crime BUT. Good American corporations use these negroes in for profit prisons to get money. This is the American dream. Also its fun to beat the monkeys

That was Liberia, but it ultimately fell apart.

>last sentence. Read it slowly...

Problem is that it's almost impossible to send them back.

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

Das sum fucked shit bitch

But yes

>Funny enough, they ended up enslaving the native Africans.
>Enslave their ancestors and sell them to us
>we beat and kill the shit out of them for sugar money
>revenge on their african anscestorys
what is so special about that?

The slave trade should have never happened. Everyone would be better off

Search what Lincoln said about the blacks.

Then look up the post civil war plans to deport them to Haiti and Liberia.

Look around, look at our history, and tell me with a straight face the country would have been JUST FINE if the blacks were deported after the civil war.

"Forty acres and a mule!"

-That was an ACTUAL incentive to make niggers go to Liberia, a US territory, and fuck off, but they wanted it in the US. We should have deported them.

There were proposals to send the africans back home but the cost to do so was too great. Liberia was a test run. It is unfortunate that the experiment failed.

We did. They didn't want to go
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia

>would we be a better america
No
America benefited greatly off of the cheap labor blacks provided in the century following the abolishment of slavery, which also subsequently coincided with america rising to be the number one superpower
Also blacks committed largely to the cultural imperialism of america, with their huge contributions to pop culture, especially music. Also black athletes have helped america greatly in our dominance in the olympics all time medal winners .

Fuck you dude. You'd trade medals and nigger music over ending the welfare state, reducing crime, and lower education standards.

No the fuck it isn't. Capture and deport, or kill them all. They get to choose.

If I was given incentive to remove nogs I would make it my livelihood.

You're no better than the niggers.

You'd trade dimes for the sake of your community.

I agree. We should've either leave Africa in Africa or exterminate the Natives for control of the land. Importing slaves imported the tumor of social welfare systems into our countries. Colonization was a bust because while it was "working" none of it was able to last the second colonials pulled out. It would've been simpler to never bother with it in the first place and just go to South America.

yea but with out the blacks, how would the rich whites keep you dumb poor crackers in line? The greatest trick was convincing poor dumb whites that they are actually better then blacks so they wouldn't revolt with the blacks and kill them. Keeping the blacks around helped in convincing poor whites to fight for the south during the civil war even though they knew they had nothing invested in this war. After the war, keeping them around served as cheap labor and again helped to convince poor ignorant whites they are better off.

Slaves were something like 5% of the economy.

hell no.

we should have killed them

Sterilize em and wait and few years. Or just give them California, no proper American likes that shithole.

who owns the private prison industry ? is it the jews ?

I can agree. Was stationed out here for MOS school and fleet 2000-2003. The first night it was exciting, then reality set in as we were in traffic at 9pm. I should have left in 2003 when I had the chance, now I can't make enough money to keep up with all the cost increases and taxes to save so I can move.

>What is Brazil
kys faggot

Idk if you're roleplaying or baiting, but if not, you're a piece of shit and should kill yourself immediately.