FUCKING FROGS AHAHAHA

FUCKING FROGS AHAHAHA

YOUR RETARDED LEADER BLAMES TERRORISM ON CLIMATE CHANGE

twitter.com/AmyMek/status/883926238598922240

Other urls found in this thread:

crime.static-eric.com/
twitter.com/AmyMek/status/883926238598922240
france24.com/fr/20170630-emmanuel-macron-pensee-trop-complexe-interview-14-juillet-congres
youtu.be/HmtUTpWmdK0?t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>frogs will defend this

EN MARCHE

> Translation from Arab:

It got 0.1 C warmer again Kuffar! That was our last warning! We will decapitate two people a day until you reduce your carbon footprint!

Allahu Akbar!

>tfw you will never be a citizen of the EU

Planet's getting hotter. Looks like I gotta rape a white bitch. Them's the breaks.

Inshallah brother. Death to those that do not respect the environment.

You're not really this stupid, are you?

crime.static-eric.com/

CALLED IT!

Boynie Sandals said the same. It's a globalist talking point.

one day someone will break and start murdering those globalist cunts
mark my words

>twitter.com/AmyMek/status/883926238598922240
ahah we are screwed

This is what you French fucks elected.

Let that sink in.

>(((Climate Change)))

He's right

macron is woke af

Yeah but that's well-known and seasonal increase. Macron and others are trying to say global warning is causing terrorism in general. Which is ridiculous.

Is this dumber than believing you're is the Roman god Jupiter?

Super retarded

>If it weren't for global warming the middle east would be a lush paradise

revolution when?

Jupiterian leadership, everybody.

I went to take a shit this morning and shit smelled stank as fuck. When are we going to do something about Climate Change causing my stank ass shits?

>RIDDLE ME THIS, TUCK-MAN!
>TICK
>TOCK
>TICK
>TOCK
>WHO PUTS TOGETHER A BOMB AND A CLOCK?
>TICK
>TOCK
>TICK
>TOCK
>WHO DRIVES THEIR TRUCK DOWN THE BLOCK?
>TICK
>TOCK
>TUCK MAN

record-breaking droughts collapsing economies in the middle east.

of course its a factor

ding ding ding

One factor in the Arab Spring was drought; people running low on food get angry. Recall how it was a fruit seller in Tunisia setting himself on fire that started the whole conflagration? That was no coincidence.

Doesn't he have a point? Isn't it fighting terrorism actually getting in the way? Where they going to have time to discuss about environmental issues when there's multiple terrorist attacks for the past months in Europe?

Can you prove that droughts in the ME are caused by "global warming" and not natural variation in precipitation?

the French are as sub-human as Germans, always have been.

>saying that with the flag of a french religious order from the crusades which were called by a french Pope in France which resulted in the Holy Land being taken back and held during 200 years by french knights

Oh the irony.

>This Twitter account has been blocked in the following countries : Germany, France

Wew lad, I sure love democracy

Really made me think

well, they are a bunch of hotheads.

The wisdom of a roman god

It all feels like a sick joke

makes you wonder who is behind macaroni

>tfw thought it to complex for Sup Forums

Same here.
((( democracy )))

>it to complex

is*
Excuse frog English, we fought you for too long to assimilate language
france24.com/fr/20170630-emmanuel-macron-pensee-trop-complexe-interview-14-juillet-congres

This is one of the stupidest things I have heard in a long, long time. How many MK Ultras is he on?

DEEP, COMPLEX THOUGHTS.
THAT ARE TOO HIGH IQ FOR THE LOWLY MEDIA.

if it gets one degree higher i'm raping yazidis

VOUS, PARTOUT
PROJET
GAGNER

yeah if everyone just stops driving their cars for a month we could stop droughts in the middle east, it's so simple

earth has always had times of going warm and going cold.

its not a conspiracy.

>9
Nobody is saying that stupid, it's just an observation (the quote in the OP pic) and denying it is retardation.

i'm pretty sure all shitlibs are saying that. deindustrialize the west, and the west only, and you will make the earth colder.

JEUNE ET DYNAMIQUE
youtu.be/HmtUTpWmdK0?t=18s

Who is saying that ITT ya dumb fucking moran

bouazizi killed himself because the government kept stealing his produce because the government was fucking corrupt, what exactly has that got to do with rain?

The best part is there's only one reason for him to say these things: he knows leftists are dumb enough to believe it

GENRE IDÉAL

PROJET
GAGNER

MACRON THE FUCKING NIGGER

HOW ELSE DOES HE PLAN TO END DROUGHTS? BY INCREASING THE WHITE MAN'S CARBON OUTPUT?

>IT'S FUCKING REAL!
I listened to the clip in french to make sure op wasn't being a low iq sperg and it's fucking real!

>Middle East sells more oil than anyone else combined
>Oil fucks up the planet
>Middle east chimps out
>White people's fault, somehow

Probably by advancing technology I don't know, but that's not directly attacked in the quote of OP.

Take your crazy pills please.

Quote doesn't even read "man made global warming" and you faggots are chimping out like sjws

You can't get reports of droughts in Africa and the middle east if all of them have been imported in Europe.

it is actually people like you who are crazy, who believe that removing 0.04% of the atmosphere will actually do anything at all to the weather. and you're even more stupid if you think advancing technology to do something that fucking meaningless would improve the economy in any way.

woke

"Ding ding ding"
>leddit user identified

Terrorism is not caused by climate change and climate change prevention will not cause terrorism - so why doesn't Trump pay attention to this topic?

can i change my geo location on twitter?

No.

>le drought meme
It's a land of desert. It's never not been a drought.

Their population boomed, they didn't increase their food production, and now they are performing jihad to gather resources for their surplus population. Only this time, Europeans surrendered their resources without a fight.

You're buying into a meme, mate. A country of desert is never not a drought. The only thing that changed is the backbone of Western politics and media.

>Tunisia
>Land of desert

Terry, just because they teach you in school that black people come from Africa doesn't mean that all of Africa is the Sahara

Senor Macaroni thinks on a plane higher than you're capable of understanding. Why are you such a dick to him?

This is the meme I've seen pushed the heaviest lately.

Even had an argument with a woman at the pub over it;

>Terrorism is because of Climate Change
>How?
>Because Climate Change made parts of rural Syria non-arrable
>So?
>So Sunni farmers had to move into the city
>So?
>So when Sunnis move into the majority Shiite areas they come into conflict.
>Why?
>Huh?
>Why do they come into conflict?
>...Because they have to live near each other.
>So?
>So they come into conflict.
>So what's that got to do with Climate Change?
>Well...Climate Change means they have to live together
>So?
>So...When Sunni and Shiite people live next to each other they have conflict
>But why?
>Because of their religious differences.
>...So it's religious differences that cause terrorism, not Climate Change?
>No! Religion is not the point.
>Seems like it is
>Even if it is, Climate Change is the BIGGER problem that caused it
>Seems like overpopulation and migration might be
>No, there is enough room for everyone if we share the resources
>But won't we will each other if we have to share, because of religion?
>We don't have to be religious
>So religion IS the problem?

and so on and so on.

>exploding muzzies cause global warming...that's gold.

this helped for me

They can do this?

It's a minor factor.

As a factor it brought different groups into contact with each other.

The ideology of these groups was a bigger factor.

When there is a Tsunami and various different Japanese people have to live in closer proximity to other Japanese people it doesn't lead to terrorism.

Because they aren't Low I.Q. Arabs and Muslims.

It's like saying a woman who breaks down in a ghetto and gets raped and murdered died from a car break down.

I mean, sure, yes, it was a factor. But not the deciding factor.

Kafir doesn't knows the feel of sand in ones ass.

The solution is to move Sunni and Shiite people next to each other in a country like France where climate change doesn't exist because of the Paris Agreement or something.

This dude just said he was gunna rule france like saturn.

Macron has MKUltra written all over him.

Also, while I understand the logic - It's simply not true in Syria, because the motivating factors have existed since the 1950's. A drought may have been a contributing factor to making it EASIER or more likely, but it's far down the list of actual causes.

It's like how violent crime increases in summer in urban environments because of a higher likeliehood of people coming into contact with each other.

Meanwhile, if the people coming into contact with each other aren't drunk, violent, drug addicted, low I.Q. criminals, their chance of becoming involved in crime is much lower regardless.

A drought in Australia does not cause terrorism - because Australians aren't terrorists, so putting them closer together and putting them under strain doesn't cause them to blow each other up at higher rates.

Because they haven't been decapitating, stoning, toturing and bombing each other for the past decades.

The surge of Islam had some catalytic factors. No one is denying that. But firstly, climate is definitely none of them and secondly the primary reason is still people in the middle east being fucking savages for the most part.

Pulling climate into this is on the same level as claiming 'our' bombing of their homelands is the reason for islamic terror.

I mean, I don't know what Macron and other globalists are thinking;

>CLIMATE CHANGE FORCED SUNNIS TO MIGRATE TO SECULAR CITIES, AND THIS MADE THEM KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HATE SECULARISM AND MODERNIZATION!

>What's the solution Macron!?

>WE WILL HELP SUNNIS MIGRATE TO OUR SECULAR CITIES!

>Hoora- Wait...but won't they then killus!?

>DIVERSITY!

>YAY!

I don't think anyone has ever put forward the argument that the drought CAUSED the civil conflict in Syria. The argument has always been that these events amplify already existing contradictions.

That's why the Pentagon for instance describes climate change as a "conflict multiplier"

Going to go out on a limb and also suggest France and the U.S.A. supplying weapons and money to Sunni Jihadist groups with the express intent of starting a civil war was also a significant factor.

France and Germany are literally becoming safe spaces for retards holy moly their doomed

Hey international community. If you give French Flanders (including Calais) to us, there'll be less of this idiocy in the world.

Tunisia's mostly desert m8, including the Sahara.

Fake news. He blamed future migration movements on global warming which might turn into a terrorist problem eventually.

>I don't think anyone has ever put forward the argument that the drought CAUSED the civil conflict in Syria.

Oh they have, multiple times.

It's how these narratives work - A study cites an contributing factor. Politicians repeat it, with a strong emphasis on this as "a" cause. Media personalities then repeat it as "the" cause.

We have a prominent political show in Australia that most major media figures and politicians have to go on (state sponsored) to discuss policy. The "Climate Change Caused The Syrian Civil War" theory gets heavier rotation and emphasis than Gulf State funding, or any suggestion that sectarianism is the leading factor.

>The argument has always been that these events amplify already existing contradictions

Sure. But it's far down on the list. Social media is a far larger contributing factor - but I don't see Obama and Macron demanding a facebook shut down (funnily enough, we have seen Merkel ask for this though).

The point (for us) is that Macron and Merkel and friends are focusing on a largely inconsequential issue in the conflict because it focuses on an issue they wish to put front and center and which people are already interested in.

Perfect, just perfect..

Why?

I thought diversity and migration were inevitable and desirable?

Why would future migration cause terrorism?

Is he suggesting different cultures and races may have conflicts if forced to co-exist?

Fake translation, he just said that the global warming will cause huge migration and imports terrorist in the refugees.

I hate Macron but this is true.

Somebody redpill me on Macroni.

Is he suddenly a right wing neo Bonaparte.

Who's side is he really on.

I'm getting to the point where it may be better to accept this argument for causing terrorism rather than trying to explain to people the concept of privateers

he is very partially correct, it is known that hotter days have higher crime rates, the human body cannot tolerate heat that well and becomes violent and angry during hot times.

But truthfully is mostly the culture of the place, and their shitty religion.
Heat does make it worse, but its hardly the reason.

this

>but this is true

Well, which is it;

Migration leads to terrorism or Migration is desirable?

Migration ican be halted by mitigating the effects of global warming, or migration is "inevitable"?

Migration leads to diversity and multi-culturalism, which is beneficial, or migration leads to diversity and multi-culturalism which causes terrorism?

He's a bundle of contradictions, this man.

This ignores the other question;

Why would global warming lead to migration/terrorism in WESTERN countries?

Allowing migrants to enter after they have overpopulated their own regions is a CHOICE, not a natural inevitability.

No more manufacturing goyim it upsets the barbarians

>Amy Mek restrained in France, Germany

lel

If tens of millions are forced to move north to Europe then this will create a myriad of problems. Terrorist groups will use this to their advantage to recruit people who have been turned away from Europe.
With no prospect many will turn to the only groups willing to accept them. And that's terror groups.

Which is why trying to counteract global warming is important.

He is owned by the Democrats and Merkel.

He was literally handpicked by Clinton as the next President of France, and they were working on their joint foreign policy prior to her surprise loss (and prior to him forming his own party, lol).

they gotta tie in all their retarded bullshit somewhere i guess