Reminder that women don't belong in education past the eighth-grade

>women dump education on junk like Gender Studies since they aren't smart enough for STEM, strong enough for hard labor, etc.
>Women waste their most fertile years
>hits the wall
>hypergamy means she won't marry down
>men just as educated without being cucks reject them
>they blame men

See:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/shortage-eligible-men-has-left-women-taking-desperate-steps

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oK52s
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html
archive.is/PSGF0
randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
judgybitch.com/2013/10/02/holy-smarty-pants-people-women-have-earned-10-million-more-college-degrees-than-men-since-1982-oh-yeah-in-what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Women won't marry me pol. There are no arranged marriges anymore QQ
There are much more women in universities then man

these women are the retards who went for careers.

Women should have arranged marriages.

stop posting this same fucking thread over and over you dumb faggot

saged

Women were a mistake and my machine will turn them back into ribs after I finish the plans and build it.

>I want to hinder half the population because them being educated somehow translates to them not wanting to fuck me

This

I'm lucky that I was born as an ugly girl, and that everyone around me is asian and makes me feel incompetent. Like if I don't do something with my life, I am more fucked that Bill Cosby's sex dungeon of women.

>Dumping your fertile years on shieet like Gender Studies

>Dying alone with cats.

Are you a feminist by chance? Or a cuck?

>Being this much of a cuck

I agree, we can just bring in somalians to replace our population!/ they're just as smart as us and share all our values as well! its science.

Don't fool yourself, it's not that they're not /smart/ enough for STEM, it's just not people / caring and so they're less interested.

> Reminder that women don't belong in education past the eighth-grade.

No you piece of shit. Jews don't belong in America.

There are significantly less notably smart women than men.

Found the feminist.

Since when did pol have so many white knights in it?

>the men we meet don't want to start a family
Well no shit. They spend their 20s on birthcontrol fucking chads who are only there to fuck, thinking they'll stay around when in fact they're fucking like 3 girls always during the same time. Then after realizing their mistakes they go for guys who've been ignored, but are now well off, and those guys don't want an old hag that's been around the block several times over. Somehow this suprises them, because they lack foresight and instead of realizing it's their fault they just decide to blame men some more.

Fucking roasties are stupid as shit.

Yea, that makes sense considering jews run the feminist organizations and lay out the funding.

You young liberals are just tools for an old dying establishment... What are you going to do when daddy finally becomes worm food?

You going to get real loud and try to tell everyone you are in charge?

fackin lol

You're defending women in education past the 8th Grade.

>be woman
>go into debt for a degree that you'll never use
>listen to Professor Shekelberg on how ever brown nigger is oppressed while they get a full ride
>if extremely retarded I'll listen
>mean getting high and drunk while having fun with Chads
>graduate or quit whichever comes first because fuck it
>end up working some fast food job because its cheaper to higher pajeet plus any sane corporation that doesn't want to fail in the next 5 years do to a bunch of indoctrinated fools suing them for whatever this years defintion of oppresion happened to be
>turn 30 no decent guy will look at you and your ever growing herd of cats which you unironically call muh babbies
>die from 3rd failed suicide attempt because you have an empty hole that can't be filled and you know something is wrong but can't figure out what.
Such is the fate of all these colored hair otherkins.

Her only mistake was being ugly as sin. When her youth was no longer able to compensate, it sent her over the edge. I really feel bad for ugly women.

You're defending jews and attacking women.

That's some hard 90 degree cuckery right there.

>hahahahaha fucking MALE PRIVILEGE right girls?
>save me, boys!
Fucking Zimbabwe.

Any muslim country in a nutshell

>attacking women

Found the white knight.

>women in the workplace
Hell no.
Get them back to the children where they belong.

In lieu of Norwaybot

archive.is/oK52s

List all the accomplishments by women towards actual science and philosophy since feminism and white knighting started. Don't go We Wuz.

BUMP

>women don't belong in education past the eighth-grade
Incorrect, females shouldn't be allowed in schools at all.

You ancaps are hilarious.

> We need to degenerate women into further ignorance so I can get laid.

You're doing it wrong...

This is the cope for the many unfucked lads around these boards.

They fail to see, however, that they gain nothing by another person's adversity.

>Muh dick

Keep pretending women blowing their fertile years on Gender Studies won't have any dysgenic backfiring.

>t. proud cuck

It's much the same as me gaining nothing from your stupidity and your ensuing frustration in all general aspects of life.

>women dont belong in educa-
independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/its-academic-university-women-are-beating-men-at-almost-everything-1693493.html

what was that, male retard?

archive.is/PSGF0

How many cats?

>I blew a lot of cash on Gender Studies

randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

judgybitch.com/2013/10/02/holy-smarty-pants-people-women-have-earned-10-million-more-college-degrees-than-men-since-1982-oh-yeah-in-what/