Yo Yo Yo Hold up!

Yo Yo Yo Hold up!

THIS IS THE SHIT AMERICANS ARE TAUGHT IN SCHOOL

Come laugh at these retarded faggots holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like a public speaking class where you pick your own topic.

>he doesn't have Trap Waifu classes in his country

Lol yea right, next you'll be saying that you don't even have mandatory Penis Inspection Day.

And americans pick THAT topic.

its obviously a convention retard. you can even see the name of the resort its hosted in on the podium

It's fucking JMU. As a Virginian, I am ashamed of these massive faggots.

>Since they look and act like female characters, they are waifus. Deal with it.

Fucking lol'd, Jesus Christ.

>"and now for me and my komrades presentation, 'how to find bread in a food shortage'"

BACK TO PLEBBIT NORMIE
REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not taking ecchi anime class
youtube.com/watch?v=PPU45IKVPys

>doesnt know Penis Inspection Day meme
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
You first, son.

All memes aside having lived in both Canada and the US I can definitively say Canada has less retarded faggotry on a day-to-day basis.

We still have actual white people. Not those brown negroid hispanic mongrels larping as white people. The chink poo invasion will undoubtedly change this someday. But the spic and nigger invasion already changed this years ago in the US.

You have the constitution which protects you in theory. In reality you have a police state breathing down your neck everywhere you go. In Canada it is easy to disappear and never be found if one so desires.

The degenerate tranny SJW stuff is a recent occurrence imported from the US. A typical Canadian college is full of normal people going about their lives. A typical US college is full of degenerate tranny freaks and commie professors.

We get guilt lessons about the indians. You get nigger culture shoved down your throat on a daily basis. Anti-whiteness is the norm there.

We have lots of weird oppressive laws passed by virtue signalling progressives that never get enforced. Nobody cares. This place is like the wild west anywhere outside of Toronto. Most towns don't even have police. A law doesn't matter when there's nobody there to enforce it.

You are free to disagree but my life experience had shown me that the US is more free in theory and Canada is more free in practice.

>canada
>less retarded faggotry
>inb4 cuckbec and ontario

Fucking penis inspection day. Last time that happened I threw up my mom's spaghetti onto my sweater.

I freaked out during mine. I literally did not know what a foreskin was and screamed at my parents.

could be worse, could have chosen something like communism or some other Marxist meme

I dunno about you but the symbol on the podium looks like a coat of arms. Much more likely to be a school that a hotel imo.

>I can definitively say Canada has less retarded faggotry on a day-to-day basis

Uh huh and how many dogs have you had sex with today?

american men have really become beta fag cucks

>t. didn't even read the post

I used to think the US was a right-wing paradise until I actually lived there and saw nothing but hordes of mongrels, trannies, and commies all held together by a police state constantly surveying and breathing down your neck.

Stop getting your knowledge from cherrypicked memes.

I believe that's Canada

t. Jamarcus Quintavius Sanchez Washington III

people paying money for this deserve to be taken advantage of and people collecting the money deserve to be assassinated for being conniving and manipulative and only enabling social decline and unproductivity

One of those cucks has an anarchy symbol on their shoulder

best kind of waifu

>I can definitively say Canada has less retarded faggotry on a day-to-day basis.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no.

top kek

Look at the emblem on the podium. It's James Madison University in Virginia.

I avoided cringey subjects like this in my public speaking classes. I did one on Autism and the second on Gun Control. Both were hits.