Iranian TV to air TV show about Jewish conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=OXe3juopnys

Trailer of a new series to be shown on all Iranian channels to awaken the people about the secret hidden world of the kabal and shadow government and the illuminati and their secrets. its called "Satan's plan".

This programs will not be liken by the ruling elite and surely will anger them that their secrets will be revealed for the sheeps to see.

I fucking love my Iranian bros, I wish they would calm down with the Sunni hate and we could just get along. If any nation will smash Israel to fuck, it's Iran.

Bumping for combating international jewery

Ah yes....
Iran will show you the truth Goyim.....
Using video editing and Satanic imagery

My problem is ancient Sumeria is located in Iran and pivotal findings from one of the least understood civilizations to ever exist on earth are confiscated and suppressed by the Iranian government in cooperation with the muslim brotherhood.

>MB
>Iran
Stfu you ignorant fucking redneck underage, grown-ups are talking

>reddit the post
Iran is ok. Persians (60% of Iran) are good people that should be aligned with Europe. Iran rejects usury. They reject international banking. They reject degenerate garbage. Over all 8/10 country and far more European looking/acting than the kikes.

>spend billions for Israel (10m ppl) and get worse than nothing in return
>leave Iran alone (70m ppl) and they deal with the JQ, sell us cheap minerals/oil, and buy our technology and sophisticated goods

Hmm I wonder who we should align with.

daily reminder that cyrus was persian

daily reminder that persians were aryan before the muds infected them, and still have lots of germanic blood in their veins

>gotta discredit fast

Iran totally doesn't have a reason to create anti-Semitic propaganda.

Nah.

Did you guys see the battlefield 4 gameplay in the video?

>144p
wtf

shieeeet

Because they constantly get Jewed over, yeah.
I don't have any reason to advocate cancer research rn but if my doctor gave me a bit of bad news...inshallah he will.

Yea

you're gonna be ash soon

Say what you want about Iran, how many sandniggers it has or how they all chant Death to America every day, but you have to admit one thing:

There's no way anything like this would ever get through the production stage in America/The West, let alone completed and aired. The jews would be on it like flies on shit, probably jailing everyone involved and suing their families too.