imgur.com/a/n72LS
>SE Syria Jun 29
i.imgur.com/oiIikbp.jpg
>Daraa Jun 14
i.imgur.com/fiaHO5b.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul 8-9
>SAA reported to break through Jihadist stronghold In Ayn Tarma, East Ghouta, potential breakthrough into rest of pocket
>DeZ: IS assault stopped by SAA in Panorama area
>Idlib: Jihadist civil war continues, HTS takes over hill overlooking Ahrar Al-sham base in Bab Al-Hawa area
>E Ghouta: HTS & allies attack JaI. SAA captures more land in Ayn Tarma
>Ru, US agree to ceasefire in SW Syria (southern Daraa, Quneitra and As-Suwayda provinces), starts on July 9th
>HTS raids IS base in W Idlib, capture IEDs planted in vehicles, motorcycles, explosive belts, weapons
>US refuses Russia’s offer to inspect Shayrat Airbase for CW
>OPCW ignores possibility Khan Sheikhoun chemical attack was staged
>unconfirmed: Kurdish forces might transfer power to Sy gov in N Aleppo
>Rebel commander assassinated by 'unknown side' in attempt to prevent recon agreement in Qalamun
>224 civilians killed by US airstrikes since Kurdish forces entered Raqqa
ISF claims Mosul Old City liberated
>Putin: Trump different than on TV, we can restore relations with US

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXe3juopnys
twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/883637471057260544
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for FSA

First for baked in the nick of time.

1st for blowjobs

What news of the eastern front comrades

Nothing yet, but I feel like the Morning has yet to yield its gains.

How many fighters does ISIS have

S O O N

Repost for potential.
I came here today to link you lads to a CIA psyop game/anime targeting arab youth, made by "Kuma games". The same Kuma games that had one of their designers executed in Iran for producing propaganda.

They have lots of anime episodes on yt. They also have a counter strikeesque game.

It is called "The tiger unit". All the arabic you see in it is made with google translate. Its fucking obvious propaganda.

The good guys are gulf countries, Egypt, morocco..etc. The baddies are syria, hamas, hezbollah and Iran.

They even feature our president.

In this pic you can see how they want him to look, like hitler.

The episode I link here is about Tartus russian port.

The opening scene says "the plague is spreading in tartus city and its russian base. The population is angry."

If you want more, paste "وحدة النمر" in yt.

What do you think about this shit ? What do they hope to achieve ? I have not studied the vids because I have no time but I think they are worth a look, to see what they want us to believe and think.

The IDF has about 600,000 total troops (including reserves)

Nice meme, but I mean the caliphate specifically

People who are sympathetic will download it and subsequently be able to be tracked and network mapped, most likely imo.

Trailer for Iranian Illuminati TV show "Satan's Plan"

youtube.com/watch?v=OXe3juopnys

about 100k I think

probably a psy-op to track people who sympathetic to FSA/SAA/any other faction in syria for easier surveillance

Sounds amusing but gulf countries are walking meme man. Just take it as free PR.

Some say ~10k left across what is left of their territory in Ragga, around DeZ, and probably a skeleton crew in homs up until Sukhnah, but nothing is confirmed.

Source?

In contrast, what are SAA and allies numbers approximately

if you mean active personnel serving then the estimate is 125 000 with 60 000 reservists

Hard to say; They've committed elements from a half dozen Military arms and Militias (including Russian ground forces), and that's just what's been confirmed. I would say to be smart about it and to have the manpower to take and hold areas (even just swathes of desert), it would tkae at least 25k men on the Salami front (including support staff) with NDF in reserve, with about 10-15k (again support staff incl.) going up the boarder with Iraq (not to mention the elements of ISF/PMU on the other side).

After that I don't know. They say the Aleppo offensive won't push much more into Raqqa, but we'll see.

I think he means on the ISIS fronts.

oh

Muahahaha Mosul has been retaken. How do you like the taste of lead, ISIS! We did it, guys!

I guess my thread is destined to die in the night. One last bump before bed. gn all.

Then "multiply" is likely not an option. Assuming PS6 has live previews for layer properties, you can just scroll through and find one that looks good.

I cropped out the majority of the pic since I'm lazy and just did the most sexual part of it.

>Then "multiply" is likely not an option.
Damn it.
Well rate my shitty shop then faggot.

The little tattoo is too small to make a difference, desu, and it's also on the leg, which is not an important part of the body, unlike say the face.

Mosul has fallen to the US coalition. Now all that remains is Raqqa and that will be two ISIS capital cities that the US coalition has taken. Nice!

How does it feel to kill your brethren?

Its no tattoo m8.
Look closer.

We are not killing Americans you fucking retarded poo.

Uhh
Okay.

Not a logo.

Yeah sure Paco.

pls rebond

You can stop being a faggot, and just say that I suck.
Maybe it would work in gif format.

No, I just don't know what to say. It's an egg being fertilized by sperm on her leg, right? Really odd placement. Also I recommend PSD/PNG. (PSD being the layered storage format for PS6)

we LOST to /ptg/
fuck this is embarrassing

>>No, I just don't know what to say. It's an egg being fertilized by sperm on her leg, right? Really odd placement. Also I recommend PSD
>PSD
What is that?

It's Photoshop's file format.

>file format.
No what I meant is that static placement might be the problem. If I make it a gif , 24f and change opacity of transparent from 0 to 100 in 12 f, it might work. Or so I think.

I think animated gifs are harder to make than static images, but ok.

Redpill me on Assad Sup Forums.

He has a personal SU27 he uses to drop chemical weapons on children and women.

muh oc, nigs

Assad is the good guy and desu if you want rationale you'll have to ask in more detail, he's like the Trump of Syria. He's the best in every regard, but he isn't perfect. He protects Syrian Christians from persecution, and many Christian militia are affiliated to his government.

he killed 250,000 innocent children and for him the hardest thing was his dick

No I mean in total. FSA, Kurds, IDF are all scum. ISIS is the devil

Cannot Mossad.

Can't cite any sources that aren't Israeli shills

Middle East sectarian dictator.

>implying that isn't Rabbinic exaggeration

I just checked my reliable impartial sources on the ground in Coventry and actually it's 2,500,000 children, my bad!

good job

I see retards LARPing, user

but he is true and there is even more including reserves

Why don't the Zionists kill all of the Bolsheviks that give you guys such a bad name?

>the discord shit again
>sourceless screencaps of muh shills
>l-look see guys its the shills that made you disapprove of trumps interventionist policies!!!
If Trump recommits himself to a non-interventionist non-kike policy then people here will likely give him more support, if he doesn't they wont.

It has nothing to do with """shills"""

beacuse then they'll say "EVIL ZIONISTS KILLING PEACEFUL COMMUNISTS"

Pls stop posting this
You look like a idiot everytime

The ceasefire looks like a step in the right direction. I hope he pulls us out and lets Russia fix it's foreign ally.

>Trump does something incredibly retarded that alienates half of his Sup Forums support
>3 months later
>guise I found the perfect way to split Sup Forums

Call them antisemitic or something. do that jew doo that you do so well.

>imply its not because commies will crack Zionist skulls on the pavement

Talk is cheap, he's still building bases in southern syria.
twitter.com/M3t4_tr0n/status/883637471057260544
I'm not holding my breath on Trump doing a 180.

that doesn't work and we don't even do that

I see it more as Trump stopping the interventionist majority of the Congress from escalating the conflict much more.

#SAA Liberate Strategic Al-'Allam Point which overlooks both #ISIS-strongholds of Um Sahreej & Mushayrifah Janubi

Can't let the goyim know about any of their tricks

It's confirmation bias for those who don't care about foreign policy. It's a lot easier to believe a screencap that tries to discredit dissent through "muh shills" than it is to believe that Trump may not have the best foreign policy.
>interventionist majority
Actually that "interventionist majority" voted no on intervention over the exact same shit in 2013 when it was put up to a vote because Obama actually sought congressional approval for a strike.

post the gif you stupid poo

>make sure that they stay separated and fight
made my day
It's like going to vegetarian/vegan forums spreading info how cruel humans are, and we need to save animals.

Putin and Trump will decide Assad's fate. The opinions of autistic muslim refugees living in America are irrelevant (though you will go back either way).

I am not at home
I don't have my gif folder
I am a dirty mobilefag

Where are you user?

>implying half of Sup Forums gives a fuck about syria enough to change their stance on trump

That's a lot of one issue voters

Just dropping in to say good taste user

>Trump

Nope. US doesn't have any leverage in this question. US saying that Assad must go/stay is irrelevant.

OC

>confederate flag
>pushing for illegal executive branch intervention in sovereign states

In the countryside
Down south mostly

>imply half of Sup Forums doesn't hate trump the Zionist puppets he is
The other half is the cancer of /ptg/

What does /SG/ think of the SSNP? Just read about them and they seem to have a lot of grassroots support , protect Christian s and other minorities, and support Assad/fight along with SAA.

I'm not a one issue voter though, I voted based on firearm deregulation, maintaining a strong border, anti interventionism and shitter shattering the neo conservative and neo liberal factions at the same time.

I'm not a one issue voter, but it was a very important issue to me

And you as well

Heard the SSNP is just where rich kids go to play solider

Visiting family or drunk with your friends?

Oops meant /sg/... Phoneposting at work

I see there are a few Lain fans here. I will make my home here now.

Family
Getting drunk tomorrow at my graduation party

Sounds like the Civil Airmen branch at my town

who here dosent like lain?
just watched recently now its my favorite show

Welcome lad

It is comfy and mysterious, a good find

Underage b& when?