Should I join a church even if I'm not Christian...

Should I join a church even if I'm not Christian? I feel like they could positively influence my life while also allowing me a path to interacting with my community.

I'm worried it would be rude, as I would essentially be LARPing as a Christian.

If yes, what denomination? What are you, and present arguments for what sect is best sect.

Don't do it dude, waste of time, everyone there just wants to gtfo asap

The problem is that you'll be alienated out of the community if you ever are outed as a non believer or hold heretical views

I don't see why not. In fact the idea of having to be a true believer is a meme. There is a reason they call it faith, and there's a reason why there is such thing as a leap of faith. By giving up on absolute rationality to lose your mind but gain God. Many Christians have their faith tested, it's just what life is like as a religious person. I'm not religious, but I haven't ruled out taking a leap one day if it gets to that.

Yes, it can influence your life positively, just dont dive deep doen your head

Deep down your head, I mean, belive everything people say.

wtf?

Have you read the bible yet?

I would read the new testament first and learn the history of Christianity and all the schisms and unions it has gone through.

>JW.org

I recently started doing this. My intention was to find a good woman, but everyone is so old there. It's a dying tradition. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep it up. They are all so blue pilled... sheep with there heads in the ground, seemingly oblivious to the danger that is approaching my country.

The last thing Christianity needs is more people ruining the religion by not even believing in it. Go to Europe if you want to get confused as to what classifies you as a Christian.

>be europoor
>think "hurr derp I practise traditions so im xtian xDD"
>but I dont believe in muh wizard
>jebus isnt real xD
>but im stil a xtian!

>their :/

Because you meet a lot of people, whom will try to help you, and as you said, community, and you will respect certain laws, because you made a vow, doesnt matter if it's real or not, it is something beneficial, Those people usually don't do drugs, they dont have unhealthy habits, and you will progress in your life.

I do pretty often. It's nice to get out of the house and do something other than post on here and the people there are pretty nice

true, that's what I thought too. Although the only thing I really need in my life is a good female. I don't know... we shall see.

\bsolutely do it. I have been LARPing as a christian for more than a decade and I'm ok. The main advatage is you get access to very religious girls, that are waifu material.

It is not dying, people will turn to this, when they notice their bad habits

What are you then? If you really want to go, you need to open your mind and believe in different ways and angles to make sense to be honest. Otherwise, don't bother.

Though, I do believe people would love to show you around if you mention that you are interested and wish to learn more about it.

But it's all personal discovery though. You have to find God within yourself and on your own most of the time.

Belive in what?

Don't be too surprised when you find yourself curbing your vices and thinking about God more.
Come on in, the water's fine.

Yes. It's the best decision you will make in your life. A church is a hospital for sinners. Go catholic as protestant ones aren't real churches as they lack apostolic bishops which is what defines what a church is

I agree, protestant ones are more focused on money

Indeed. Whenever I have been to protestant churches they have always begged and guilt tripped so hard the congregation into gibs. They are obsessed with money yet they accuse the catholic church which has voluntary collections of being money hungry.

Literally some protestant churches I know will get angry at you if you don't give 15% of your wages to them

That also doesn't include the protestant phenomena of "gift day" where you're expected to give thousands of shekels in one gift.

I suppose those expensive sound systems and dozens of flat screen TVs don't pay for themselves

the big secret is no one in the west actually believes their religion to be factually accurate, they just enjoy the coping mechanism effect and support the morals and culture so everyone just goes along with it

thats why if you ask a christian why do you think your religion out of the other thousands is the real one they will say something ambiguous like "thats why it's called faith ;^)" and only low IQ retard sand niggers actually do kill and die for their religion as if its actually true

Join the Episcopalian Church. Denomination with highest average wealth and highest average wealth for non Jews. They're not bible thumpers but it's still a community where you can network.

Unfortunately many Episcopal Churches let in degeneracy into the clergy to keep up with PC trends.

Don't have apostolic bishops so not part of the one holy catholic and apostolic church

Did you know that, in a survey done throughout the Church of England, that over a third of it's ministers didn't believe in the ressurection of Christ? Of it's MINISTERS. This is why I'm more inclined to your point of view than I once was - Like m'boy Paul said, if you don't believe in the ressurection you might as well just pack up and go home. You're just wasting your time. If you're interested and want to know more then that's great, but if you call yourself a born-again Christian but don't believe, then you are literally the most detestible of men.

Seriously read Paul's letters OP, he'll redpill you on the whole shebang

>I'm worried it would be rude, as I would essentially be LARPing as a Christian.

From the shit I've seen, there's a hell of a lot more people in churches that are mindless practitioners than true believers. Nothing's more fucking annoying than some cunt trying to play Pascal's Wager and thinking perfect attendance every Sunday is enough to get them into Heaven, or at least out of Hell. The world has more than enough of those hypocrites and assholes running around, just don't be a dick and you'll be alright. Tell them your faith is lacking, but you're working on it if that's not a downright lie. If you're not actually open to Christianity as your religion, then find something else to spend your time on.

As for what sect, assuming you're open enough to give it a shot, look what kinds of churches are available in your area and do a little research. Figure out what resonates best with you.

This right here. Most Christians don't even know their bible.