“If people did this in Egypt they would be shot,” said Ibrahim Ali, a 29-year-old Egyptian who came here in 2011...

“If people did this in Egypt they would be shot,” said Ibrahim Ali, a 29-year-old Egyptian who came here in 2011. “The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education. Yet those people are not happy. I don’t get it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4SxPXnn31c
youtube.com/watch?v=5RLT2sBXNI0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wtf I love refugees now

Maybe the rioters are tax payers?

>we found this one arab to comment, he represents them all you bigot!

germans are subhuman
>pic related your average German

WE WANT MOAR GIBS OR WE START TO RIOT TOO

Y'see, Ibrahim, people in the West have it good, I mean REALLY good. No plagues, massive natural disasters, protracted home-soil wars, none of that. Turns out when people have it good, they get bored, and even though we've given them countless opportunities and toys, bread and circuses everywhere, the younger generations STILL get bored, and when they get bored, they get uppity.

So we have decided to let them bash themselves on riot-shields and water cannons a few times a year to blow off steam, y'know?

>The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education.
Of course a muslim would think this. It's actually true in his case.

Tail of blood discovered 'it's quite a lot'

Who exactly are the rioters? I was under the impression they were immigrants.

wtf I want cultural enrichment now

commies/antifa

College attenders with useless degrees

Antifa, autonomous, Soros' brats....

Is there anything productive those useless cunts can do? I've never once seen a commie further any civilization or commit a selfless act.

>We already got the GIBS, what are you rioting for?
t. Muhammad Abdul

wtf i love pakkis now

..and statist scum

Wtf I love globalism now.

>Is there anything productive those useless cunts can do
Yes, get turned into minced meat and feed the poor.

It's so funny that the minorities they took to their ideological bed are starting to think they are stupid.

As a spic, I have always believed that minorities will be their downfall. Even if they somehow succeed in destroying the west, they will have to deal with all of us because all of us are naturally and historically not communist groups. Some minorities will use them to get ahead now, but will turn on them later.

That's not true, commusnist condemn themselves to total selflessness if you look at the true colors of their shitty ideology

Maybe the SJWs are right. Maybe white people really are the problem.

Are you trying to reply to me, newfriend? Reddit is that way.

Yes, i was. Anything wrong with that?

Lurk moar.

I have been trying to tell my communist friend this, but he literally cannot comprehend it. When you take people in from conservative countries and refuse to reproduce in any kind of appreciable numbers, eventually, inevitably, the country will become more conservative to represent their ideals. Within a generation, we will not only see an evaporation of gay rights, but with the way things are headed, anti-white legislation.

It won't matter to them because they will be dead... but they are leaving one hell of a legacy.

>communist friend

Took u long enough to realise
White ppl have been spoilt and have degenerated

Daily reminder that the police did nothing to stop the rioting at G20

I would love to see a refugeezers vs antifa battle, imagine what would they think when they understand how stupid they are.

They are euro migrants speak russian, Polish, Italian, Greek etc

This is the problem with ancap/libertarian.
They see ideology and have never grasped the reality of either there own or (what they see as) opponent's ideology as it is practiced by real people.
This isn't surprising but it is stupid as expected

>As a

>>>/reddit/

WOOO HOOO

BASED MUDSLIMS

WE ARE MAGAPEDES

That' a good poin-
>uses customs flags

>muh an Leib und Leben bedroht
yeah, that's your fucking job
now get the fuck back in there

But he's talking about rapefugees freshly in the west, not entitled Western crybaby babydick singleparent kiddos.

KEK is the only hope left in germany

post the link you gigantic fucking faggot

Oh wait he was crying about antifas. Yeah, what the fuck are those losers evebln doing in Germany? Germany is totally cucked, they should be celebrating.

Maybe it's a celebratory riot, like winning THE BIG GAME.

are refugees, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

CMON EVERYONE WE'RE SWITCHING SIDES NOW

can someone post that webm that been doing the rounds? I never saw it but the thumbnail looked to be people on a roof looking down onto the street

>Arab refugees in Germany can't understand why G20 protesters are rioting
Probably because it doesn't involve a magical sky fairy. They seem to get very confused about things that don't involve their superstition.

I've known him for eleven years now. When we first became bros, he was a sensible guy with no real political interests... He starting researching conspiracies to make a dank RPG campaign and ended up falling in with Reddit. They corrupted him and turned him into a pinko. The result is that he is still a pretty uninformed guy, but he makes a point of discussing politics even though he doesn't know any core concepts.

Like a lot of people, he was drawn into it because of the current climate and I think he's going to look back on this phase with embarrassment. We are working on deprogramming him, but like a lot of people he considers his political orientation as more of a reflection of who he is as a person, a fashion statement.

They're actually almost 100 % ethnic Germans
really makes you think

Stop being retarded

Trying to defend a horde of savages?

This is what I picked up from a shop owner whose store they ravaged
>"I stood there for hours with my son and watched. I could hardly hear any German be spoken"

Most of these freaks are international terrorists who came to G20

>“The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education. Yet those people are not happy. I don’t get it.”
As says, the state provides all these things to Designated Poor Minorities, not native Germans

DELETE THIS

Are you saying the riots are justified?

>As says, the state provides all these things to Designated Poor Minorities, not native Germans
Not entirely correct. Everyone gets the same gibmees.

What is true is what this dude says: the "black block", the masked dudes are mostly foreigners from Italy, France, Poland and other Eastern Europeans. They are so-called "riot tourists". They travel to all big events in Europe to smash shit up.

bahahahah, good one

I know there were Finns so I bet all the commies around Europe went there.

I think we can all agree that there's enough BS in Germany that people rioting isn't surprising. The question is why everyone is rioting. Have you ever been to protests like that? You ask 20 different people why they are rioting and you will either get 20 different answers or the exact same words, verbatim, because they are being force-fed their opinions.

Cool pic ahmed

They did an analysis. 95% of Antifa are low educated, male, jobless and live with their parents

So this guy has been a refugee for 6 (six) years. And he's fleeing... ?

He is not a refugee and never was. He is an Egyptian fucked up immigrant still on gibmees.

this is called the Tocqueville Effect

Are Finns commies?

>european natives can't understand why muslims keep committing terror attacks and running rape gangs
>The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits, education, and immunity from criticism. Yet those people still shoot, rape, and run over everyone. I don’t get it.

Tim Pool leaves Hamburg due to death threats from Antifa:
youtube.com/watch?v=B4SxPXnn31c

There is something rotten in Germany.

Subhuman sandniggers are unable to convey a greater idea that doesn't involve gibs and free stuff. What a fucking surprise.

Not many of them, for obvious historical reasons, but yes there are commie Finns. And those ought to be deported to North Korea along with all other commies in the world.

based refugees

Germany is all sorts of fucked up it seems.

Guys... guys...

youtube.com/watch?v=5RLT2sBXNI0

No.
As a nation stabilizes and begins to improve, working towards it's sovereignty and independence from international bankers.
Those bankers will foment revolution within the nation.

Fiddling while Rome burns?

Fiddling while Rome burns.
Skip to 8:50
When the watercannons start to fire.

Not a big surprise

Egyptians are the true Germans now

These is what the German antifa is doing on a daily

8:20

is this guy sleeping or what?

At least Modi seems to be enjoying himself.

>“The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education.
Not for whites.

why are there just a couple of fuckin skulls sitting there

They totally are

the sadest part is when hundred of their women were abused they did nothing, and now when a bunch of leaders come together to have a talk and drink free coffee they want to riot and burn everything?

Hold.G20 in Somalia next year and see if the rioters come.

You know at this point I dont give a fuck anymore, Europe is lost. The refugee guy has a point though, he's probably 1 out of 10000 who assimilate and will end up loving living in Germany. All those fucking krauts rioting for what? what is the issue now? because of Trump? I have never seen a nation so triggered by a burger president, can we say Germany is as bad as Sweden now?

i still don't know what they're rioting over

Welcome to Germany a land that is slowly killing itself we will be the refugee version of Atlantis

>low educated, male, jobless and live with their parents
holy shit am i antifa??

As an Italian can I go to Germany and get gibs?

A staged photograph for propaganda purposes

>“The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education. Yet those people are not happy. I don’t get it.”

You don't appreciate what you don't earn by yourself.

>The state provides everything
>Yet those people are not happy.
I can think of one reason, the state

>The state provides everything: housing, unemployment benefits and education.
If you are brown

gas yourself

They also smashed up downtown Gothenburg in 2001. Locals confronted one guy smashing up a bus stop. He said he did it as a 'protest against the poor public transport in Rostock.' That retarded.

We need to get the narrative going of AFA as the only true fascists. Meme them to oblivion.

You would have to work in Germany for a year full time. Then you can apply for gibs. EU rules are different than American drafted international laws.

The current German is way beneath the Arab. All the good genes were cleansed during and after WW2.

The brave genes died. The smart genes left for UK/US. The beautiful genes produced Soviet rapebabies.

The Germans we see today are even lower than the Jew.

Protesters are from anarcho-network accros all Europe