Hijabs should be banned because women are forced to wear them by their parents (not true, many choose to wear them)

>Hijabs should be banned because women are forced to wear them by their parents (not true, many choose to wear them)

>We should force women to have a baby, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising the baby and live in a financially, emotionally and physically precarious state for at least 18 years because muh feefees

You can't be for women's rights on one issue and not on the other.

Who says I'm for woman's rights?

>many choose to wear them

What happens to the ones that don't wear them?

yes because every pregnency is not a choice. think before you make a shitty post kebab, you might get someone to take the bait if you put some thought into it

>We should force women to have a baby
???

Hijabs should be banned because Islamic Civilization should not be allowed a foothold in the West.

If many choose to wear hijabs and I still want to ban them, how does that make me FOR women's rights?

so it's a woman's "right" to murder her baby? A man can't and for good reason murder is wrong

>We should force women to have a baby, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising the baby and live in a financially, emotionally and physically precarious state for at least 18 years because muh feefees
We shouldn't force them, we should persuade them that this is a good choice. The comparison with hijab is nonsense because wearing a hijab is more or less ridiculous fashion choice. Having a baby on the other hand is an objectively good act which brings happiness both to the mother and the newborn. Not everything in the world is about the money, user

How come Muslims get paid to have babies in our countries when the native citizens have to pay out of their ass to have a child?

Really makes you think.

Are women normally forced to have children?

Outside of a case for rape women opt to have sex and reproduce.

A

>woman is forced to live in society

>If she does not want so she can destroy the society

nice logic there retard cuck

Don't reply to (((Their))) threads

Hijabs should be banned because they're Islamic/Arabic culture which is objectively shit.

>1 post by this ID
sage

>Be leaf
>Shill for Islamic "scare women into wearing full body covering in 40°C heat"

Dude I know you're trying to make a point about women's rights, but that first line made you sound like a jackass.

As for your point on abortion, inconveniencing the woman doesn't make murder okay. Don't have babies if you're not ready for the responsibility.

>>We should force women to have a baby, spend hundreds of thousands of dollars raising the baby and live in a financially, emotionally and physically precarious state for at least 18 years because muh feefees
Why not? What's good for the gander is good for the goose.

>many choose to wear them
>many
consider the marginalized!

I'm not for women's rights. I'm a strict traditionalist. Giving women rights was the beginning of the end.

I want headbags banned because I want muzrats banned.

Scratch that. We need to take any muzrat wearing one of these headbags and set the headbags on fire while they're wearing it

I am not for women's rights at all, actually

Adoptions a option

The word hijab doesn't exist in the Qu'ran.
A woman is asked to wear a veil to cover her breasts, her modesty in the Qu'ran.
All the rest derives from other patriarchal practices in the middle east.
It's like we made all of our women monks.
Fucking stupid man.
Ban that shit in our contries.

So the Koran says women only should cover their tits? Like technically they could walk around with only their tits covered and be Ok?

FUCKING

No, retarded leaf, not because of feelings. Because I don't want to pay for that shit. If she doesn't want to pay for a kid, why the flying fuck should I want to/have to pay for her to not have a kid?

actually you can
i wouldnt expect a communist to understand though, very close minded bunch.

stop replying
sage
1 post by this ID

There's some misinterpretation here.
The 'veil' referred is more precisely translated as 'headscarf', in all but name that's the basic hijab worn by muslim women all over the world.
They are also asked to wear the jalabib, a shapeless full body dress that covers the head as well, with a hole for the face.

It's worse than the magical underwear, but we don't make as much fun of it because terrorism.

BTW, you know who else has magical underwear and doesn't go for terror attacks? Sikhs.