Latest data suggests the UK's manufacturing and industrial sectors are in contraction while the country's addiction to...

Latest data suggests the UK's manufacturing and industrial sectors are in contraction while the country's addiction to imports remains as strong as ever.

poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/7117-manufacturing-and-trade-key-for-pound-to-euro-and-dollar-exchange-rates-today

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wN3pa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying all these "economic analysis" articles aren't just making shit up to say
>"seeeee! see what happens when you go against globalism! get back in the EU *NOW*!!!!"

Manufacturing went down with Thatcher already and migration started.
The claimed based Brits like Thatcher and Churchill fucked everything up tbhfam

okay i guess you're right germany, brexit was definitely a mistake, please take us back

>German spammer spamming again
Just get fucking banned will you.

Manufacturing went down because third world countries exist. Thatcher saw the writing on the wall after the god awful 1970s and made efforts to convert the economy away from it. With Germany right on the doorstep there was no point in producing shit when autistic Germans can do it cheaper.

>archive
archive.is/wN3pa

I don't care.

UK's problem is that they said they would leave EU, but show no sign wanting to leave, they show no sign stopping immigration. They should stick to one thing and one thing only.

Why not deal with your rapefugees and antifaggets rioting before bitching about Britain?

BUMP

It's down because British companies can't produce things people want, at any price.
You don't buy German because it's cheap.
The falling pound will hit you like one of those banana republics, in that it will only impoverish the country.

problem is we have incompetant leaders and suffer in the same way america does in having only 2 electable parties. the infinite gdp meme is responsible for not stopping immigration. apparently gdp will grow forever with no consequences as long as the population keeps expanding

GDP can also grow when you raise the prices artificially or you know those financial elite. GDP is just smoke and mirrors for the fact bosses make huge salaries replacing you with illegals and many times not paying them minimum allowed salary or no salary whatsoever. This practice will also hard natives with time. More wageslave you become, bigger you will become.

>It's down because British companies can't produce things people want
Please don't claim things you can't prove.

We've actually had to live through Thatcher unlike you, and yes her effects on industry were devastating.
To claim that we're incapable of making things people want, is unfounded and lacking logical substance.

Outsourcing manufacturing is a serious issue here, It seems less of an issue for your country as your government hasn't sold much of you advanced engineering industry(as far as I know).
In our case ours has.

>Manufacturing went down because third world countries exist.
unless you produce something of worth and nor plastic shit like china

As I mentioned we had allot of engineering industry, yet allot of our designs were sold to other first world nations.
Hence instead of buying advances aircraft from us for example, these countries just built them themselves.
This also happened with allot of companies, which were bought by foreign buyers.

Basically the conservatives went full car boot sale on our country's assets.

Best way to test how successful your country is:
a.) leave your wallet on car and return in 3 hours if it's still there
b.) lookup personal dept per citizen aka household debt, this way you avoid their bullshit(GDP, taxes, inflation) and see if people have money

Germany has a monopoly on this, they are just behind US and Japan i think

Ok to a, not so much to b, but even so that doesn't deflect causation from the actions I mentioned.

nice mainstream article you globalist shill, but the UK is not out of the EU woods yet..

What use do i have from high-tech skyscrapers being around me if i have no money? So looking around nice modern city to watch foreigner rich people's houses doesn't benefits me at all. I gotta have money myself. Don't you feel like a voyeur pervert when you don't have money and you walk around rich neighborhood? Americans for example like this kind of voyeur shit, watching rich people in Hollywood and reporting when they date and who, i don't.

>What use do i have from high-tech skyscrapers being around me if i have no money?
Well they're not for you are they, they were built by those who wanted to use them. I do think they are ugly though, I personally think we should build more underground.

>Don't you feel like a voyeur pervert when you don't have money and you walk around rich neighborhood?
Not really as I don't really want extravagant housing, nor feel guilty for looking at things I can't afford.

>Americans for example like this kind of voyeur shit, watching rich people in Hollywood and reporting when they date and who, i don't.
You are describing celebrity culture not rich culture.

The problem isn't the rich, it's the lack of businesses that don't just generate money for the elites but in the process of gaining money for them generate money for the masses.
To put it simply, modern businesses need less employees from this country.