CANADA TERRORIST ATTACK - COVERUP THE STORY EDITION

Last week an independent Canadian journalist by the name of Kevin J. Johnston reported on a foiled terrorist plot in Windsor Ontario. The 2 Muslim suspects were involved in a high speed crash on their way to St Claire college where they hit another car. Police found over 1000 rounds of ammunition and several guns in the car including a sawed off shotgun. One of the suspects told the paramedics:

"IT WAS ALLAHS WILL THAT WE CRASHED AND COULD NOT CARRY FORTH OUR JIHAD"

Youtube has since banned his video reporting on this event. The original video can now be viewed here: bitchute.com/video/VGlFlwfUvlQ/

Kevin's response to the shoah of his video can be viewed here: youtu.be/_teistHh2RU

---

Some bonus material: Epic rant on Muslims - "Start breaking these guys down" youtu.be/S8Cuqr26xe0?t=138

"You have to understand something kids, is that the education you are recieving right now in Ontario is 100% WORTHLESS" youtu.be/v0eWZ_W--UQ?t=104

I will probably get accused of being a PR hack for his youtube channel but since youtube decided to censor him and because seeing a Canadian with a huge pair of balls is very rare these days I have went out of my way to research him. I had a back and forth email with Kevin about the terrorist story and if there is enough interest here I will post it. Kevin does have a loose affiliation with (((Rebel Media))) but clearly is not under the control of Ezra Levant.

Other urls found in this thread:

windsorstar.com/news/local-news/officials-reject-bloggers-claim-st-clair-college-was-terror-target
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831
archive.is/7yoVB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ezra Levant.
stopped reading right there

can't you find a non fake news source? ezra's involvement automatically discredits anything

His wiki says he has minor involvement with Rebel but I have never seen him on any of their shows. Feel free to name a Canadian news outlet that isn't complete shit.

>Feel free to name a Canadian news outlet that isn't complete shit.
is there something wrong with CBC...?

as a canadian with connections to the media

KEVIN HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH REBEL MEDIA YOU FUCKING DUMB FUCKS

although this looks pretty cool and I gotta look into this.

Where is your next standup gig? I wanna come watch.

YouTube information
Channel KevinJackalJohnston
Genre Commentary
Subscribers 8,916
(May, 2017)
Associated acts The Rebel Media

Reading off his wiki.

>Where is your next standup gig?
What's so funny? Experts have already discredited the conspiracy theory whackjob you're shilling for
windsorstar.com/news/local-news/officials-reject-bloggers-claim-st-clair-college-was-terror-target

You understand that saying the word CONSPIRACY doesn't work on discrediting people anymore right?

Canada has a decent sized Muslim population for a long time now and there has been zero stories coming out of anything illegal they have done other than a couple puff piece Rebel Media reports. All across western civilization the media has been bought out by foreign interests and corrupted so quoting some random shit newspaper and taking their word for gospel is idiotic.

>Canada has a decent sized Muslim population for a long time now and there has been zero stories coming out of anything illegal
That's because our government and communities do a good job at integrating them into society here, so they don't commit crime at nearly anywhere near the rates you see in European cities

>other than a couple puff piece Rebel Media reports
Did you miss this one where the Syrian refugee molested 6 teenage girls?
cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/syrian-refugee-west-edmonton-mall-sexual-assault-reaction-racism-1.3973831

>so quoting some random shit newspaper and taking their word for gospel is idiotic.
and so quoting a "journalist" youtuber discredited by the experts is somehow less idiotic?

Straight to archive
archive.is/7yoVB

When you talk positively about the CBC your cover gets blown. May as well stop typing.

>experts
>CBC
>integrated

Come to downtown Toronto with me and we can talk about all that shit. We can go ahead and walk through the ghettos, the antifa zones, and the Muslim neighborhoods together and you can tell me what fucking "integrated" means, you cunt. I ought to beat the fuck out of you.

First email I had with Kevin below. I asked about his sources and if the couple that was hit in the crash was okay.

---

Good day and thank you very much for emailing me directly about the article.

I am working with David Menzies of theRebel.Media to dig further into this as I would like to know myself if the Canadian couple is okay.

What I would like to say though on my sources is that I know for a fact as do they they will lose their job for sharing this information with me.

Since the entire country seems to be Islamic and left-wing I'm going to protect my sources as I know for a fact that they will not be sources any longer if I go against my word of Honor.

I would like to be able to speak with you if you'd like to discuss the case and if so please let me know give me your best time and phone number and I'll get ahold of you.

Kevin J Johnston

Email #2

I absolutely appreciate where you're coming from, however when I give my word it is Unbreakable. I cannot divulge who these employees are

Believe me when I heard the conversation I sat in awe Angry as hell. I need Canada to understand just how close they came to a Columbine. I'd like you to take note however that on BitChute the same videos over 37,000 views and not a single police officer from Windsor has called me to complain.

If Windsor Police thought for an instant that I was lying they'd be on my ass.

Kevin J Johnston

I like your effort Canuck, and maybe he is doing good work, I would just encourage you to remember that journalists are all literal subhuman trash that scavenged together enough clay and detritus to hobble around and mimic human behavior. He may yet turn out to be some kind of homunculus.

Did you watch the "break their bones" video I linked?

The guy is insane to say that kind of shit in Canada. Thats the only reason why I even heard of this Windsor terror plot.

I'm watching the first one right now, caught the highlights of the 2nd first, haven't started the 3rd. What's the break their bones business?

Watch the 3rd video. Copy and paste the link if you wanna go straight to the good part.

Oh damn, I see. This good shit. I can see why your controllers don't like this guy.

This. Provide legit source.

Name a legit source in Canada.

Holy shit, bump. Thanks for the info.

i feel so sorry that, from now on, this will be your part and parcel of living in a multiislamic society, leafbros

ps. please don't send turdeau in jail. he'll love it

This is literally fake news

>
Come to downtown Toronto with me and we can talk about all that shit. We can go ahead and walk through the ghettos, the antifa zones, and the Muslim neighborhoods together and you can tell me what fucking "integrated" means, you cunt. I ought to beat the fuck out of you.

>75% of toronto is leftie cucks and wont do a fucking thing. Bunch of nu-male pseudo faggots or numpf for short.

>"break their bones"
Eh? where?

Hahaha ok I see it now. Damn I like this guy.

(((Ezra)))

BREAK HIS BONES!!! HAHAHA epic

"Idiot child, Jihadi Justin Trudeau!"
Fucking right on. This dude has earned my newest mancrush.

Fuck you piece of shit Muslim I spit on your prophet Mohammad.