I'm a liberal myself, but if Putin is really this evil and bad, then how would you explain this?

I'm a liberal myself, but if Putin is really this evil and bad, then how would you explain this?

Other urls found in this thread:

turkey.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-july-erdogan-and-trump-talked-very-briefly-in-hamburg-the
youtube.com/watch?v=wvMWBP7d2RU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

explain what?

and he's exactly the leader russia deserves. I wouldn't call that evil

Just the way they're looking at him, it seems as if the world leaders are listening carefully to what he has to say.

Its just a random snapshot. Could mean anything. Its meaningless without context. Stop letting single frames dictate what you think, thats probably why you're still liberal

Putin controls the world

Never in my life did I ever think the leader of the free world would be a Russian

Fake as fuck. There was a russky who postet this yesterday and got busted. Putin was shopped into the image, in reality his chair was empty at the time of the photo. Check the eye contact between the others and how the guy behind him is literally licked his head from behind if this was real.

but why...

Please, save us from the trial, freeze all the money that he and his friends stole. He destroys our country and is dangerous for the whole world. Please do not remain indifferent.

Ruski's are obsessed with the rest of the world respecting Putin and making him look good.

this look shooped

Even the text on that country plate thingy got pampered. Trump was not even seated next to him

Fuckwit try trolling with something new.

Hahaha. Every time.

huh but thats not the right imagine friendo
turkey.liveuamap.com/en/2017/7-july-erdogan-and-trump-talked-very-briefly-in-hamburg-the
\
>pic related

told you about basing opinions off photos bro

Oh yeah. Have you already forgotten the recent putin's fake? I'll remind you. Fucking lying midget-clown.
youtube.com/watch?v=wvMWBP7d2RU

>post shopped photo
>Pretend be concern
>Ask why you can support golden god?
>Reject true criticism of situation
>True autist post real pic
>Must run and hide, no post no more
>Uncle opens bedroom door
>Pulls down pants
>Heavy breathing smells like vodka
>Fingers my butt
>Pounds violently
>Cry in corner
>Grab rope from closet
>Tie rope, one end neck other end bed
>Jump out window
>Much happier now than when I be posting fake pics

That's not even his chair. Look at this photo -

This is completely shitty photoshop.

He's just away together with Merkel here, getting a good sukk.

They are huddled together to understand the translators better who are standing behind them.

The image with vlad is fake. Post high resolution one, at least 3400px wide, you moron. Check what Google search returns, the highest resolution without Putin is that wide. Beat that. And also post legit news site, not fakebook.

Maybe he farted

And why is the guy behind Putin kissing the back of his head. Who the hell would dare to intrude Putin's personal space like that?!

Honestly it doesn't get much more Alpha than this.
Napoleon, Hitler and now Putin. Is being a manlet the ultimate redpill, pol?

Putin being "evil" is a manufactured point of view. His behavior in terms of how oppressed the people of Russia are compared to our other allies is never brought up when discussing human rights. We are close with Saudi Arabia where women have literally 0 rights, and they have public hangings for crimes such as being gay. They are dominated by Sharia and they are our ally. Why is this never discussed and why isn't this an outrage? It is double standards and hipocracy.

Liberal media feeds the Russia is bad narrative, and liberals cannot think so they just buy into it. Their entire life is one enormous episode of cognitive dissonance. It is all a farce. Quit trying to fight liberals with logic and reason. It can never work

Sorry, response to wrong guy.

And maybe he's just set up the revolutionary new S-300 missile systems in Syria against american tomahawks.

+20 rub kremlinbot

I'm a pepeposter myself, but if spurdo is really this benis fugger, then how would you explain this?

nah I think he just farted

>20rub
I'd rather pawn bottles

Haha yup

Being a manlet provides you with a sense of insecurity.

In order to beat that insecurity, you have to compensate through raising your social status, then constantly working hard to get what you want and make people respect you.