RageAfterStorm: cryptofascist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488.
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM
twitter.com/phashmcqueen/status/883944622560497666
twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/883968511206359040
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rageafterstorm cryptofascist/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/lauren cryptofascist/type/op/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOOK CLOSELY

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

EYE VISUAL CLOSEUP
TAKE NOTE

btw the xame tranny psychology and brain type can be seen in Lauren Southern.

Cryptofascist Tara McCarthy has even gone so far as to ADMIT OPENLY that she thinks "more like a man" than a typical female body individual.

RAGEAFTERSTORM ADMITS TO BEING A RACIST IN THIS VIDEO WHICH IS NOT YET TAKEN DOWN
BTW this is a vid still up in which she basically admits to being a complete fucking White identity fanatic and talks about having more WHITE POWER and DEPORTING ALL NONWHITES OUT OF EUROPE and how "SHE ONLY WANTS A WHITE BABY"
youtube.com/watch?v=peNyLMWzBNM

She's milking horny males for views and clicks

TO PUSH HER TOXIC AGENDA, YES SHE IS

She is a political fanatic

Rage is a qt

UPDATE

twitter.com/phashmcqueen/status/883944622560497666

RAGEAFTERSTORM RETWEETING AN OPEN STATEMENT OF BEING FASCIST

SHE HAS ALMOST STOPPED BEING CRYPTOFASCIST

NOW SHE IS VIRTUALLY FULLY OPENLY A FASCIST

SHE IS A DANGEROUS PSYCHO WHO IS PLAYING U ALL FOR FOOLS

YOU ARE FUCKING GUN FODDER IN THE COMING RACE WAR

Don't care, would bang

I want to fuck her

I AM GAY

I LOVE SUCKING YOUR COCKS

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

I AM GAY

She was way hotter when she was an SJW as opposed to now desu

Ever have deja vu?

She's hot in a weird way.
I'd like to make a facial with her glasses on.

That being said, I never listened to her, I usually do not listen to women.
Does she say captain obvious things or is it worth my time?

Her crying on Twitter
twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/883968511206359040

GOTTA PLAY THE VICTIM

"OH POOR ME I GOT TOUCHED BY SOME HORNY MIGRANT ON A TRAIN"

"WAHHH DADDY MAKE IT STOP, LET'S HAVE THE FOURTH REICH ALREADY"

Just stop

Don't stick dick in Neo Nazi extremist cunts. You fucking idiot.

I'd probably fuck her to be honest but I'd be angry knowing she probably thinks I'm a bad person for not being racist and for my ex GF being Mexican. She is very judgemental against people. She insulted a random Black lady racially over Twitter as well. She is basically heartless and would kill random people.

People like her do genocides and create gulags. It's so clear people.

see here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physiognomy

Traditional nigger threads? Delted.

The exact same shareblue falseflag thread? Allowed 20 times a day.

Mods are compromised.

GO FUCK YOURSELF THIS IS WHAT WE ALWAYS WANTED

You idiots keep falling for it, isn't?

None of these e-celebrities actually believe the shit they spout.

They're just after the patreon bucks.

The "hot" thing was being a SJW, now is being an alt-right

>People like her do genocides and create gulags. It's so clear people.
>implying genocide is bad

The former, she's a former SJW capitalizing on the current alt-right movement who says very basic Sup Forums stuff, but is useful for us since she's pretty hot and articulates her points fairly well even if they are poorly sourced.

The point with her is that she's driving normal decent people to thinking extreme racism is OK.

She gained over 90K followers before she went open racism. That was her goal all along. People like her destabilize politics. She's like a female Bolshevik rightwinger.

Essentially Nazism is White racial communism in a sense. Both collectivist so that

You idiots are going to spark a fucking great massive race war and you tards are happy about it.

You idiots deserve trash like her. Enjoy your ex-SJW Neo Nazi propaganda making whorecunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SUCK. YOU ARE FUCKING FILTH ON THE GROUND.

>Don't stick dick in Neo Nazi extremist cunts.

>I'd probably fuck her to be honest

>I AM GAY

>imaging fucking her while she whispers in your ear how she wants to holocaust the jews and hang all the niggers from trees

I see.
Well, she's good then, a bit like PJW, it's good for normies and casuals to get redpilled softly.

Who cares if she's capitalizing if she's still saying the right things?

You can watch her shit and don't donate to her patreon or use AdBlock you nigger

Viral marketing is against the rules asshole

>she's driving normal decent people to thinking extreme racism is OK.
Good.

>going to spark a fucking great massive race war
Noice.

>spark a fucking great massive race war and you tards are happy about it
you must be pretty new if you didn't already know we want war

PJW is a fag who only goes after muzzies and celebrities.

THE
GLOBALISTS
WONT
JUST
GENOCIDE
COMMUNISTS
AND
NONWHITES

You are a fucking assclown. You need help.

if I was extremely horny and can't stop then maybe, but it's wrong. You shouldn't touch extremist scum like her.

It's like fucking a woman who helped to create the Soviet Union. It's fucked up. You should only fuck girls you can love emotionally as well as physically.

physically she's pretty hot, emotionally/spiritually she's butt ugly!

Morons.

that 's your choice but that's not the place to discuss about that
please delete your post

>PJW is a fag who only goes after muzzies and celebrities.
Correct, and he's too much of a casual for Sup Forums's level, but he is GREAT for kids (15-20yo) and casuals.

This is a shill/bot
>It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor
A very subtle offense towards Jar.

saged

Sexy, big dick'd white men of Sup Forums (you know who you are), track this girl down, fuck her brains out, and get her pregnant,

can you go a day without making this thread? is that something that's within the realm of possibility for you? you know that this entire thread is a giant shitpost, right? you know you're intentionally driving down the quality of the catalog, don't you? you've made your argument more than enough times, this topic is just naturally uninteresting for most people who aren't a faggot.

Reminder that OP is a high school DUDEWEED faggot who literally sucks dicks and had sex with his sister.
Lol you cant make this shit up. These are the shills that infect the board.

I'm just saying she isn't one of us but we should still acknowledge that she's good for our movement since she helps redpill normal people. Same with the rest of the alt-right YouTubers, male or female.

Your basing this on the fundamentally incorrect principle that we and our views are tools for the globalists.
You're pretty stupid.

Truth will set you free.
If she said that Poles are 50 IQ on average I would accept it, if she had unbiased statistics to support it. The "response" videos to this are cancer. All that virtue signaling makes me sick. But on the other hand they don't refute her points at all, just say it's "outrageous", so in a way they spread what she said.

>coming from an ex commie country
>trying to suppress his opinion and denying his right to free speech
I'm not surprised

I found out and I'm disgusted. I'm trying to warn you idiots. Iam waking up a few of you. People agree with me.

This stupid board is not going to be your eternal "muh white european heritage" safe-space. I'm not going to let you shut me down through calling me names on here.

bump

so obvious I'm not a bot....

I see digits of truth.
Czech em

but she says niggers are low iq and refuses to debate niggers because "theyre too stupid to debate" and calls out the jew

please kill yourself already. You post this same thread every fucking day and get BTFO every single fucking day.

this autist again mods you need to work for those hot pockets

I STOPPED MAKING THIS THRRAD FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK TO FOCUS ON LAUREN SOUTHERN, IDIOT

All these White nationalist cryptos are secretly in cahoots.

Don't believe me?
Check Twitter. Lauren Southern FOLLOWED RAGE AFTER STORMS THIS WEEK

You're a fucking sheep

I loved my sister so what? Dude, fuck you. Shit happens. We had a really crazy homelife. We were lost and fucked up, and shit happens.

You need to honestly understand that extreme feelings of love can happen between siblings. It's not right, but just because I drunk admitted it onlinedoesn't mean you have to talk about it and ETERNALLY POST IT to fuck with me

Also, shrooms really did help to uncvck my brain. You are an idiot.

>enlighten you to the reality of the world situation

can the mods do their fucking job and ban this spam bot already?

Dude... You should stop nameposting.

All your future threads will be character assassination against you if you do not.
It's hurting your cause.

that girl is very ugly

>OP is literally an incest baby and fucks his sister

L O L
O
L

Don't encourage him. It's hilarious watching him flail around making an ass of himself, I want to be able to call this idiot out anywhere he chooses to show his face.

>Nose ring
Degenerate whore.
Dropped.

>Don't believe me?
>Check Twitter. Lauren Southern FOLLOWED RAGE AFTER STORMS THIS WEEK
>people with similar ideas interacting as a community is proof of a conspiracy
How can you be this stupid?

Dont forget this

Holy fuck you stupid dumb cunt, do you not think we'd notice you're just copy-pasting this thread over and over, word for word.

Either you're a fucking shill or a pathetic retard pushing e-celeb bullshit sliding better threads.

Saged.

Identitarianism is the next big globalist psyOp to divide and conquer every nation and destroy us.

Sovieet Union 2.0 here we come

THESE CRYPTO ARE WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

I don't care. I will never back down. I will never apologice. I will never shut the fuck up.

I don't buy into this hivemind "just be an user" BS narrative. I'm my own man. I stand by this nametag.

I never said I'm inbred. My parents aren't related to one another. Dumbass.

You don't understand what it's like t have those feelings. It's powerful. A lot of really great artists and poets from the past were in love with their sister, too.

It's some kind of powerful fucked up thng that happens to people who have powerful brains.

Wow, this is just sad

so you're unwilling to admit that both you and this thread are unintelligent, boring, gay, and cancerous?
>calling someone a sheep because they're not over-analyzing trends between e-celebs
honestly just kill yourself my man

She's pretty cute, too bad about the nose ring

WILLIAM WORDSWORTH, WORLD FAMOUS POET, FAMOUS FOR BEING IN LOVE WITH HIS SISTER

I don't know how it happens, but it does. I was separated for a few yrs from her sometimes moving between mom and dad's house (they later got together again) and maybe that's part of the issue.

I'm not sure exactly but it's a powerful kind of forbidden fruit fantasy.

You idiots are normies to countersignal loving your sister. Not saying it's right but it's a deep thing and insulting me over it is fucked.

Losers

>so you're unwilling to admit that both you and this thread are unintelligent, boring, gay, and cancerous?
literally never said that.

You're a sheep IF YOU LIKE HER. I fucking HATE HER. Total difference.

You are so dumb it's total cringe

>It's some kind of powerful fucked up thng that happens to people who have powerful brains.

Either OP seriously thinks we're stupid or he's legitimately mentally ill (probably both) because every time he posts this thread he claims he hasn't posted it before, but a quick look in the archive proves otherwise:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/rageafterstorm cryptofascist/type/op/

In addition, he's also done this obsessive shit with Lauren Southern:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/lauren cryptofascist/type/op/

You honestly can't see how if you have a very sexually attractive sister you can't be turned on by the idea of her suddenly coming up to you when you're drunk and offering sex?

It's just so natural imo. I mean. Wanting that. It's normal to love oneself and your sister is alot like you are.

You need to understand things more deeply and not just "point and laugh at the weirdo" like a normie piece of shit.

bump

>Only le supreme intelligent gentlemen rapes their sister

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You're a sheep IF YOU LIKE HER. I fucking HATE HER. Total difference.
then your premise is still wrong dumbfuck because i don't care about any of this e-celeb drama bullshit nor would i ever distract myself with this topic and i would especially never consider serial-posting about the topic daily for weeks. when you consider all of your behavior, it becomes clear that you were the biggest loser of the autism lottery that we have observed in a long, long time.

Those are the eyes of a person thinking!
OH MY GOD.
SHE IS NOT A BRAINWASHED FEMINAZI!

Actually, it's not natural, and that's a fact not an opinion.
Human specifically evolved to NOT be attracted to our families, to prevent birth defects.
>hurr durr artists are really smart
No, their not.

wtf dipshit it wasn't rape

>Actually, it's not natural, and that's a fact not an opinion.
tons of pople have a sister fetish though, it's pretty normal.

I regret going too far with it but it's normal.

High potential individuals are more incline to express strong feelings towards their family. prob what OP meant as a justification.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOT VIRGINS ARE JUST MAD BECAUSE I HAD SEX.
WHO FUCKING CARES IF IT WAS MY SISTER?? AT LEAST I GET LAID YOU FUCKING VIRGIN BETA MALES.

BUMP

I had an ex, asshole, as mentioned many times.

And no, my ex wasn't my sister. But I guess my ex being Mexican pisses you dumb stormfags off? Haha

This is a divide thread
Let me break it down for you.
>Is this person /ourperson/?
No, they are not., they are an attention seeking, e-fame whore trying to make money off of what we created.
>Do they have a purpose?
Yes they do. Communists did not gain control over our schools, media and government overnight, it takes time, it takes steps. People like this act as a bridge from the leftside/moderates to US.
>But they are this, they are that.
Doesn't fucking matter what they are or why they are doing it, it only matters if we can use it for OUR goals. If they are bringing people over to the right, Use it. Redpill those brought in.
>Put they won't scream gas the kikes race war now.
Go back to what I said about the Communists, would they have succeeded if they were screaming that they were commies from day one? Fuck no they wouldn't have.
If the moderates look right and only see " lol gas da joos" They WILL turn their ass around and go the other way. Kikes and shills KNOW this.
>But they're not telling their followers the information we want them to.
That is YOUR job , not theirs. Stop crying and start converting their followers. The e-celebs only purpose is to lure them in, The rest of it is on us.
> But I hate fanbois, they only like her because bagina, They are beta cucks
And the left have even more cucks that can be brought in and converted, Use it.
No one cares what you hate, If you are too stupid to use an opportunity that is in front of you then you are either a shill or an idiot.
>But I don't want their /nupol/ reddit bullshit in our threads/ changing us.
Stop acting like we can't remove these e-celebs AFTER they have served their purpose if they can't be converted.
>I have been found out, My jewness has been exposed, I'll get you next time Sup Forums
You will try little Jew, you will try.
MAGA

Ignore these Shill Threads and Ignore these shill posters, You have more important things to be doing. Redpills won't drop themselves.

>tons of pople have a sister fetish though, it's pretty normal.
THERE ARE ALSO TONS OF TRANNIES OUT THERE DOES THAT MAKE THEM FUCKING NATURAL
NO

ahahahahhaahhahha op is a incest loving faggot

it's not that rare dude, and it's just a fetish mostly.

It happened to go really bad because my sister is a very perverted and freaky individual. She kind of came on to me and would use the fact that I wanted sex over me or would threaten to tell on me. She has borderline personality disorder btw

It fucked everything up for years. Whatever. That's the past.

Zero shame.

Why the fuck do you have to admit that shit here?

This is zero shame for me, and I'm basically anonymous. Look, dark shit happens to everyone.

If some tard is going to judge me or shit on me or laugh at me for that, then so be it. They're just proving what dipshits they are.

Lol shut up faggot. If someone wants to rape their little sister its none of anyone elses business.
Like I said
Your just mad stay mad fag i had sex with my mom too wanna make a big fucking deal about that?

Stay asleep, sheep. Most people dont have the brain power that I do I get it just wake up

>lol ur retarded if you dont fuck your sister

actually she is slightly older than I am. Anyone who thinks that ALL sex betwene a brther and sister is automatically 100% wrong or bad is stupid.

It's not even CLOSE to as bad as parent + child sex. Idiots.
Look, the world is complex. Lots of gray areas.

ALSO AGAIN FOR THE LAST TIME IT WASN'T RAPE. Dumbasses.

I'm not falling for that jew tricks. She's nothing but a anti-Christian whore.

>making this exact same post in /ptg/
lad

Hi OP, raped your little sister lately?

Yea, ignoring these kind of posts now. I gave ou tards a chance. That's all over.

>Anyone who thinks that ALL sex betwene a brther and sister is automatically 100% wrong or bad is stupid.

Wtf i want to rape my sister now

I never said it's right or good, but it's not like TOTALLY WRONG necessarily.

OP is a sisterfucker

Horrible photoshop, put more effort next time

do you spend your whole day just leering obnoxiously over your monitor waiting for some user to DARE to post an e celeb thread so you can put your pathetic copy pasta up?

why is she flying that disgusting american flag?
all the sick degeneracy originates from america and its international liberal agenda.

what the fuck is your problem? I'm trying to educate you ignorant morons!

>america and its international liberal agenda.
globalists HATE America, dumbass

Can you not make the same fucking thread every day?

I was making Lauren Southern threads for a week, asshat, I am exposing all these people. I might hit someone else next week.

pissing into an ocean of piss

america is a globalist empire, shit head.
it seeks to create other degenerate liberal shitholes. because liberal shitholes get along with each other.

>OP literally rapes his sister
>expects people to take him seriously
>spams threads all day nonstop for weeks
>DUDEWEED OPENS UR EYEZ LMAO #WOKE

Post yfw you wil never be an inbred, retarded rapist like OP
>mfw

This post doesn't mention any of that shit.
But he is a faggot.