Putin plane makes detour avoiding Poland, Baltics on way to G20

reuters.com/article/us-g20-germany-putin-flight-idUSKBN19S2UI

He scared of Antoni chimping out.

I see no problems here

Well have you seen what happens to presidents planes on Poland?

maybe he was sight-seeing?

>flying in a straight line

There's no reason his flight should have gone into Poland anyway unless they actually wanted to waste time and fuel.

This

just incase the nukes in kaliningrad blow up lol

Actual straight line on great circle from Hamburg to Moscow bypasses mainland Poland just barely, they were clearly flying a longer path routing through Helsinki to avoid going under Polish area control.

Russia has ships in the Baltic, so I'm assuming it's considered safer to fly over the water.

he doesnt want the plane stolen

torille!

>american education

But why would they go right over Gotland? The island has been fiercely militarized after Russia started refurbishing their Kaliningrad base

tfw Putin shot down our plane and he is scared that we will do the same
KEK

i think somewhat it's smart move.

Seems he has something on his conscience. Gee I wonder what that is

Ban assault birches.

The flight path works on the flat earth map.

Fuck poland

Based putin

I don't think I have ever seen Putin scared before

No it doesn't lmao

underrated

Russia is a deck of cards built around the cult of Putin. His would be successor is just meat for the wolves. Assassinating him would bring about an oligarch power struggle followed by civil war rather than a harsh response from the Russian """"state"""" (which has run out of reserve funds) He is smart to realize that he can and will be killed at the first oppurtunity

hehe

Kek

afaik russians still have large reserve funds, but otherwise your analysis is correct

>putin more afraid of poles than finns

Considering Poland seems to have recently found the balls that the rest of the EU lost, he probably figured that wasting some fuel was better than risking a 'plane crash'.

And ?

Helsinki airport is by far the best in the world, so I don't see an issue with this.

>1 (one) wermacht glorification a day keeps the russian away

He's avoiding NATO countries obviously