We need to talk about this

Chinese investors have been buying up property in Vancouver, Sydney, and Auckland. This has caused a massive inflation of house prices, locking many citizens out of the housing market completely.

Meanwhile, over 3000 Chinese companies have invested billions into building roads, schools, and hospitals in West and Central Africa.

I know this topic is talked about semi-regularly, but I'd like to know two things.

1. What is China's long-term plan?

2. Should we be afraid of a future where China rules the world?

I'll drop some redpills and stories below to keep the thread bumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11571162
radionz.co.nz/news/political/334763/kenneth-wang-to-leave-act-party
youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why should we be concerned? Chinks are our guys.

nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11571162
>be wealthy Chinese immigrant
>dad gifts you $200,000
>buy 11 properties
>live off of the rent so that you can play World of Warcraft for the rest of your life

Go to any shopping complex west of Sydney, usually Westfield's, and you'll see a diorama of a massive new suburb.

Around the diorama will be about twenty-five gooks listening to another gook telling them why they have to invest in the new gook suburb.

Makes me fucking sick.

Thing is, they get interest only mortgages.

They don't ever pay off the property.

They just rent it out to their gook friends for crazy amounts of money.

Their plan is to dominate

C H I N A
R I S E S

t. Brian Chang

China will own the west canadian coast in the next centuries, it's written.
They are doing the exact same thing in Russia on the north of the Amur, basically they slowly populate the area and one day (let's say when the USA will collapse into civil war) they will make a move, maybe in 30 years, maybe in 60 but they will do it.

radionz.co.nz/news/political/334763/kenneth-wang-to-leave-act-party
Kenneth Wang suddenly resigned as the deputy of the ACT Party today.
His reasoning was because of his low rank in this year's campaign list, and because he felt that ACT were not enforcing pro-Chinese values as much as they used to.
This is despite the following:
>ACT is the only NZ political party to have its billboards, flyers, and website in Chinese.
>ACT attended a Chinese home builders meeting and talked about xenophobia in the housing market
>ACT is pro-immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=V9XeyBd_IuA

watch this
replace arab with chinese
replace oil money with manufacturing money

The chinese got all the dollars from their economic boom and because everyone in the world was so happy to invest there. Now they need to use the money to do something.
Be happy those people come and live with you - they take their money with them.
Better then them sittingi n china, part of chinese society and buying your businesses

>Dominion Road in Auckland has been given an alternative name - Duo Mei Lu, meaning "road with lots of beauty"
>The new name is due to the large proportion of Chinese businesses on the street, it is often nicknamed Auckland's Chinatown
>The literal Mandarin translation of Dominion Road means "Bad Luck Road", and many businesses felt offended

Didn't Canadian house prices nosedive the other day.

Also, there's a difference between China and Chinese investors, isn't there? Just like there's a difference between the CIA, FBI, NSA, etc... and individual analysts that work there.

>new zealand
who fucking cares

I'd probably love having them around if they stopped bringing drugs into the country and buying the houses on my street (and sometimes letting them sit empty or fall into ruin). I know my house is next, I can feel it.

Good luck being told every day that you are racist, evil imperialist because you were born white.

The Chinese end game is revenge and world hegemony. They are indoctrinated in school that China got humiliated by the West and Japan and they must now take revenge. They aren't the greatest civilization on Earth just a 1.4 billion sweatshop, but they have an ego that's bigger than that of an ameriburger's.

You don't want to have them for fucks sake. You will be the nigger once they take over your country.

Well, yes. Roughly half of the Chinese buying properties in NZ actually live here.

They're nosediving here too, but that's just because the election is coming up and investors want to wait for the results before buying more houses.

>Good luck being told every day that you are racist, evil imperialist because you were born white.
Thats not really chinese style. I think Australia/NZ is fucked either way under chinese ownership or western 'multiculturalism'.

Chinks are soulless and know how to deal with low IQ shitskins properly. Whites are too guilty and empathetic and are letting them breed like rats.

while white westerners are busy burning down their countries in an attempt to prove to each other they arent racist, china is colonizing africa,
taking over hollywood, canada, australia, and new zealand. all the while doing cutting edge eurgenics research in order to breed a race of super intelligent people.

its obvious who wins in the end

I meet a lot of rich young Chinese students here. Their intentions are mostly good.

Most want to remain in NZ and work here for the rest of their lives. There's no pollution, and it's a great place to bring up kids.

>Friends with two Chinese students in the same class, a guy and a girl
>They don't like each other very much for some reason
>Both of them give up on the Kiwi dream, move back to China
>Before they go, both of them offer me a job and a plane ticket to China working for their family businesses
>I tell this to the girl, she becomes angry suddenly
>Goes into a rant about the Chinese guy being from a poor low status family, she should work for her upper class family because I'll have a much better future
>I get kind of weirded out by this and decide to remain in NZ

They adapt very quickly, they will use every method at hand to remove you from the political discourse and denounce you. Same level threat as muslims, and incredibly racist behind the scenes. Read some Chinese blogs, white people being called trash is basically standard repertoire in Chinese nationalist thought.

It's because us whites cant compete with them. We've tried and we got our asses handed to us

Once they are the majority they won't give a fuck. They are friendly to you as long as you are useful to them. Vancouver is already in majority Chinese in some areas, they don't give a fuck about whites there. They are the new rulers. Canadians are the we niggers.

>friendly to you if youre useful to them
Thats everyone m8 except us anglos

You aint seen nothin yet

Don't pretend like they would give you special status, you are the same white trash in their eyes, just as the rest.

China's long term plan is to replace America as the premier nation that fucks around all over the globe with impunity.

They will buy your industry and turn you into a servant in your own country. Don't believe the smiling faces and the polite talk. They know exactly what they are after. Yellow kikes.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

You don't need to tell a Vietnamese what's it like being seen as low race South East Asians. Australians should Lear from the Vietnamese how to defend their country against Chinese aggression.