Broken iPhone of Melania

When Trump was visiting Poland Melania dropped her iPhone 7 on a floor in a hotel. So Donald personally went to a repair service called MacLife in Warsaw. He reportedly said "God bless America and God bless MacLife" as a hello. Isn't he sweet?

uh oh

>that guy
And they say the Macfag stereotypes aren't true...

always the same drill. woman drops phone, man must repair.

Poland has a mac life? Why does media tell me Poland is poor and impoverished

Because Swedish people hate white people

Why not just buy a new iPhone?

Hopefully they downloaded all her data

america and poland will unite and gas the EU

>Trump blocks your path
What do you do hipster apple worker?

Polish media present Sweden as a third world shithole full of angry darkskinned people who rape and destroy everything around. Looks like the truth is somewhere in the middle .

Thats why he is as wealthy as he is and became the US president.

When something is broken only a beta male gives up and throws it away, a real man fixes it.

>tfw being Polish nu-male cuck and staring at the one man on the planet I hate the most but too beta to do anything

How do you know that he hates him? This guy looks very right-wing on Polish standards desu

Not at all. Any right wing Pole I know would shave his head fully rather than tolerate beta male pattern baldness.

Y'all hogs need Jesus

Because he looks like a nu-male beta cuck by western standards and doesn't look thrilled to see Donald Trump the fucking legend

You don't know Poles, you know petty criminals, because that's the biggest group of people that we export to your country

>kek

That's fake you fucking retard

>posts image on an English speaking website
>image entirely in vodkanigger moon runes
>no attempt at a translation
>doesnt matter anyway because nu-chan cancer doesnt care about anything than the first 5 words of a post

Thats the worst shoop ever.

>apple
>right-wing
Poland is done for, what a nest of turbocucks
but who is really surprised, fucking spineless southerners have no balls

>right wing
>works as a receptionist in an Apple store

Pick one

I call bs

No way does the protocol allow for the phone of the FLOTUS to be repaired in a random civilian shop

>Broken iPhone of Melania
Sounds like you're describing a holy relic :^D

Love muslims though

No, you don't know the Poles that live in this country. At least half of them look like the guy pictures. They are all left wing, pro fag and pro EU betas.

The right wing, conservative Poles are almost always stocky, well built guys. If they are going bald they just shave it off completely.

I've been to Poland often enough to know what right wingers look like. They certainly don't look like Macstore employees.

please tell me you're joking holy shit poland

>They are all left wing, pro fag and pro EU betas.

It was a mistake of 2 decades of liberal governments to create such youth. New Polish youth will be a complete reversal of this stuff, more similar to Russia's youth. We need to finally catch up Western Europe, and it is impossible to do by becoming a market for Western products and source of cheap labour for Western economies.

Again as always its the women that are creating the major problems. Polish women living in the UK and Ireland are significantly more likely to end up in a mixed race (non-European) relationship. The amount of Polish single mothers with black babies in Dublin is unreal. Those mongrel children are both Irish and Polish citizens, they'll have every right to settle in Poland.

Look at Ireland and basically understand that this is your future in Poland. Very similar economic and social conditions to us in the 80s. The EU will crush your national identity, bring in hordes of non-Europeans or new EU members, you'll get a little bit more rich and your country will be lost.

The only hope for Poland now is that the EU might collapse.

>The amount of Polish single mothers with black babies in Dublin is unreal. Those mongrel children are both Irish and Polish citizens, they'll have every right to settle in Poland.

This what i said is about values and priorities, not about race, you stupid nutsi

> america and poland will unite and gas the EU

Would be cool like fuck, my everlasting ally.

>t. beta male leftist pretending to be (((ethno-nationalist)))

what does that have to do with poland?

He looks very Polish.

FAKE NEWS!

Inb4 nude leaks

Why not? If the repair is monitored by secret service and if it's only a broken screen there is no need to have access to any phone data. Remove screen and put in new one, just try writing one wrong password to check if touchscreen works an you are done. Honestly there is no risk.

>melania
>nude leaks
>leaks
nigga just google it they already out there nigga

>ipony7
Holy shit drumpf is a cuck

if she has a password they can't get into it, remember the terrorist whose iPhone they had and even the FBI couldn't crack it?

To change hardware a full hard reset must be done and a new OS installed to prevent any software malfunctions. During this step its easy to copy all encrypted data and have someone look at it and try to crack it in a later stadium

The FBI hired hackers who had access to it

The FBI put on a show pretending they didn't have backdoors to iOS

>and Polish citizens, they'll have every right to settle in Poland.
That's where you're wrong kid. Being shat out from a polish whore doesn't mean you're granted citizenship automatically. Mixed couples go through a process of determining the citizenship of a child.

Ever wondered why there are so many polish coalburner in UK/Ireland? Because cucked Irish/british society accepts it.

seems pretty accurate from what i saw when company sent me to malmö

Diaspora is usually leftist, that's why kikes are such a problem