Christianity is jewery, you're a good goy for believing in jesus

>Christianity is jewery, you're a good goy for believing in jesus

>Atheism is jewery, good goys don't believe in god

Which one is it /pol? Is it both?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/pope-frankie-is-butthurt-over-g20-claims-no-one-cares-enough-about-infinite-syrian-refugees-from-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is it both?
Yes. There's only one god and Mohammad(pbuh) is his prophet.

Yes.

The true answer is old religions. Channel your ancestral culture, not some borrowed ideals.

I wonder...

There's a sudden influx of people trying to lead sheep away from Christ.

You wolves shall burn in hell.

You don't need a religion to believe in God. It will be more accurate to do so, since you don't know what the true religion is, imagine if it was removed by christianity a long time ago...

Nope.

yes, which is why you need to convert to paganism

>Romans 1

"Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools worshiping the things God created, not the creator Himself."

> Calling Europe "Europa"

is there something more autistic?

>there's a sudden influx of people rejecting one of the major anti-white groups on a board dedicated to white interests
I know who you are behind that flag, jew boy

Get fucked you weak LARPer. Christianity built western civilization. Go back to the cuckshed before we cut your stupid tree (or smash your rock or cut your hedges or whatever the fuck you worship) down again.

>is there something more autistic?
Yeah, complaining about something being called by its proper name.

>Christianity built western civilization.
Why do you people like to lie so much? Is it the spiritual semitism?

You're a fucking retard

Go kiss yourself

God hates the things you do and will send you to hell if you don't repent

What if you are following the wrong religion?

>muh pagan cities!
You're an embarrassment. You autists really are the WE WUZ of the west. Stop playing so much Skyrim child.

There is no god until someone provides evidence forma his existance. How people are having disputes over this is beyond me. It basicly takes IQ of a potato to relise that religions are fake

>Is it the spiritual semitism?

Yes.

>God hates the things you do
I know that he hates white people advocating for their own interests, user. That's the point I'm making.

The only reasonable belief is belief in God without a religion.

I'm not.

Look at all the other religions, none of them have it right.

CHRISTIANITY IS HUMANITY'S ANSWER!

We must become a nation clean in the eyes of the Lord and cast away degeneracy.

>I'm not.
And how do you know this?

Because I'm connected to the universe on multiple levels.

I don't want this thread to become another shit tossing over religion thread, I just want reasoned opinion about whether Christianity and Atheism is pic rel's work.
I've been atheist since young days, lately my views on many things have been changed thanks to /pol, so now I'm questioning this.
I'm not gonna start believing god or anything, I just wanna have better understanding of all this.

So you have a mental illness?

You can answer yourself this:
-Does the pope and religious figure hate jews?

Atheists can be obnoxious but you christfags are your own level of retarded

Keep laughing

Judgement day is coming

Just because jesus existed doesn't mean that religion is correct.

I'm pretty aware that there's a heaven and a hell, but I am also aware that your religion has nothing to do with it.

the jews hated jesus more than they hated hitler

>is it both?
never

Christianity is historically, literally Jewry. it's just the truth

Muhammad also existed. I guess Muslims are correct now

>Which one is it /pol? Is it both?

A combination of the two, but most certainly Atheism is 100% a trick. The USSR is 'exibit A'. Vatican II, Protestantism is proof that some religion has been pozzed by them as well. Find the original way and you'll see the truth.

Orthodoxy is the only path now

Buddha too, look at how many religions are true man.

One is pushed by the jews and its not Christianity

So once again the Christian argument is, "since you can't tell me what happened before the big bang it was my very specific god".

>It must be the god of my jewish fable book!

>Orthodoxy is the only path now
This guy gets it

Hello user, can you explain to me why - if Christianity "built western civilization" - it didn't do such a thing in Armenia or Ethiopia?

>christianity
dailystormer.com/pope-frankie-is-butthurt-over-g20-claims-no-one-cares-enough-about-infinite-syrian-refugees-from-africa/

Yes goy, put half of the world inside your Europe.

Uh, no sweety

I have read 6 Orthodox books by various authors since becoming a Catechumen, and I'm starting in on a 'Saint Paisios of Mount Athos Spiritual Counsels' series of books. I even went to a liturgy, and it was beautiful.

The eastern church is very pure, good choice. Get the Philokalia, read The Imitation of Christ by Kempis, google James Cutsinger he's a good ortho-theologian.

everyone needs God, Christianity in it's traditional form is a perfect path to God. Christianity was hellenized very early on, rejected by jewery as a whole and adopted mainly by the greco-romans and indo-europeans.

>my conclusions about God and the afterlife I came up with after thinking about it for twenty minutes supersedes thouasands of years of devotion and study.

I don't know why are you sutprised? I said its takes IQ of a potato. Religion fags are even Lower, their Best arguments arenie easily debunked by a 5 year Old Child

>debunks nothing
>ad homs because no arguments
You sound smart

You mean my conclussion after having an experience with God and being guided a bit by God himself? Yes, I trust it more than your thousands of years of insisting on why a jewish fairytale is correct.

But go ahead, do a miracle like your book says you will be able to do, or get poisoned and survive the poison like your book says, or at least keep the law, since until heaven and earth pass away not an iota will be removed.

When people want to be rid of Heaven they start by creating an atmosphere in which spiritual things appear out of place; all they can do is belittle those who seek something higher...Iin order to be able to declare that God is unreal they have to construc a false reality, a reality that is inevitably inhuman because only the inhuman can exclude God. What is involved is a falsification of our own nature, conscience, and impulse towards the divine. And so man gets mired in his passions, his appetites, and becomes like a cow.

Drink poison.

>claims to experience God
>doesn't see the apparent divinity expressed in the bible

ehh, maybe you had an experience but you haven't absorbed it or internalized it properly

Sure m8
>follow the bible
>get punished
>family almost bankrupt

Oh I am laffin'

What is there to debunke when he gave no evidence?

>Christian government kept the Jews out of power for nearly 2000 years
>Jews do everything they can to subvert and destroy Christianity

Clearly, Christianity is a Jewish plot.

See

Paganism is just LARPing, outside of the romans and the greeks we have no clue how religion were organized and what were the values, there are no determined doctrines too (which is the most important thing in a religion) and the only remnants we have come from christian monks wrote about it in their late stage.

Most of Europe adopted christiannism wilfully, there is a reason for that.

Jews are so triggered by Christianity that their elementary school math textbooks have a different symbol for the + sign.

>Point out the most interesting, beautiful, conservative, with cultural continuity, civilized (yet poor) countries in the region.
Makes you wonder.

>Science disproves the tales his mom used to tell him as a Child
>"science is evil!!!111jeden!one!!!Uno!"

>Christian government kept the Jews out of power for nearly 2000 years
Except for them becoming rich and having all the monarchs (who, as people like can't stop reminding us were Christian) in their pockets thanks to that whole money lending thing, you mean.

Christianity is to anti-semitism what coalburning is to nationalism. You'll accept any jew that wants some water sprinkled on his hooknose and because of that you'll always be a tool for them.

Christianity is just LARPing, outside of your insistence, we have no evidence that your god is the true one, no matter how many doctrines you have (which you don't follow) and the only guarantee we have is that we will have to become total cucks if we want a slight chance at heaven.
Europe should adopt a pragmatic approach to belief and a reasonable doubt, not blind faith.

those signs were literally accomplished by the early church. And anyone who has powerful faith and is blessed by such gifts. Not everyone is.
Also I don't interpret them strictly literally, so "drinking deadly poison" refers to the some tribulations believers go through and yet come out stronger e.g Joseph went through such via been sold as slave.

>follow the bible
>experience earthly suffering

If you followed the bible earthly suffering would become lighter and easier to experience. Jesus said not to store your treasure on earth where moths can eat it and thieves can steal it, but to store your treasure in heaven i.e don't get too attached to your money and property and all these transient things that will vanish very soon....
Why do people think if they have faith they are above suffering and earthly turmoil? What happened to Job? What happened to the apostles? Heck, even God's Son was brutalized and suffered on earth, if such things can happen to him why would we be exempt? Our kingdom is not of this world, our peace is not the peace of the masses that want comfort and pleasure, our peace is something spiritual that "surpasses all understanding" and much more enduring than any earthly comfort.

>not realizing that odin/god/allah/yawheh/whateverthefuck is all the same being appearing through different forms

Do you really think that our eternal enemy is incapable of pushing two mutually opposing lies at the same time?
Jewish Bolshevism and Anarchy Capitalism is pushed by the same set of (((bankers))) at the same time.
What makes you think that seemingly contradictory efforts to subvert and destroy Christianity by Hollywood Jews and the degenerate Academia aren't part of the same insidious plot user?

Ah yes, let's reword what the bible says into something completely different, now it means something else and I'm safe.

You lie like a jew. It must be your dose of believed judaism 2.0.

>Science disproves your beliefs

like what? do you know my beliefs? where is the data.

>reworded the bible

I explained the verse, I didn't reword anything.
In one sense the verse was accomplished literally by the early Church, the bible attests to these miracles. In another dimension the verse is metaphorical, Jesus used many parables and metaphors to make theological points, so deadly poison could be all sorts of tribulations and afflictions people experience, like drug addictions.

>I explained the verse
Changing its meaning, you lie like jews do, and in the same way, twisting scripture to make a holy thing out of their evil ways.
This bullshit that you are inheriting and learning is JEWERY.

no, probably not I guess. Either way it doesn't prove anything.
these "experience with God" stories always makes me cringe.
thanks, this is an interesting point (pic).
I think Popes' role nowadays is to be a light-bringing humanized angel so to speak. In other words he's supposed to spread good will and kindness all over the world, hence this and other popes statements.
Or maybe that's what (((they))) want me to think?
I agree. In my opinion, the fact that there's many different religions that picture god differently is the proof that religion itself is made up fairy tale. I do realize it's importance and huge influence on the culture and whatnot, but I'll never buy into it literally.

>change its meaning

how? the literal and metaphorical were both explained.

>Armenia
>Point out the most interesting, beautiful, conservative, with cultural continuity, civilized (yet poor) countries in the region
lol

There is no metaphor. That's how jews learn to lie and how you're learning to be a jew, twisting their religion.

Outside from Sup Forums, pagans are Varg tier to the common european.

They have no viable alternative:
>No strong creed
>No strong morals
>Offers nothing, gives nothing
>Its only appeal is literally muh whiteness
>Dude weed lmao to be connected with the gods
>Based in oral traditions and feelings

Zero chance of success.

Being honest or being a jew.

Ask Tesla

Germanic paganism couldn't survive even when it was at its strongest point, when people still remembered the "oral tradition" and practiced the rituals and customs.
It only took a couple generations for it to disappear, that's the problem with "oral traditions" if they aren't passed on generation to generation a small gap will erase it all.

There is no hope for it resurrecting now that it's all been forgotten and they didn't write anything down, except the pagan fan-fiction made by some Christian monks.

>No strong creed
Wong
>No strong morals
Wrong
>Offers nothing, gives nothing
Wrong
>Its only appeal is literally muh whiteness
Wrong
>Dude weed lmao to be connected with the gods
Dude bread is Jesus and wine his literal blood. Now eat him
>Based in oral traditions and feelings
Yeah and, so was Christianity since Jesus or his followers couldn't write. Your not reading the words of Jesus himself your reading what people a hundred or so years later thought Jesus said

>Your not reading the words of Jesus himself your reading what people a hundred or so years later thought Jesus said

The Gospels and Epistles were written in the 1st century.
They were copied and recopied, and memorized too, back then memorization was popular.

Just ask them why aren't they following one said custom of theirs or how they aren't keeping such commandment or why can't they do such supernatural action that their bible says they will do and the kikery will start.
The bible makes normal humans into minijews.
The jews are experts at reinterpreting their book to suit their caprices, so are christians give to the art of making up shit in the spot.
So therefore it's the religion that makes them both consumate liars.

It's both.
Paganism was the answer all along.

>Just ask them why aren't they following one said custom of theirs or how they aren't keeping such commandment

Christians aren't jews bound by the old covenant, if you are confused about circumcision or dietary laws or sacrificial rituals just read the New Testament.

> why can't they do such supernatural action that their bible says

some people can, not everyone gets these gifts.
the early church had many such miracles.

Also some verses are not literal; Jesus also said those with faith could "move mountains", I don't think anyone interprets that literally, there isn't an example in the bible of anyone moving a mountain. Mountain represents some seemingly immovable problem or enemy in our life, those with faith can persevere through it.

>Christians aren't jews bound by the old covenant
Pic
Anybody can read it and see it, but you use mental gymnastics arround it.
>not everyone gets these gifts
The bible promises them to everyone.
>some verses are not literal
Actually that's where the kikery starts because if you comfront a christian about his behaviour literally zero verses are literal.

Spiritual Jew > Carnal Jew.

One follows a jewish holy book and worships a jewish deity. One doesn't accept the existence of any god. Which do you think?

You all need to see the truth.
Godhood manifests in certain people.
People who had started with nothing, but grew to become one of the greats must have a spark of the divine in them, right?
Hitler was one of these people. Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.

Picture A:
How it started for Nordics, nothing but a relic.
Picture B:
How it was and how it is today at best.

Truly made my brain activate it's chemicals.

That moral law is always active since the New Testament confirms it. The mosaic law, the ceremonial, dietary and sacrificial laws are "fulfilled' because they were all preparing the way for the real sacrifice (Jesus Christ) through his incarnation, death and resurrection he "fulfilled" that law, hence he said "it is finished" on the cross.
In fact it started with the incarnation, in His Incarnation, the Lawgiver Himself fulfilled the old Law, making it obsolete (Heb 8:13).

However the "moral law" is always active, i.e we are to love God and love our neighbors and pray for our enemies and flee from sin. But things like stoning adulterers, or abstaining from certain food, or offering animal sacrifices no longer applies so christians talk about a "new covenant" that we are under grace, no longer under the "mosaic law" of sacrifice and retribution.

>Hitler was one of these people.

Hitler barely drew anyone closer to God or God's glory, in fact he glorified himself and formed a cult of personality around his ego, much like the N.Korean dictators do.

>Others included Tesla, Spartacus, George Washington, etc.

kek

Yes go retalk it even tough it specifies that the law won't go away until heaven and earth pass away.
That's how jews lie and you have learnt well.

lol the Law was fulfilled with His sacrifice. Read the entire sentence.

Which Christianity though? Methodists who perform gay weddings and have female gay pastors?

Apostolic Christianity is fine.
Eastern Orthodox is a pure church.
Coptics, Assyrians, Ethiopian are fine too, Catholics to some extent as well.

Only high-church Lutherans are okay as protestants, since they are traditionalist.

Ask yourself this:

How many Jews are Christians vs. how many Jews are Atheists?
Which one of the two do they attack more?

>you're a good goy for believing in jesus
jews hate jesus and killed him and his followers

>
Jesuits created modern Jewish hoax (1800s) to distract from Kulturkampf and the rise of Protestants versus the Vatican

I assumed you believe in god, don't you?