ITT: Post one thing you like about your own country. Let's have some positivity for once

ITT: Post one thing you like about your own country. Let's have some positivity for once.

For me it would be pic related. Queuing is a mark of true civilization.

The fact that we were the only ones to use nuclear bombs.

First amendment

More than 50% of our youth vote far right.

Irrelevancy keeps the shitskins away.

Tons of qt3.14 guys turn 18 every year. Like, a whole small country worth.

We're not France

What are those called?

Yes Poland! Absolutely love some Pierogi.

Pierogi

Lots of tasty marsupials.

The safety. Honestly, aside from statistical noise like car crashes, the only way you're really going to get hurt is if you go and get yourself involved in organised crime. Anyone can walk down the street in almost any location and feel safe. Obviously this doesn't apply to areas that have been pozzed by Africans, but those are still few and far between.

good burgers

just as the founding fathers intended

>golden gaytime
even funnier when you realise the connotations of the product name and the streets logo. full fuckin pizzagate.

great icecream tho

Thank you.

Natural beauty and the space

Actually add aboriginal areas to that list. They're barely above feral animals and will attack without warning if they're sober enough. Easy to avoid though because we managed to get rid of most of them before people felt bad about it.

I guess I'm used to temperatures occasionally experienced on Mars so I'd be game for that trip if we ever started colonizing it.

Goon.
Gotta love that goon ye cunts.

Catalan quest for liberty

Diversity, we have more than 300 ethnic groups and more than 700 languages

>300 types of malayan fetuses
lmao

Second amendment.

and good food

We just about shade the Romans as everyone's go-to idea of an Empire.

Playing games or whatever and hearing our accent is always cool

mein niger

Pálinka and people wise to the Jude

Nice women. Most are whores, but still better than UK or Germany for example.

Also if the deep state were Jew free the American military would be fucking awesome

Lederhosen are the GOAT trousers

studied in UK for 4 years, loved the queuing culture, just wish the airport visa control staff (pajeets and sikhs) could sort the non-UK/EU passports faster

>pic related: open air food stalls
only really started to appreciate this culture once i lived a few years in UK and EU, your countries are so depressing (both people and the weather) and everyone's keeping to themselves at their tables. here i could normally go up to some random's table and talk about random shit without being told to fuck off while waiting for my orders

THICC

Damn. How are you guys not out for old people blood after how hard they fucked you

I got nothing.

Does that we are soon over count as positive?

>connotation of streets logo
What are the connotations.

I love my people, our history and our oldtowns are very beautiful, but that's about it
We had such a good opportunity to really become something big after and during WW2 but fucking boomers fucked it up with their neo-marxist policies.

the eternal boomer

Having the LIBERTY to SHART IN THE MART!!!

USA! USA! USA! USA!

our condition less hate for all our neighbours and any other nation of the world beside Austria and Liechtenstein as they're just irrelevant.

>That I'm actually living inside part of my cultural heritage and my entire country is dedicated to preserving it.
>That I can easily bike anywhere.
>That we have a communal bond through our war against the sea.

together
untied

will
never
be
out-sharted

After a hard day of ploughing, heading down here for a cold couple.....

That's about it

dat anglo autism

putting the krauts to shame

>my cultural heritage and my entire country is dedicated to preserving it.
>"doner 66"

half your kids are muslim lmao

spbp

DESIGNATED

Irn-Bru is god tier.

>Shows Doner 66
Why

I like that I can have a job that pays six figures with a grade ten education. There are shit loads of jobs like this that exist even in cities.

I also like that work safe regulations stipulate first aid attendants be available at most industrial work places and that a very large proportion of the population has relevant training to that affect.

God I miss when the country functioned like this :,(

>needing metal fences to que

With the boys?

>Metal fences are bad

Fuck the Eu

Long history of a persistent underdog, with a sprinkle of glory

degenerate

m8, Javanese massages

I used to date an Indonesian from Java, i miss them ;_;

It is time frenchbros, you must gather your forces and move to sack Paris and slaughter everyone within. Then you must comb the countryside purging all traitors and subhumans! it is time to restore the Republic!

...I need some help with this one.

Our common law is used on an almost global scale as the basis for what law is.

Bullshit, it descends from Biblical law.

We started ww1&2

Cant tell where You are from with your cuck flag. Are you from kekistan or Usa?
Also arent daft punk French immigrants?

You can identify a Brit because they always brag about their ability to "queue".

In every other first world country, we just fucking wait in line and it's not something we think about because we have an actual culture to be proud of.

Biblical law is not even near as complex as English common law. You can't govern a society merely of Biblical law.

Being the best one

What was the basis of your 'English law'?

>Queuing is a mark of true civilization.
I wish i could live somewhere with civilized people.

I hate everything here, the people, the food, the weather, the geography, the arts, the architecture, the music, the language.

Roman law and Biblical law. But it's not as if it's as simple as putting a copy of those two together.

If it pleases you, global medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony and division of power between parliaments and monarchs, codified law for pretty much all of the world, distinctions between civil law and criminal law, and the westminister parliamentary system off the top of my head.

>ITT: Post one thing you like about your own country. Let's have some positivity for once.

the weather. its winter and its only slightly nippy

The fact that a bunch of lowly cockney convicts were shipped halfway around the world, dumped on an inhospitable hell hole and within 200 years turned it into a country with one of the highest standards of living in the god damn world.

I'm sure the outcome would be the same if you did the same thing with black prisoners.

Well, I can't think of anything. The food isn't extraordinary, I don't like the language and our history is a comedy show.
If I could move I would but I've grown up here and I don't know how it would be in other countries.

Be it Secularists, Islamists or Atheists my countryman is is always Alpha.

your fantastic prime minister of course!

>austrailia
>nation literally bred from criminals
friendly reminder that we used your country as a prison

Roach

Must hurt that your ex prison island is now doing better than your country.

Jesus Nippon, what the fuck is it with you people and tentacle shit?

Ah! That's it! The ability to travel anywhere without much issue.

I was reminded by your flag. Commonwealth mobility and all.

We used to make based movies.

Is the guy getting shot named Screen?

anzu is alpha.

The guy getting shot is named Scorpio, which was a take off on the real Zodiac killings that happened in San Francisco in the 70’s.

Definately has to be tea, biscuits and the bipolar weather

That's interesting, thanks. I will probably look it up.

Nature and food.

I live in the south girls with a more northern or western accent are hot as fuck

Our architecture

i appreciate canadians accents. its a very smooth version of the english language. i dont even know what a canadian redneck sounds like.

You gonna read this you little bitch?enjoy Ahmed cock

What the fuck did you do with that building?

fug, wrong pic

>Nature and food.
>food

monkey head soup?

This applies here too, too bad a few terrorist incidents have slipped through the net. Also there are no dangerous creatures except for deer here.

do you have a source for that?