Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

African or aboriginal. I'd put Amerindian on par with pacific islanders.

Brit genes

Even black heritage is better. You cam have a decent body and beard

Every year we should make aboriginals and indians fight it out.

Stop acting like north Amerinds are the same as you

They basically are. Especially when they get dressed up in their little ethnic costumes, they look and act the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=h9yvb03R2qs

Don't burn in the sun, able to acclimate to any weather, hearty constitution, good conditioning, efficient metabolism.

Well rounded and suited for all environments.

But a mexican fag like you bases genetics on looking a certain way instead of survival.. like a bitch would do

Ashkenazi

pygmy, abo, nigger, ginger in that order.

given their natural diet and habitat, the old injuns from the Indian Wars lived until their 100's. The modern diet, alcohol, the reservation welfare life and Democrats have destroyed them. My injun genes have done me well, however. I take care of myself.

Amerinds can often have long noses and sharp facial features like Europeans, as well as having straight hair. Niggers will always look more like apes than than every other race on the face of the earth.

Poo/pakpak

Amerindian genes: Short height, no body hair and beard. At least niggers have decent bodies and can be tall.

t. wetback burrito elf
GEORGE LOPEZ UH FUNNY MAN

But its true. I'm the typical "spic" and I hate it.

Russian genes

What's worse is being a self-hating nigger lover. What's better than your subjective bias on aesthetics is your potential for ascetics.

If I were that guy I would be extremely worried about living in europe and being a goat.
His anus is doomed.

It's shit being a manlet and also ugly with shit body genetics. I can't even grow a decent beard

>Is there a worse genetics

Worst genetics for men? Asian. Manlets, skinny, dicklets, no hair.. not masculine at all.

Worst genetics for women? African. Graciousness nonexistent. No offence but they do look like gorillaz.

Amerindians are asian plus shitskin

Hmm you may be right, indeed we call then chineggers..

Chiggers

South Asians

The only thing worse than a petrol huffing abo is the pigmy.

gypsy or abbo genes.

They have incredible natural hematocrit levels from living at high altitudes for so long so they make excellent endurance athletes

American Indian men so have little to no body hair and only 1% are genetically capable of balding.

CHI

Indians from the far south are pretty tall, and their looks are often quite different, almost polinesian.

Fallacy

Sadly no.

>tfw mestizo
>tfw 6'1, can grow facial hair and got dat hairy spaniard chest and arms

Being a beaner is pretty much genetic Russian Roulette, I sunburn like a son of a bitch and stick to cold weather or places that are always cold.

Just beee yourself brah

So all of your good traits are from Spaniards

I never claimed otherwise

That pic... I had no idea Muhhamad Ali was Armenian.

build jual

>efficient metabolism

is that why a little bit of bread, or anything besides fish and corn makes them obese as fuck?

This.

>never get bald
>never get white hairs

aborigines

YOU ARE ME GET OFF MY BOARD, only one cerote can reign supreme

That's a lie I'm like 10% American Indian and I have a beard....admittedly the other 90% is Irish so I'm 100% alcoholic but my beard point stands