I am German. I am pro-EU

White people don't deserve land because we showed we are monsters in WW2. We must be mixed to become obedient. Ignore xenophobic Brits, the EU will shine as a beacon of progressivism.

>bacon of progessivism

its HARAM

>German
>cuck
Not surprising.

This is why you Germans are losers that are funny looking. Dignity is absent in Germany, and don't even fucking bitch about us because we have more civil rights including the right to own fire arms.

>I am German. I am pro-EU.

News at 11

Germans fuck jews ww2

>all whites evil
Bend over europe, for arab & black dick

OP is fagg

I am a proud cuck. That is what it means to be European.

t. american

OP is Faggot
(pic related)

good, commit genetic suicide

hopefully your subhuman race will dissapear from genome with enough mixing

then just small invasion, and those ovens in aushwitz should be still operational.

Germany would be new lebensraum for Poland.

I truly hope this time around Germany will NOT recover, let alone survive.
The Dark hordes you call "minorities" and "migrant" and fucking "refugees" are already literally raping you out of existence, just a damn shame you had to drag the rest of Western Europe down that way too. (although I will not miss the froggers or the BritCunts)

>White people don't deserve land because we showed we are monsters in WW2
>Ignore xenophobic Brits, the EU will shine as a beacon of progressivism

We saved your arse in WWII and this is the fucking thanks we get for it.
Maybe we shouldn't have bothered

You're just globalists slaves disguised with fake cultural propaganda.

An American posted this. Mongrel.

>we are monsters
Oh yeah, because other races are so much more peaceful than whites!

>Ignore xenophobic Brits

>I am German
ok Mehmet

>progressivism
>EU

>freedom of speech is eroded away so butthurt muslims and leftists dont get butthurt
>social cohesion breaks down as more ghettos spring up
>unique cultures and traditions are banned or forgotten as the societies that kept them are forcibly altered
>long proud histories are lost as New Europeans dont care about that shit
>educational standards nosedive to accomodate borderline retarded 3rd worlders
>constant violence and rape become normalised
>historic architectures left to ruin
>tourism flatlines because who the fuck wants to get blown up on holiday
>liberal western beliefs forged over centuries lost to 3rd world religious dogma
>Europe becomes Brazil With Islam
>ruled over by a handful of faggots living in gated mansions

"""""Progress"""""

>2posts by OP
OP is afaggot

It's an American poster you faggot
Stop LARPing/feeding the trolls

sage

>American

:^)

:^)

#RefugeesNotWelcome

Of course it was a brit

But I congratulate you for fooling Sup Forums. Especially burgers were eating out of your hand. Why are they so easy to trick online?

people are getting fined in Germany for anti imigrant comments on facebook

goebels would be fucking proud

>Why are they so easy to trick online?
Because they are so miserable about their 42% white country that they get some
Schadenfreude out of Europe heading the same way. Most American "Nationalists" have no ethnic loyalty.

That is really stupid. To ensure white survival we need to work together. The US would profit from Europe uncucking itself and vice versa.

If they are rooting for our destruction they are rooting for their own.

(you)
As long as you only want the Germanic/Aryan parts of Europe to become mixed. Saying that Portugal for example doesn't deserve any land is racist against Hispanics check your fucking privilege white bar bar scum.

Americans have no loyalty but to themselves. Degenerate people and culture. Of course there are exceptions, but the typical white "patriotic" American would like Europe to fail.

>but the typical white "patriotic" American would like Europe to fail.
I really hope you are wrong. Because are strong enough to make that happen.

whats the point of making suich a shitty bait thread like this? not even a little believanle.
sage

Germany is dying. And it's a good thing. Finally the nation that brought endless suffering to Europe will be gone.

I have seen so many threads like this lately. Are we being attacked by cucks or is someone just trolling?

Hope not hate

>We must be mixed to become obedient.
"We must be genocided cause a World full of niggers will be heaven"

lol it doesn't matter what we want you snow niggers are destroying your nations just fine with out any of our help.

>Operation Beady

These threads are designed by the AIDF to foster distrust among Europeans, especially Germany, with the aim of weakening the EU and thus saving white Europe.

We must be vigilant. #FuckWhitePeople

Embarassing.

Ill be honest, I dont WANT the EU to fall, I want them to get some sense into them, and cease the SJW political correctness, like, last year

however this wont happen, so let europe fall

however, if locals in europe are willing to fight the communists, citizenship will be guaranteed.

Why do you think I care about the opinion of a sub-human?

lol plz die then.

Just because you've made your peace with death doesn't mean the rest of your countrymen will. It is natural to fight death.

>so let europe fall
So white immigration from Europe just stops? In fact it changes to produces arabs and africans now. On top of china and africa themselves popping out children like on an assembly line.

Do americans just want like one square mile on this planet and be the last whites?
Is that your plan?

Holy shit fucking kalergi script bot. Consider suicide faggot.

bait thread
if you take this thread seriously you should kys
sage

The bait is real

Because you bothered to make a post on it? Ya mong. At this point Europe deserves every thing it gets once the Aryans are good and dead us Mediterraneans and Slavs will take any remaining white women not killed by Muslims. The future is bright. To force my greasy cock in that snow puss ohhhh man I can see why Muslims like coming to North Europe.

Look at this whore she was raped and killed by mohmands isn't that just funny?

>Weakening the EU
Everybody who ever worked with "the EU" knows very well that if they don't get rid off all people working there born from 1955 onwards it is better to burn the shit to the ground

It is especially considering her dad is an EUSSR bureaucrat and her sister still helps in Africa

>I am German. I am pro-EU

You people are Germans in denial

pro-eu german, how generic...

It's not because your country has lost any sense of cultural identity that it should be the same for others

>her sister still helps in Africa
So in Sweden?

He is an anglo

Why are you frogs so fucking stupid?

Lmao, you are an actual Mexican manlet, aren't you? Reminder that you are not "Med". Also reminder that Meds and Slavs are "Aryan" too.

You are a disgusting sub-human

Sweden is a multi-ethnic country like Russia, you should know that Ivan on a meme flag

But you are our greatest ally in globalism. Together we will defeat the right wing Anglo.

MERKEL AND MACRON SLAAAAAAAY YAAAAAAAAAS

Stop larping, americunt.

You could say the same for every race you idiot. Every race kills things and destroys land.

>Finally the nation that brought endless suffering to Europe will be gone.
I'm sure mudslimes and niggers that are going to replace them will bring us only joy and happiness.

Most poles I see on Sup Forums seem to consider arabs and africans an upgrade over Germans.

I am sure you will be fine. Maybe get some advice from Greece about living next to turkey

well krauts when organized are strong enemy

a bunch of subhuman mudslimes is much easier to eradicate

and just imaging turning germany into lebensraum for poland

>White people don't deserve land because WE
Fuck you Kraut
My grandparents were forced to eat fucking flowers because your grandparents kept food stores behind lock and key because we didn't like being occupied by a foreign military force after a rich republic history.

Took our neighbours, never saw them again, said it was for work camps, turns out later they're all dead

It's not white people, it's specifically germans, not even the germanic race, just the germans

Go die in a fire you fucking cunt

fuck you hans, we know full well what you're up to. Once a kraut, always a kraut.

b8

>all these people replying to this shitposting dipshit like he's being serious
Sometimes I wish that Hirohito should make taking an IQ test mandatory to access Sup Forums.

>tfw hate germans so much that i don't have any hate left for the french

Because more niggers surely fixes things, just like it fixed Detroit. That place surely improved. Man I love diversity.