Sup Forums has NO response to this

Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate. If you were born in Iraq, or Somalia, or Afghanistan you would be doing the same thing as these people. There is no life or upward social mobility in countries like the above. Thanks to the internet they all know this and see how people everywhere else live. They have no possibility of changing the country because the world we live in today is such that foreign interests dominate all poor countries. If USA, Britain, France and China WANT you to stay chaotic so that they can get cheap resources or smuggle drugs even if EVERY SINGLE CITIZEN rose up it would change NOTHING.

So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4
youtube.com/watch?v=fTtRQwxBrZ4
twitter.com/MSF_Sea/status/883264328790675456
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate.
We're not the ones mindlessly destabilizing our countries because we take them for granted, leaf.

>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate

No, it was the sacrifice and courage of our ancestors to preserve our lifestyle and people you fucking idiot

>Sup Forums has NO response to this
Fuck off were full

>p-pls feel bad for living in a country with a working civilization

Why are leftists like this?

Anyway, ther won´t be much of this civilization left, if we let more of these "unlucky" people in our countries.

I grew up in communist Russia in a backwards farm in the 80's where my Dad's land was pillaged any time soliders passed through

I studied in my own country and made something of myself in a land that was unforgiving without needing to get on a boat and illegally jump borders for economic benefits

Does having bad """luck""" mean that you must adhere to a specific destiny of being a cancerous piece of shit, feeding off of the backs of any other ""LUCKY"" society?

>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?

So what is wrong with trying to preserve your living standard ?
What is wrong with trying to preserve what you got ?
What is wrong with being-antiimmigration ?

Everybody with a little common sense knows that it came down to luck.
However you are allowed to try to protect what you gained even if it was through luck. Our ancestors worked their asses off to contruct a functioning healthy society and we have every right to keep it like this,

But that is not true Danish user. Every Western country is complicit in stirring up shit in these already shitty countries, amplifying the refugee waves. Gaddafi had warned the West about the refugee waves that would ensue if he were to be deported. Western leadership either didn't want to listen or actively wanted this outcome.

Why does this happen? To sustain the petro-dollar.

>What is wrong with migration?

Fucking Pakistanis screaming in the middle of Athens, "WE ARE BEING OPPRESED" and "PAKISTAN,PAKISTAN,PAKISTAN", like we already aren't doing them of favor of housing them, even though most are illegally here. If you want Pakistan, go to fucking Pakistan maggot.

>burn your country to the ground
>it's the whiteys that are lucky

you don't construct civilisations and peace with "luck"

The idea of the left that some magical being throws a dice to decide where you are born is bullshit. There is no chance to it at all.

Well that tweet is of course correct.

But that doesn't mean anyone has a right to come to your country and live on the public dole.

Doctors without Borders should realize that the people who are coming aren't legitimate refugees, most of them are economic migrants.

Well RNG can be a bitch sometimes

not even realising how racist they are themselves telling that they CANNOT ever in any way imaginable have successful societies

They don't destabilize their countries though. Okay maybe some do. But most are either destabilized by foreign powers or kept unstable purposefully by those same powers

Your ancestors didn't have five foreign nations funding their enemies

Imagine WW2 and the Mars federation got involved funding pro Nazi American terrorists and communist rebels in Berlin. It would still be going on today. The West is blessed because they had DECISIVE wars with NO foreign meddling because they were already on top

Is luck what we're calling my ancestors kicking ass and taking names now? Creating amazing civilizations was all just our luck I guess.

Im blocked by MSF_Sea on twitter cause I kept telling them that they will all end up in prison being raped and killed by the "migrants" they brought in. Got me a 12hr ban too

It becomes a problem when our country cannot accommodate more immigrants because of our own problems.

Not to mention if the ideologies immigrants bring with them clash with western society and the refuse to assimilate.

Put too many people on a lifeboat and it sinks and everyone fucking drowns. When it gets down to it, self-interest is always what we should defer to, because these immigrants are doing and would do the exact same.

>tfw looking at the answers on twitter

This is a major brainwashing tactic they use on Canadians. "Were lucky to be born here, etc etc.."

My dad who came from nothing, sharing a bedroom with 5 other boys and is now a multi millionaire regularly used to spout this nonsense

It is luck and...
....and the sacrifices of our ancestors
.... and culture
... and genetics
...and history
etc

The luck of not being a leaf

USSR Russia is comparable to current day Iraq???? You know Syria has been destroyed worse in terms of infrastructure than any country in WW2 was?

In fact any commie European state is heaven compared to say Yemen at any time period. And now they have a cholera outbreak with over 200,000 affected, no clean water, no food, nobody even cares. Its the Holodomor but every day and every year!!!

>because they were already on top
And why were they already on top?

We were already on top BECAUSE of our hard work, while at the same time fighting of Saracen hordes who wanted nothing to destroy us.

(((and besides who you think is behind it all)))

nice digits there friend

And South Africa White families have the same morality rate as American Soldiers in Vietnam

What the fuck is your point?

If you live in a shitty situation you should try and change it, not move to somewhere else just to continue this cycle of unaccountably

Is that even a joke?

My country was built for my by my people.
And I must pass it to my children.

I am not allowing those who will destroy it by their mere presence in. And I will *specially* not let them win just because they came from a shit whole of a country.

Being born here, as you imply, was not luck. it is destiny.

Even in shitty 3rd world countries there are successful people and then there are the bottom feeders. Kys leaf

this

> The only difference between shit and gold is that gold was lucky not to be shit.

LURK MOAR

>niggers live in land of littered with natural resources
>never develop anything more than a mud huts and sticks
>hurr ur just lucky

Photo absolutely staged. There is no way there are actual women and children on those boats

Why or how the West got on top is not relevant. I don't want to get into this!

But we should use our power for good. In fact forget that, we should do nothing at all. If we did nothing the world would be much better than it is now! How sad is that??

Luck has Fuck all to do with it. It's work and discipline. That's what makes a stable country. Syria was a stable country, it's people destabilized it. If you allow people to destabilise your country it's nothing to do with luck. It's laziness or greed or foolishness. That can happen to any country.

Greek bro where are all the proud Greeks bashing the fuck out of those Paki scum? Growing up around wogs here in Melbourne you guys are some of the most nationalistic fuckers I know, why isn't it happening

>If you were born in Iraq, or Somalia, or Afghanistan you would be doing the same thing as these people.

So what? That doesn't mean I have any obligation to let them in to my country

Empathy =! Responsibility

>They don't destabilize their countries though.
They all do though. The only period in time when they were stable was when we were in power.

>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life? What is wrong with dreaming and striving? What is wrong with migration?

Listen here you leftist. I understand why you don't want to shake hands with the Nazis. However, in this one issue, they have a legitimate point. See, I was born and raised in Germany, am making a career, learning a profession. When I leave my home country to try my luck elsewhere, I will bring skill, I'll bring civility, I'll add a good neighbor to the country I decide to live in. What do these migrants bring? Nothing, only their hunger and ineptitude to do anything independently. Fuck them. Fuck humanity. Humanity is no good. Civility is more important than humanity, but tell that to a fucking Muslim or African who believes it's his right to slap his dick across as many faces as he can. They can never earn what we have here. I will make them stay away.

Nah pretty sure it was the 2,000 years of western civilization.

this guy gets it

>So what is wrong with trying to get a better life?
Nothing. Work hard and build something great.
>What is wrong with dreaming and striving?
Go for it.
>What is wrong with migration?
That's not doing something to improve your situation that's just walking away because trying is too hard.

no

luck is the REASON for our differences

The West doesn't have to babysit every fucking third world shit hole, if they haven't been able to sort their shit out throughout history and are still a mess today then they deserve to burn in their own filth

I don't agree with what is happening in South Africa and it is exactly my point! The Boer CAN'T do anything because all institutions and the world system ensures they have NO HELP and NO REDRESS. They are the same as the millions of IDPs all around the world but at least they may still have their homes and their country hasn't completely gone to the wolves!

How many have YOU taken in?

It's even worse. Fucking larping leftard

Came here to say this. The fucking West didn't appear overnight, it did not arrive via a click of the finger, you massive spastic. It took countless generations of suffering before we got out shit together.

Tell me how am I lucky to live in a frozen wasteland under communism.

>my ancestors weren't inbred subhumans incapable of fending for themselves
>ergo I should feel bad and let these people come and parasite off me and make it impossible for me to live my life normally

Damn, a refugee boat that actually has women and kids in it??!?
Extra points for sinking that cocksucker, last thing we want is them actually multiplying

Quiet goy, if everyone can't be happy then all should be miserable in solidarity

I don't have the means to do it by myself. It's not about individuals its about countries and communities. I support bringing in refugees! Canada is the most blessed land in the world! More freshwater and living space than I need why not? Many millions can and will come to Canada soon when the situation (thanks to us in part) gets even worse in these fragile countries now with climate change ramping up! Already parts of Iraq and Pakistan can no longer support human life during the summer

Same here in Germany. But its fading away, since theyre using this since thr 60s.

My father started to work, when he was 13, because the family was in need of money. Can´t tell you, how much he gives a shit about fugees.

>Your ancestors didn't have five foreign nations funding their enemies

Let's go ahead and see who all was funding the burgers during their little 1776 temper tantrum shall we?

1.France
2.Spain
3.Netherlands (reportedly)
4. Portugal (allegedly)
5. Prussia sent over a baron who is credited for creating their drills

Really, considering those were the top powers of the day I would say kill yourself you stupid wop dago.

>Luck

I sure am lucky.

Lucky not to be born a disgusting shitskin.

Kill yourself OP. I actually don't even take the time to consider Canadian's opinions anymore, your country is honestly a joke.

Nothing is wrong with that, but most Muslims don't come to the west to strive and dream. They come here to suck off the government and be treated above the law. They rather have the west become a shithole and make it like their home town. Also you should say pic unrelated because it's obviously staged. They took it just to say look at all the children and families (ALSO LOOK AT THE BABY MUHAMMAD IS HOLDING UP, NOT OUT OF PLACE AT ALL) migrants aren't that bad guys!!

Nice bait thread OP

I really don't mind reffugees coming in, but the left is just retarded in opening borders completely and shit. We had an ok and strict entry procedure with vetting that's pretty bad. I just want better vetting and harder filters is that so hard to ask. Fucking retards just think society will work perfectly by themself if shitskins poor in here with retarded cultures. But when they need something themself or the rapefugees need anything, the government has to provide everything.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, can rapefugees adapt or does the state have to do everything because they're hopelessly degenerate.

More importantly, it took countless generations of actively TRYING to get things straight. One has to wonder when Africans will even start trying to civilize their continent. And they have the nerve to wonder why our leaders were so tempted to simply force Africa into civilization.

You were born to a people who gifted you this country to gift to your children. It's not yours to give away.

integrity, honour, duty, patriotism

theres another 4

camaraderie, courage, willpower, perseverance

theres another 4

intelligence, for good measure and no you have a full 10 differences between us, not even getting into biological differences

I remember how I was complaining to a psychologist friend of mine about my bad luck in games (and other things) and he kept saying how ''Believing in bad luck is a pathology''.

I think it's time he teaches those (((Medics))) a few things.

>a fucking leaf
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Yes, the fact that white and asian countries have it better has nothing to do with culture, intelligence, creativity and hard work of its native population. Its all luck.

That's not true! Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you are its just that we focus on the minuscule amounts that don't do this. There are millions in Europe but if 2 commit a crime suddenly it's representative of the majority? Why is that ? We treat them so harshly because we don't want them here in the first place because we are greedy. We look for any opportunity to get rid of them

You didn't suffer alone! Look at Canada, its not even French or English land. We stole it. At least we should share it since it was never ours to begin with.

>my response
They've had equal amounts of time to get on the Western Civilisations level yet they have failed because they're all lazy niggers.

DOTR when?

Came here to say this

>Being born in the first world or even just in a stable country is a blessing none of you even bother to contemplate

Oh yeah, Im very lucky you fucking leaf

Our ancestors worked for millennia to get to this point. It's our heritage. We deserve it, they don't.

IT'S NOT THEIR HOME. They deserve nothing from the native people, you evil fuck. The only reason it's prosperous is because of the race(s) that worked at it, through shitty conditions, for THOUSANDS OF YEARS. It was hard-earned and Europeans have been genetically shaped, genetically selected, through all of it with the result being the great people of the last few centuries that have created these attractive civilizations.

Why should they get a better life on my expense?

Fuck off faggot

>Many of these people are just as civil and willing to work hard as you

cite sources

Ahhhhh so YOU don't have the means to practise what you preach so it's the responsibility of somebody else. Thank you that's all you needed to say.

If you weren't born in the same set of circumstances then you weren't born, someone else may have been but you would never have even existed. You may as well write that you were lucky to not be born on mars.

I can understand why they come.

What i cannot understand is why we let them in. The sheer idiocy of people who don't understand that if we let them in, our countries will become like theirs. And then there will be nothing left.

The migrants are not to blame, you are entirely right. The TRAITORS from within are the problem.

I think canada should take them all. I really could care less about your country. Leave Europe, USA and Australia out of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0eTxdDBLE4

And genetics.

>the only difference between you and them is luck
And that I have an IQ that is double the average in their shithole countries. Their countries are shit because of their shit people.

My sides!

How to lose an argument: the post.

If i were born in those countries i'd be fighting for Isis and the caliphate.

youtube.com/watch?v=fTtRQwxBrZ4

I am lucky to have been born into a culture other than Islam. But I am not stupid enough to want to bring it to me.

What good is luck if you won't accept the universe's blessings, and work to keep them? Stupid don't deserve their share of luck.

>Your ancestors didn't have five foreign nations funding their enemies

lel, you don't think ours did?

>Why or how the West got on top is not relevant

>You didn't suffer alone! Look at Canada, its not even French or English land. We stole it.

Confirmed bait thread

Source is that there are millions but right wingers bring stories about one or two who are bad. If even 15% or 10% were bad there would be complete chaos! This is just complete nonsense. They are mostly people who want to increase their standard of living. This is the same as the people who came to Ellis Island. Some were criminals. Most were not! They all had to deal with discrimination but historical perspective allows us to see how that was wrong and so is this!

twitter.com/MSF_Sea/status/883264328790675456

for people who have twitter

Specially those who know is a blessing and a matter of luck, want to preserve and protect it at any cost.

Not a source, not an argument.

9mm aspirin, only proper responce

Karma and Risks my ancestors took.

It's not luck.
We should prove it.
Set aside two islands, one Christian German, one Arab Muslim, give them the same amount of resources to work with, and see which one builds a decent society and which one is a violent shithole.
Arabs were destabilizing Europe for over a thousand years.

Ya blew it. No real liberal would ever sympathize with Boers. Nelson Mandela was a saint in their eyes and anything wrong with SA now is whites reaping what they sowed with apartheid.

>the only difference between you and them is luck
And 50 IQ points

>american workers should have to compete with labor from across the world thanks to open border policies
>american companies shouldn't have to compete with employers from across the world because we need to protect our industries

Fuck off.

My ancestors,a bunch of poor farmers,fought against the worlds largest empire for 800 years so that I and the Irish people can live on this island ib peace.I think I owe it to them to be proud of and do my best to improve their vision.

You are so fucking stupid it's remarkable.

The Middle East is shit BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE. they ruin whatever they touch. Leave them there.

There is nothing wrong with getting ahead at the expense of other people. As the world gets smaller it will increasingly be the only way to get ahead. Don't like it? Go colonize Mars.

FIXING

YOUR

FUCKING

COUNTRY

YOU

FUCKING

IMBECILE